PLAYER FINDER

By tkis, in Deathwatch

For Master Morthus:

My husband and I will be moving down into that area (Rockville, MD - which if mapquest doesn't lie isn't too far from you) in late May, and would be more than happy to try and pull something together at that time. My husband (ferzberk on here) is an experienced GM and typically runs very intrigue based games with a emphasis on investigation (less hack and slash). We currently are running a very successful Dark Heresy campaign but are interested in moving into Deathwatch more. If you're interested in potentially starting something you can contact him at [email protected]. I know it's a little ways off, but we have no gaming groups at all nearby at the moment and are really excited to be moving to a more player friendly neighborhood. Also, if you would rather get started right away, we often use voice chat to facilitate long distance gaming with a fair amount of success.

Siranna said:

For Master Morthus:

My husband and I will be moving down into that area (Rockville, MD - which if mapquest doesn't lie isn't too far from you) in late May, and would be more than happy to try and pull something together at that time. My husband (ferzberk on here) is an experienced GM and typically runs very intrigue based games with a emphasis on investigation (less hack and slash). We currently are running a very successful Dark Heresy campaign but are interested in moving into Deathwatch more. If you're interested in potentially starting something you can contact him at [email protected]. I know it's a little ways off, but we have no gaming groups at all nearby at the moment and are really excited to be moving to a more player friendly neighborhood. Also, if you would rather get started right away, we often use voice chat to facilitate long distance gaming with a fair amount of success.

I'm all for trying when you guys happen to move to Rockville, but according to mapquest for me the drive is about 51-57 mins from my address, and about 45 mins from the center of Woodbridge. Of course, this doesn't count traffic either. We would certainly have to work out an appropriate time, and I have a friend or two that would be interested in joining if we form a group. With classes right now I probably would not be able to work this into my time until the summer, but if you aren't moving till late May that should work in our favor. I'll be sure to send him an email when I can and hope we could have some arrangements made throughout the summer.

Role : Player

Looking for : Group

Type of Game : Face to Face

Region : Bay Area (San Francisco, Oakland), California

Session Time : Mon-Thurs: 7pm-12am, Sat-Sun: Any Time

Game Style : Flexible

Game Specifics : Also Flexible

Comments : I recently got sick of playing (DMing) DnD with my group and am looking to play some Deathwatch. Open to anything really, [email protected] if you wanna contact me.

ROLE: Player

LOOKING FOR: Group

TYPE OF GAME: Online, chat based

SESSION SPECIFICS: Text based, not voice. No more then four-five players to keep the group tight.

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Flexible, but would prefer a set time each week. I'm happy to dicuss this.

GAME STYLE: It's Deathwatch, so there'll be lots of fighting, would ve very hpapy to see lots of interesting roleplaying as well though.

COMMENTS: Looking for a good and friendly group of players for this one. :)

Role: GM or Player

Looking for Group

Type Face to Face roleplaying is better that way IMHO

Region SLC, UT specifically Layton

Session: any day but sunday

Game Style Deathwatch

LOOKING FOR: GM/Group

TYPE OF GAME: internet

SESSION SPECIFICS: Typing or Forum based

REGION: Central United States

SESSION AND TIME ZONE: up for discussion, most likely evenings

GAME STYLE: Deathwatch or Dark Heresy

COMMENTS: Not a pro at the warhammer40k setting yet, but Im familiar with the rules and ive playing pnp RPG's for a while now. Ill play any class and Im flexible with GM's because I enjoy combat and role playing equally.

Role : Player

Looking For: Gm/Group

Type of game: Internet

Session Specifics : Fourm/ Typing based

Region: Central United States

Game style: Deathwatch/ DH/ RT

Role : GM

Looking For: Players - Have 2 and looking for a few more

Type of game: F2F

Session Time: New game starting, time not set in stone yet but will probably be a weekday evening

Region: Mocksville, NC at Heroes Headquarters www.heroes-headquarters.com

Game style: Deathwatch

I'm new to the system, and hope to find some newer players to the game to learn with and have fun.

Role: GM

Looking for Players: About Six

Type of Game: PbP

Session Time: Turns last 2 Days

Game Style: Eldar with primarily Deathwatch rules.

See my posting in the General Topics or go to eldarrp.freeforums.org/index.php

Role: Player

Looking For: Group

Type of Game: Face to Face

Session Specifics: Normal sit down at a table and play

Region: DFW, Texas

Session Time and Timezone: Not Fridays (as I do my 40k'ing then), afternoons to evenings. CST

Game Style: Either a good mix, to a little heavy on combat

Game Specifics: Fairly standard deathwatch

Type of Game: Online or F2F

Session Specifics: Any

Region: Near St Louis MO

Session Time and Timezone: any day. any time after 2:00 pm

Game Style: Any

Game Specifics: Any

Jago668... hey there... I'll in in DFW for a month starting on the 9th of may... I'm looking to play Deathwatch for the first time... I am an experienced Role player thought haven't played any in while... please let me know if you find a group to play in... thank you...

ROLE: Player or GM

LOOKING FOR: an extra player of GM

TYPE OF GAME: Face to Face

SESSION SPECIFICS: chill relaxed table top game

REGION: East Coast US Phila Pa 19135

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: EST 8pm-1am every friday

GAME STYLE: Mixed between narrative and Combat

GAME SPECIFICS: Open to lots of different types

COMMENTS: real relaxed group, no arguing in the group, we have played together for along time, we enjoy a very fun and easy going game. lots of experinced warhammer and warhammer 40k players and long time table top rpg players.

doublediamondsmb said:

Type of Game: Online or F2F

Session Specifics: Any

Region: Near St Louis MO

Session Time and Timezone: any day. any time after 2:00 pm

Game Style: Any

Game Specifics: Any

We are trying to get a game together in St. Louis, MO. Check out this link:

Looking forward to seeing you there.

V/r,

Jason

doublediamondsmb,

DeathWatch Meetup at the St.Charles Fantasy Shop 5/12/2011 at 6PM. Info here:

Hope to see you there,
Jason

ROLE: Pllayer

TYPE OF GAME: Online

SESSION SPECIFICS: Voice or Forum based

REGION: US East Coast

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Evenings 8PM+

GAME STYLE: Flexable

GAME SPECIFICS: Wanting to run a BA Assault Marine

COMMENTS: Newb looking to learn the game

[email protected]

ROLE: player

LOOKING FOR: GM, Group

,TYPE OF GAME: F2F, online

SESSION SPECIFICS: voice based preferred (I'm a slow typer)

REGION: Ventura, CA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Saturdays are best for me about once to twice a month is all i can pull

GAME STYLE: up for any. like puzzles

GAME SPECIFICS:good with anything within reason. have been playing the tabletop for 15 years so get a little hung when too far outside fluff but still open to try

COMMENTS: have GMed a few sessions but want play. pretty new to the pen and paper rpg thing but am very flexable.

thanks,

Josh

i know there is an addon for fanasty grounds 2 that does dh but i think with some work it can do dw.

LOOKING FOR: GM, Group

TYPE OF GAME:
PbP (Play by Post; hopefully a faster moving one)

GAME STYLE: Narrative (Combat should have its place but I'm not interested in it being the only factor)

GAME SPECIFICS: Actually, I'm not too particular as either of these elements would be okay with me... ( e.g. FEMALE SPACE MARINES, NON DEATHWATCH SPACE MARINES) AKA I'm not such a sticker for cannon that non cannon options (like female marines) would bug and/or offend me... nor would playing a single chapter offend me... (Though as my avatar suggests I know more Dark Angels fluff/backstory than anything else.)

I do have a number of books, including all three core books, so a hybrid game featuring 2 or more 'systems' wouldn't bother me either.

Hell, I would even play a Fallen... ;)

COMMENTS: I've never played Deathwatch, and actually I'm fairly new to BL/FFG 40k RPG system having only played a prefabricated character for Dark Heresy for any length of time. (I was in the process of finalizing a character when the game went kaput.) So simply put I will end up having questions, some likely stupid, and will likely need a patient group/GM while I figure things out. :)

I have played many systems via PbP (Mostly D&D and M&M) and have been active in PbP for 10 plus years... So I know both its charms and its downfalls.

Also, if anyone reads this if you know a forum dedicated to FFG RPG PbP please let me know. I would be interested in checking it out.

Thanks for your time.

ROLE: Player, although if the group rotates GMing, I'd be fine with that too

TYPE OF GAME: In person

SESSION SPECIFICS: In person

REGION: Minneapolis/St. Paul area of MN (Bonus points if it's in the south Metro)

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Somewhat flexible, evenings would naturally be better

GAME STYLE: Deathwatch

GAME SPECIFICS: Generally in keeping with established 40k lore. Non-DW marines would be fine, so long as I'm still playing marine. A DH/DW game would also be fine.

COMMENTS: I'm currently in the process of moving to the area and am looking for a group. Hopefully someone here has an opening! gran_risa.gif

Looking for: Group

Type of Game: Online

Session Specifics: Preferably with voice chat, maybe implements like Map Tools.

Region: North America, West Coast.

Session Time: Very flexable, you tell me when and I'll be there, Pacific standard time.

Gamestyle: Flexable, preference on narrative.

Game Specifics: Preferably remains in line with Warhammer Lore.

Comments: Am new to this in general, I'll play as anything, though preferably Techmarine. I literally just want to play the game and have fun.

ROLE:Player, GM

LOOKING FOR:GM, Group,

REGION: LONDON, ENGLAND

GAME STYLE :Anything

COMMENTS: Looking for a group or people who want to play Deathwatch. I know the system well and Warhammer 40,000 very well!

My hotmail [email protected] if u want to get in contact with me.

ROLE: player or GM, I am (hopefully) ready for either

LOOKING FOR: GM/group

TYPE OF GAME: in person

REGION: Portland, OR, USA

GAME STYLE: I would like a nice balance of combat and narrative

GAME SPECIFICS : I would like to play in accordance with the rules and WH40K lore

COMMENTS: I am totally new to RPing, having played board games and console games for the last decade or so and have finally taken the plunge into tabletop RPGs, but I know the system (and to a lesser extent, all the wonderful lore) and I am very eager to learn and try, so if there are any Portland, OR gamers out there with a group and/or looking for one, please (please!) reply back

Role: GM

Looking for: 5 players

Type of Game: Online

Session Specifics: Using Maptools and Ventrilo for OOC chat

Region: North America, Central.

Session Time: Every other Friday 9pm to midnight starting Aug.5

Gamestyle: Balance of story based narrative and challenging combat

Game Specifics: Running adventure The Shadow of Madness from Game Masters Kit (if all goes well and group wishes to continue will turn into ongoing campaign)

Comments: Looking for dedicated players that want to have fun in the grim dark future of Warhammer 40k. Please see link to post for game invite specifics.

http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19236

LOOKING FOR: GM, Group and Players

TYPE OF GAME: Face to Face

SESSION SPECIFICS: Chilled out and friendly

REGION: Australia - Sydney, Eastwood/Epping area idealy

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Local

GAME STYLE: I'm a complete beginner so pretty much anything

GAME SPECIFICS:

COMMENTS: Hey peoples.

I'm looking for anyone who plays Deathwatch in Sydney. I'm really not having much luck with this.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to RPGs, but i'm more than willing to learn.

Does anyone out there in our population of 4 million play Deathwatch? I cant be the only one interested in this!