New Republic Party Game

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

@Lord Preyer - clean out your inbox! You cannot receive messages.

@BiggsIRL - clean out your inbox! What, are you important and famous or something?

Having helped LTD’s father in the Clone Wars (or so he tells me!) I’ll step up.

Not sure I really understand how this will work, but hey, new game, new rules. The online equivalent of ‘oooh, shiney!’

19 minutes ago, RedDogReb said:

Having helped LTD’s father in the Clone Wars (or so he tells me!) I’ll step up.

Not sure I really understand how this will work, but hey, new game, new rules. The online equivalent of ‘oooh, shiney!’

Excellent, excellent. We shall watch your career with great interest.

Tell me, are you an advocate for peace, stability and safety in the New Republic?

You seem far too tasteful to share the views of the Fondorian delegation...

1 hour ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Excellent, excellent. We shall watch your career with great interest.

Tell me, are you an advocate for peace, stability and safety in the New Republic?

You seem far too tasteful to share the views of the Fondorian delegation...

I believe the benefits of a centralised military are many. We may want peace, but it’s better to have a big stick if you need one, than want one and not have it.

1 hour ago, RedDogReb said:

I believe the benefits of a centralised military are many. We may want peace, but it’s better to have a big stick if you need one, than need one and not have it.

FTFY

You scum-slipped 😂

As usual, I don't know what's going on, pay no attention to me

##in

@ovinomanc3r what does FTFY mean?

(Sorry!)

16 minutes ago, RedDogReb said:

@ovinomanc3r what does FTFY mean?

(Sorry!)

Fixed That For You.

He was being facetious.

Waiting on a confirmation from

@clontroper5

and @BrobaFett who apparently doesn't get email notifications from PMs, so is unlikely to respond in a timely manner.

@Lord Preyer and @BiggsIRL have overfull inboxes and cannot receive messages.

@ovinomanc3r did get my PM, and posted in the thread, but has not indicated joining the game. Por Favor, Senor, etc. La Chambro mi frato!

@Npmartian @idjmv and @CaribbeanNinja responded positively to my PMs, but have not joined the game through this thread. I urge them to do so!

@Ginkapo , @PodRacer , and @EbonHawk would be useful to represent Old Blighty and are again urged to join and / or read their PMs.

@rasproteus , @Visovics , @Constantine Valdor , and @Matt3412 have not read the PM they have been sent, and must be considered lost to the void. But if you see this ping, you are missed, please return.

I would like to start the game in the next 24 hours or so - please sign up.

A reminder, this is an experimental game. I hope it will be fun and interesting, but make no promises. This is very much an ALPHA test of an idea of a whimsy.

im here. confirming.

if you have enough without me i will probably sit it out

Yeah, unfortunately I just don't have enough time these days what with the end of the school year and all. Maybe next time.

@clontroper5 you would make a valuable addition to the enterprise.

@BrobaFett I've seen you posting other places - you must be around-ish.

Uhm, ill have to sit down and fully read the rules, but sure, why not.

@LTD thanks for the offer but I'm gonna pass this time. I really doubt I'm gonna get some time to properly play this

10 hours ago, LTD said:

@clontroper5 you would make a valuable addition to the enterprise.

@BrobaFett I've seen you posting other places - you must be around-ish.

ok i will join

Regret your choice you will not (perhaps).

@Caldias - we have our crew of intrepid party members! Please distribute unto us the secrets of our allegiance!

Players are:

@LTD

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@The Jabbawookie

@Madaghmire

@Bertie Wooster

@RedDogReb

@FortyInRed

@CaribbeanNinja

@idjmv

@clontroper5

10 players! Excitement builds! Please refer again to the rules as linked HERE .

Caldias is our admin support, but I will take on the day-to-day management of the game, rolling dice, calling time limits, etc. I will be rolling the d6 in my secret discord channel, which folks can ask to join if they desire, but is entirely unnecessary.

Once a player is elected to be General Secretary, they should PM their allegiance to Caldias, who will keep a record of the factions. Caldias will also PM the elected player which factions have how many votes before them.

Let the Game Commence!

(Players should empty their PM inboxes and check them regularly - remember, players can PM each other at any time)

And to be clear, the game begins when we get a PM, yes?

I would assume so. It's hard to play when you don't know your alliance.

Correct.

Hey everyone, sorry about the delay, I should be sending these out soon