Rise Against the Reach OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

5 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Can I try and get a bead on the sniper?

Hard Gunnery, with a Setback.

Well, I guess my turn will be running to the evacuation ship, with the liberated prisoners in tow.

3 minutes ago, EnsignActual said:

Well, I guess my turn will be running to the evacuation ship, with the liberated prisoners in tow.

The contractor is mobile, but the pilot will require some assistance (should not be an issue for Charon).

17 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Hard Gunnery, with a Setback.

Will take an aim maneuver and then shoot:

Gunnery against Sniper : 3eA+1eB+3eD+1eS 4 successes, 2 threat
a-s-s.png a-s-s.png a-s.png b-s.png d-f-f.png d-th.png d--.png s-th.png

I understand that this is Ion damage...

22 minutes ago, MrTInce said:

Will take an aim maneuver and then shoot:

Gunnery against Sniper : 3eA+1eB+3eD+1eS 4 successes, 2 threat
a-s-s.png a-s-s.png a-s.png b-s.png d-f-f.png d-th.png d--.png s-th.png

I understand that this is Ion damage...

I’m just going to say that whatever cybernetics they had are very dead.

10 minutes ago, EnsignActual said:

I’m just going to say that whatever cybernetics they had are very dead.

I was wondering if it would take out their gun...

Well I imagine the guns just melt from that amount of ion damage, chances are the inquisitor will kill them for failing.

16 minutes ago, EnsignActual said:

Well I imagine the guns just melt from that amount of ion damage, chances are the inquisitor will kill them for failing.

My character is not opposed...

1 hour ago, MrTInce said:

I was wondering if it would take out their gun...

The sniper’s rifle? Definitely not functional at the moment. Sniper is nowhere to be seen, but you’re sure you hit.

28 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

The sniper’s rifle? Definitely not functional at the moment. Sniper is nowhere to be seen, but you’re sure you hit.

And the threats?

31 minutes ago, MrTInce said:

And the threats?

Sniper is nowhere to be seen. The ion cannon certainly took him out of the fight, but Star Wars being Star Wars, it is not a sure kill.

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Sniper is nowhere to be seen. The ion cannon certainly took him out of the fight, but Star Wars being Star Wars, it is not a sure kill.

Are we out of structured combat?

3 minutes ago, MrTInce said:

Are we out of structured combat?

Why.. yes! Yes, you are.

Bonn'Uss wants to go over to the droid and turn it off until he turns it on again. What difficulty?

Also post battle strain recovery:

Strain Recovery : 2eA 2 successes
a-s.png a-s.png

2 recovered.

15 minutes ago, MrTInce said:

Bonn'Uss wants to go over to the droid and turn it off until he turns it on again. What difficulty?

You may consider the droid turned off. Think Chewie picking up Threepio in pieces.

Then Bonn'Uss will drag it to the ship...

Wesk gonna check in on his pupper, and maybe have a regretful thought or two after killing two troopers. Maybe not.

I posted days ago. Do I need to take a specific action?

Sorry. I was waiting on responses.

Edited by nline39
12 minutes ago, nline39 said:

Your posts just now showed up. I'm assuming your account is new? It happened to me as well, where my posts had to go through forum mods before they were actually "delivered". Not sure what enables you to post normally afterwards, though. Probably reputation in the forums.

By the way, glad to have you on board!

Edited by Darth__Lego
52 minutes ago, nline39 said:

Apologies. Welcome aboard! I’ll post a response IC.

@nline39 An Average Medicine check can stabilize the patient for movement.

On orokos I believe your dice pool should be 2eA+2eP+2eD.

3 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Apologies. Welcome aboard! I’ll post a response IC

4 hours ago, Darth__Lego said:

Your posts just now showed up. I'm assuming your account is new? It happened to me as well, where my posts had to go through forum mods before they were actually "delivered". Not sure what enables you to post normally afterwards, though. Probably reputation in the forums.

By the way, glad to have you on board!

Sorry about that. My posts do say they need to be approved by moderator. It showed up right away for me IC so didn't even think anything of it.

That being said, I'm glad to be aboard! Thanks for having me.

Also if there is ever an instance where I am holding up the action please don't hesitate to act for me.

3 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

@nline39 An Average Medicine check can stabilize the patient for movement.

On orokos I believe your dice pool should be 2eA+2eP+2eD.

Here's my roll to stabilize Hugo.

Med Check to stabilize Hugo : 2eA+2eP+2eD 0 successes, 4 advantage
a-a.png a-s-a.png p-a-a.png p-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

@nline39 Okay. So unfortunately, Gren is unable to stabilize Hugo for transport, in the field, so moving him will involve some risk. The 4 Advantages can provide 2 Boosts to a subsequent check on the ship, where there is a small medbay, but moving him will also incur an Upgraded Difficulty to that check...

Or just flip a Destiny Point to have/find a gravsled to move him safely aboard, avoiding the Upgrade.

4 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

@nline39 Okay. So unfortunately, Gren is unable to stabilize Hugo for transport, in the field, so moving him will involve some risk. The 4 Advantages can provide 2 Boosts to a subsequent check on the ship, where there is a small medbay, but moving him will also incur an Upgraded Difficulty to that check...

Or just flip a Destiny Point to have/find a gravsled to move him safely aboard, avoiding the Upgrade.

If it helps us save that Destiny Point, I'll gladly give it a shot at carrying Hugo, just tell me the difficulty. Maybe even Argo helps with equipment that was dropped when he got downed.

Edited by Darth__Lego