SacTown Mafia... the thread that cannot die!

By Black Sword, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

With every one moving away form agot. We still need to keep this thread on the first page!!!

Long Live The STM!!!

Sandhawk89 said:

With every one moving away form agot. We still need to keep this thread on the first page!!!

Long Live The STM!!!

Sure.... if "everyone" really means "everyone in the STM". Also, I didn't realize you guys were still moving away from the game. I thought you were completely removed gran_risa.gif .

Or, are you guys just letting the rest of California catch up to your superior skills?

Im go to create a deck so I play. I just need a place were i can get singles.

It surprising how this thread still lives on the first page. I guess the Mafia is just part of the Thrones history, to good to let us die. Cheer to the Mafia and Old days of the Game of Thrones! Pox on the Phony King of England!! Oodelally!

Hey everyone,

Thinking of staging a comeback and playing again... is there anyone left in Sac that still has a remote interest in playing? Thought about contacting a few people from the old meta to see about playing a couple times a month.

There are 2 guys from the Bay Area meta that live out in Sac now, and 1 that just moved down from Chico to Sac. I know they make the drive to play Thrones with the guys in the Bay Area still, but I'm not sure if they do anything locally.

I was thinking about it. If we can get 4 people playing, that's enough for me.

Sweet. I talked to Sean and he said he'd be down. Matt, Nick, and Chris might play too. I'll see what I can do about getting us some cards. Hell, if any other the other Sac guys that are down here now see this. That's pretty much 5 right there.

I am new to the sac area, and I play with both the chico meta and the bay area meta. Would be nice to get a group going during the week in Sac.

We have me, Cisco and Chaos' brother Jon that I know of.

Where do you guys normally play if anywhere? We used to play at Great Escapes Games on Thursdays and sometimes at Adventures in Comics and Games in Carmichael.

I play at black diamond games in concord at the moment. I've never actually played IN sac. Great escape would work for me though.

Looks like we might have something here.

Just let me know. I can do Mon, Tues, or weds.

Since i started buying cards i guess I'll throw in here. Wed and Thurs are best days for me although i won't have anything but the core set for a while. I wouldn't mind getting some play in with those to get used to playing again, I'm gonna be hella rusty.

We'll get you up to speed. Does weds work for everyone?

Were you planning on being there tommorrow? If so let me know when about and I'll swing by.

If there's actually gonna be people somewhere, I'll swing by wherever. Any day after 5:00 works for me.

I plan on being at Great Escape after 6ish Wed at least to see if they have any stock and plan on staying if anyone is there playing.

I can be there by 6pm. I will bring my whole collection. I'll be the guy carrying a huge box and a card carrier.

Second expac and six chapter packs ordered. Here's looking forward to next Wednesday.

6pm at GEG. See you there.

reminder: 6pm at Great escape tonight for some agot fun.

Long live the STM!

Looking forward to it. The Bara deck playtested fairly well. Now to just get rid of all those proxies...

BTW, when's the next Chico tourney? I'm itching to go back to the bear again.