New Republic Party Game

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

@Madaghmire @RedDogReb you are the only pair left - one of you needs to challenge the other, and choose red or white.

Thanks!

Ok - with an absence of response from @Madaghmire and @RedDogReb , I will roll a d6.
One a 1-3, @Madaghmire will pick red, on 4-6 he will pick white.

The roll is a 4.

If you want to check, here is the discord where I roll dice.

https://discord.gg/vrMEawZMQa

@Madaghmire challenges @RedDogReb and picks white.

Since all the challenges have been made, I will now roll to see whether white or red wins.

The roll is 6, evens, which means that "white" wins.

So,

1. @LTD beats @GhostofNobodyInParticular

2. @Madaghmire beats @RedDogReb

3. @FortyInRed beats @The Jabbawookie

4. @CaribbeanNinja beats @idjmv

5. @clontroper5 beats @Bertie Wooster

Those defeated players must now PM the player that beat them in the debate, informing them of a single card in their possession. The winning player must PM back their card of the same suit.

I will roll another d6 to determine which of the five victors does not have to debate in round 2, rerolling any 6s.

The roll is a 2, so Madaghmire is excused the second round of debates, and goes straight to the election phase.

The remaining four victors may now challenge each other to another round of debate.

17 minutes ago, LTD said:

Those defeated players must now PM the player that beat them in the debate, informing them of a single card in their possession. The winning player must PM back their card of the same suit.

I just tried to PM you, it says you cannot receive messages.

6 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I just tried to PM you, it says you cannot receive messages.

Odd. I'm at 20% capacity. I have deleted somethings, now at 2%. Please try again.

I choose to debate @clontroper5 and choose red (obvs)

Being the only other pair, I’ll debate @CaribbeanNinja and choose white.

44 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

The odds are this game will be over by February. But for future games, yes.

Discord works for these, I think, since it is all on 1 thread.

I should probably roll the d6, since all debates are declared.

The roll is 1, odds, so RED wins.

@FortyInRed and @CaribbeanNinja are victorious. The defeated parties must choose a card to show the victor - the victor must show their card of the same suit.

@FortyInRed , @CaribbeanNinja , and @Madaghmire are the nominees for election.

Players can vote as they wish, but I at least will wait for a bit as I wait for more information from cards, etc.

And this is the part where we wax poetic about the bourgeoise capitalists oppressing the proletariat yes?

Indeed.
We are now in phase three - election.

The nominees ought to make a statement of some kind, then players will need to vote.

Gentlebeings and co-delegates,

A wise person once said Catch a man a nerf, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to nerf herd, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.” We must always seek to sell nerfs, not teach herding. The Party has brought the greatest prosperity we've known since the Fall of the Empire. Through our continued leadership, and with your support, we can achieve prosperity never before seen!

Long live the revolution!

Everyone who votes for me will get a puppy, a $2000 stimulus check and a happy ending in the Florida Massage Parlor of Bob Kraft’s choice.

We vote here right?

I vote Forty. CNinja is taking too long to be a politician I'd trust to get anything done.

I will vote for @CaribbeanNinja . Better silence than excessive promises.

{all players please vote}

I will vote for Forty.

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I vote Forty. CNinja is taking too long to be a politician I'd trust to get anything done.

I promise all manner of silence after I'm elected! Promises will be kept!

Fools! Vote for me or face my pithy vengeance!

Admiring the horse patch on @FortyInRed , my vote goes to him