PLAYER FINDER

By tkis, in Deathwatch

Role: Player

Looking for: GM, Group, Players

Type of Game: Face to Face

Region: Maryland, United States

Session Time and Timezone: Flexible for a retail work schedule.

Game Style: Mixed (Narrative & Combat) Extended Campaign

Game Specifics: Looking for classic adherence to the rulebook and its official fantasy flight expansions. Hoping to get a good mix of Narrative and Combat experiences. Also wanting to lean the rule set and system better, I have a good understanding of it so far, but practice makes perfect.

[email protected]

ROLE: Eternal GM

LOOKING FOR: Players

TYPE OF GAME: Face to Face

SESSION SPECIFICS: Long ranging campaign

REGION: White Marsh, MD, USA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Tuesday Evenings (7 to 11 usually)

GAME STYLE: See comments and game specifics

GAME SPECIFICS: Actually a DH/DW game, switching between them every few sessions, we also play RT sometimes (different GM)

COMMENTS: We don't need anyone with a god complex (issues doing this before), we like to have fun so sometimes there are jokes, we are all mature people with family and jobs, we try to play like clockwork but jobs and family sometimes get in the way. You will have to fit our dynamic and understand that we can't play 24 hours a day (though we would like it if we could on consensus).

You would need a DH Character (so far we have an assassin, scum and an arbites), A DW Character (so far we have a blood angel devastator, an ultramarine techmarine and a space wolf rune priest) and a RT character (we have a rogue trader, armsman - whatever they are called and an astropath).

The campaign has been running for a while now and if we mesh as a group, I will give you more details on character creation. Started as a DH game, then RT was added seperately (different DM) then DW was added (by popular demand) but I am merging the DW/DH game.

ROLE: Player

LOOKING FOR: 2 more players

TYPE OF GAME: Online

SESSION SPECIFICS: Voice char via Skype.

REGION: US Central (GM's timezone is GMT+1)

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: 12:00 PM to 4:30 PM (US Central) on Sundays.

GAME STYLE: Varies from mission to mission but has an overarching narrative.

GAME SPECIFICS: Vanilla DW with a few minor house rules.

COMMENTS: We're down a Devastator and Tactical Marine, and would prefer those. Also, the GM is rather new but is willing and able to learn.

ROLE: GM/Player

LOOKING FOR: GM/Players

TYPE OF GAME: Face to Face

SESSION SPECIFICS: Weekend Game, can host

REGION: Stockton, Sacramento, Lodi 209 areaish

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: mid-late afternoons

GAME STYLE: Decent mix of combat and rp'ing

GAME SPECIFICS: would prefer to keep it in DW, but I'm cool with an inquisitor or two running around.

COMMENTS: I plan on using a a mix of DW and BC rules coupled with a few house rules to streamline/balance things out. I have a ton of gm material and I am totally fine running the game, but I like to play sometimes!

I know a few people who would play if I can get a few players together.

LOOKING FOR: Group

TYPE OF GAME: Online

SESSION SPECIFICS: I prefer play by post.

REGION: Western Canada

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: GMT -8 hours

GAME STYLE: I like role playing a lot but what is a space marine without war.

GAME SPECIFICS: Not important

COMMENTS: I have played a few RP game games and love play by post. I LOVE the Salamanders chapter

ROLE: Player, GM

LOOKING FOR: Group, Players

TYPE OF GAME: Online, Face to Face

SESSION SPECIFICS:

• Online: Voice Based (Probably using Roll20)
  • F2F: Cairns

REGION: Australia (Queensland) - GMT+10

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE:

• Online: Evenings (except Thursdays) and Weekends, Australian Eastern Standard
  • F2F: Weekends, Australian Eastern Standard (unless the local Games Workshop lets us run an evening game sometime).

GAME STYLE: Narrative

GAME SPECIFICS: I only have the core rulebook, so I likely won't include stuff from the DW supplements.

COMMENTS:
I picked Deathwatch up a week or so ago and am keen to give it a go! My only prererence as a player at the moment is to create a Storm Warden Marine.

As a GM, I like the idea of player characters who have not just personalities but also goals, characters who want to change somethings and maybe keep others as they are. That way, I can make up NPCs who are specifically tailored to interfere with the players (and players can make characters who interfere with each other).

I like the idea of starting not only with group character generation but also with some world-building; we can either customise the Jericho Reach so that it has stuff that everyone likes or generate our own sector of space based on what we want.

Role: Any

Looking for: Group

Type of Game: face to face (preferred)

Session specifics: Flexible

Region: Western Washington/ Seatte, Tacoma, Olympia

Time: flexible

Style: Mix

Specifics: flexible

LOOKING FOR: Additional players. Have a core group of 5 but always willing to add more. Online players are welcome!

TYPE OF GAME: Tabletop with online support

SESSION SPECIFICS: Just started a new metaplot story arch. Campaign will have varied mission types to encourage well balanced player characters.

REGION: US-New Orleans, LA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Central US

GAME STYLE: Narrative with heavy combat (It's deathwatch!)

GAME SPECIFICS: Open to home brew chapters and player originality encouraged. If player has a great idea where the player has put both time and thought into the character then we'll help support it! This is about having fun.

COMMENTS: Have an experienced group of core players. Newer players encouraged. Irregular players are welcome to contribute to support missions for the metaplot. Combat focuses more on small unit tactics than power gaming. Sense of humor is required! Again, this is about having fun. Contact me for details.

Role: Player (Can GM, but mostly burnt out of ideas. Been GMing a long, long time in the FFG 40K RPG settings, everything from DH to BC)

LOOKING FOR: Online Play, Face-Face (Dusseldorf, Germany)

TYPE OF GAME: Online or Tabletop

REGION: Dusseldorf, Germany

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Afternoons, GMT+1

GAME STYLE: Narrative with Heavy Combat/RP Elements (Having a reason to shoot things is always nice ;) )

GAME SPECIFICS: Pretty open to new things, would love an opportunity to play around with creating a DW chapter.

LOOKING FOR: Some Xeno's to murder

TYPE OF GAME: Preferably face-to-face but I'll take anything

SESSION SPECIFICS: Tabletop preferred

REGION: Peoria, Illinois

TIME: Central US, but I'm up pretty late

STYLE: I can do any style really. I just want to play

SPECIFICS: I'm just a friendly guy looking for some gaming. Heck, if you have a group around Peoria that does some other game type, hit me up. I jsut moved out here and don't know many people

Looking for: Group/forum

Type: Post by Post
No time preference with PBP

Style: enjoy character development very much and role playing but combat is what DW was focused around and I know that.

Specs: Well playing a DW campaign that I GM with a group of friends and we go with the rules and have a great laugh but I want to have a more characterful and role played experience. I played PBP before enjoyed it very much but GM deactivate now. I am willing to be very active on forums.
Please get in touch if you know of any groups of forum based play. Willing to Play DH and RT too. I own Dw core and all supplements.

Recalled

Edited by Gunstar

I would be glad to join your session if you would allow me to Steg51. How would I do that in the first place though?

Looking for: Group/Forum

Type of Game: Post by Post

Session time and Timezone: Flexible

Specifics: I have been playing Deathwatch for over two years. I have been both a player and I run it as well. I have been more of a GM then a player, so it would be nice to be a player again. Feel free to PM me.

Type of Game: Face to Face or Chat Client (Forum Rps tend to drag, but would be willing to investigate such an offer.)

Session specifics: Currently able to play on any day.

Region: CST, Tennessee

Time: I can accommodate any time frame.

Style: Any.

Specifics: Any 40k game, though I am well versed in both Dark Heresy and Deathwatch.

(As far as Character's are concerned.) In Dark Heresy, I have a preference for playing a Sanctioned Psyker, and in Deathwatch a preference for playing Black Templar or Raven Guard, though specific Specialties can change accordingly.

Looking For: Group

Type of Game: Face to Face

Session Specifics: Available evenings as well as Sundays all day.

Region: Southern New Hampshire or Boston area.

Style: Any, though I lean towards RP over combat ( typically play a support role)

Specifics. I own all currently published Deathwatch books and am well versed in 40k in general.

LOOKING FOR: GM, Group

REGION: US Eastern

GAME SPECIFICS: None

COMMENTS: Im well versed in 40k lore, but have not played any DW games yet.

LOOKING FOR: Groups and GM

TYPE OF GAME: face to face

SESSION SPECIFICS: voice base

REGION: NYC

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Fridays or Sundays, Eastern Time

GAME STYLE: Narrative and Combat Heavy

GAME SPECIFICS: None

COMMENTS:

Recalled

Edited by Gunstar

ROLE: (e.g. Player, GM) Player

LOOKING FOR: (e.g. GM, Group, Players) Group, players, GM

TYPE OF GAME: (e.g. Online, Face to Face, Convention) Face to face

SESSION SPECIFICS: ( e.g. Voice Based, IRC, Forum Based, LARP) Voice

REGION: (e.g. Western Europe, Australia, US East Coast) U.S. Tampa , Florida

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: ( e.g. evenings GMT, 10:00 AM PST) Random, lets meet and discuss

GAME STYLE: (e.g. Narrative, Combat Heavy) Any

GAME SPECIFICS: ( e.g. FEMALE SPACE MARINES, NON DEATHWATCH SPACE MARINES) STC

COMMENTS: (Specific Comments you want to make and information which is not covered above)

ROLE: Players & GM

LOOKING FOR: more players

TYPE OF GAME: Face to face , weekly

SESSION SPECIFICS: game store, in a game room

REGION: US East Coast) U.S. Newport News, VA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: friday nights, 6:45 pm til 10:30 or so.

GAME STYLE: (e.g. Narrative, Combat Heavy) Any

GAME SPECIFICS: (not a pure Deathwatch game) we are the forces of order trying to prevent a planet from failing.

so we have Eldar, Imperials, and Marines cooperating to fight Tyranids & Chaos

COMMENTS: (Our group has played lots of Rogue Trader, and Deathwatch, plus sometimes we play 40K and BFG)

contact Egyptoid @ Gmail . Com for info.

ROLE:. Player

LOOKING FOR: GM, Group, Players

SESSION SPECIFICS: Voice Based,

REGION: South Australia

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE. evenings

GAME STYLE:. Narrative, Combat Heavy

GAME SPECIFICS:

Hello i was wondering if you were still lookingfor players as i have just started playing deathwatch and am really looking for a group to join…. however i live in South australia so would it be ok if you had an online player??

Hey there,

I'm looking to play some deathwatch.

Type of game: Face to Face, PbP, Voice chat program, Virtual Table, Etc.

Session specifics: None really.

Region: Tennessee, USA

Session and Timezone: Variable, CST(-6)

Game Style: I really like all of it.

I am looking to start an in person game east of Idianapolis, IN.

The game can be played in my apartment or possibly at a local game shop in the area.

I can not GM the game so we would need a GM and 3-4 more players.

Feel free to send me an email at [email protected]