SacTown Mafia... the thread that cannot die!

By Black Sword, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Fieras said:

I get off work at 530. I can do today or Thursday around 6pm.

However, i was planning on going to concord on Thursday. Any interest in Concord, Angela?

Hmmmmm.... possibly! I will find out if I can make it and let you know. What time do you go down there?

I like to leave between 530 and 6pm. I am usually back by 11pm. (Its only an hour drive)

If you want to carpool, let me know. I live/work in midtown.

Fieras said:

I like to leave between 530 and 6pm. I am usually back by 11pm. (Its only an hour drive)

If you want to carpool, let me know. I live/work in midtown.

Hmmm... I think I will go, if you tell me where. :) I'll drive alone though - I'm not sure exactly when I'd be able to leave.

Black Diamond games in concord. You just take 80 west to 680 south. Its 65 miles from midtown.

Fieras said:

Black Diamond games in concord. You just take 80 west to 680 south. Its 65 miles from midtown.

Ok, see you there!

Also, anf FYI, Its so much easier to get a hold of me on Facebook. I made the group for a reason :)

Ello boys , popping in here to do a bump of our thread , but I am doing well. Our little meta grows , I told some of you that I got 2 more players and they have picked it up fast , so it's been fun having others to play with then just getting beat down by rings haha . Hoping to get more players in april at willycon here on campus, me and rings will do a little booth teaching new people. Then after that I see all of you at kubla. Anyway that is all , I should look busy but this iPad is to much fun. Long live the mafia!

Wyndwalker said:

Ello boys , popping in here to do a bump of our thread , but I am doing well. Our little meta grows , I told some of you that I got 2 more players and they have picked it up fast , so it's been fun having others to play with then just getting beat down by rings haha . Hoping to get more players in april at willycon here on campus, me and rings will do a little booth teaching new people. Then after that I see all of you at kubla. Anyway that is all , I should look busy but this iPad is to much fun. Long live the mafia!

Good to see you're back Jesse. We had a legit 6 person session last week, it was great.

Long live the mafia!

[bump]

Hey guys this is David from the Davis meta if any of you guys remember me from forever ago. I randomly decided to troll the boards and it looks like AGoT is reviving itself in Sacramento. Where do people play nowadays? I'm still in Davis and I'd like to make it out to a tournament and see some old faces and relearn the game again. Also did Great Escape Games go out of business or did they just move elsewhere?

HappyCheese said:

Hey guys this is David from the Davis meta if any of you guys remember me from forever ago. I randomly decided to troll the boards and it looks like AGoT is reviving itself in Sacramento. Where do people play nowadays? I'm still in Davis and I'd like to make it out to a tournament and see some old faces and relearn the game again. Also did Great Escape Games go out of business or did they just move elsewhere?

Hey David, welcome back. Yeah, we play at Great Escape on Wednesday nights. It's behind Ross on Howe and Hurley now.

I'll see if I can make it out this Wednesday. What time do the tournaments start?

We don't really do tournaments anymore, we'll get like 6 players max. I think it would be a fun idea to start up a league here if enough people play though.

Well friendly play is fine with me considering I haven't really touched my cards in like 5 years. What time will people be around on Wednesday?

We have started meeting on weds at mages realm now. Still 6pm. We have 8-10 meta members now. Growing strong. Also, our meta won the joust and melee regionals at kublacon. (With one more in the top 4 for both and another in the top 8 for joust).

Go mafia go!

We should speak with Mage's Realm about buying a league kit.

Erwo the Elder said:

We should speak with Mage's Realm about buying a league kit.

I have already. It would be neat if FFG would actually release one.

Hey Everyone!

I am new to the area, are folks still getting together and playing regularly?

Hey welcome to sac. Yes there is a play group that gets together on wednesday at Mages Realm. We are even about to start up a league and bi monthly tournies. Hope to see u there.

are you guys still playing on wednesdays? i know the thread is pretty old but there's hope!

superrob90 said:

are you guys still playing on wednesdays? i know the thread is pretty old but there's hope!

Yes, we play on Wednesdays at the Mage's Realm. :)