Looking to join a PbP game

By Heritage367, in Your Stories

1 hour ago, MonCalamariAgainstDrunkDriving said:

Batudai is Khenbish's only older sibling (excluding a possible infant mortality, I suppose)

I ask because, apparently, Khenbish means 'nobody' and was given to the next child after one or more infant deaths, with the idea of confusing evil spirits.

" It's not my tree to grant or forbid anyone the use of its shade, Agasha-sama; help yourself ." the older samurai responds. " Though I am not Akodo, I'm afraid, nor even an Itagawa or one of the other vassal families. I am Yokoi no Yanagibashi Mura, born heimin, trained ashigaru, made goshi of a village by virtue of no-one else being willing to live there, and finally elevated to jisamurai after a minor ruckuss involving a particularly territorial bear..."

He smiles.

" I can't claim much talent for Shogi, I fear. Go is more my level - my poor commoner-born mind only has to remember the behaviour of a single piece. But until or unless Matsu Tomuko-sama ," - he gestures at the other Lion samurai - " needs me for something, It'd be my honour to try and lose as slowly and amusingly as possible ..."

Sakaya - that's good for 1 momentum out of 4 - you need 2 bonus successes for a second, you you might as well dump the other result and strife.

Khenbish - you'll know someone's vigilance if you interact with them but not by default. I'll always let you know the TN of a check (Or that you don't know it!) before you're irrevocably committed. I was expecting you to state your target and then let me define the check.

Umeko - On that note, Yokoi no Yanagibashi Mura (willow-bridge village) is/was vigilance 2. That gives you 2 bonus successes and hence 2 momentum out of 3 needed if you stick with what you've done.

The argument about a using the leading clan name for a jisamurai seems a stretch but it's the same principle as referring to a vassal family samurai by their sponsoring clan family name unless the distinction matters so go with it.

Edited by Magnus Grendel

@Tonbo Karasu , I was aware of the meaning of Khenbish and its use to confuse evil spirits, but I hadn't heard about it being for the next child after an infant mortality. In any case, Khenbish was named after his great-grandfather (who, I suppose, was probably the next kid after an infant mortality).

@Magnus Grendel , can I know the TN for endearing myself to the Matsu?

Matsu Tomuko is vigilance 3, so TN3 (give or take the effects of your approach and the skill you use). You'd need 4 momentum to complete an Endear objective but note the following two things:

• targeting her with any action this round comes with an additional cost of 2 strife
  • You will incur a one-off temporary adversity (forced reroll of two success or explosive success before choosing kept dice) on your first check. Her issues with the Unicorn are much less pronounced than those with the Crane, so it's not enough to justify a TN increase, but she's still a Matsu and your clan is not exactly flavour of the month.

Shinjo Sayaka (1 strife)

" When you're out in the steppes, you sometimes have to improvise to get the feel of an onsen when bathing. " She submerges her mouth and blows out air through it to create small bubbles around her head. Once done, she speak in a lower tone. " There might be other methods, but those aren't very popular. " She at least has the decency to blush slightly.

" What's your home like? " She asks, quickly changing the subject.

Water/Courtesy (charm): Success/Strife, Opportunity/Strife, Opportunity/Strife, Opportunity. So much strife! Choosing the last 3, so 2 Strife and 3 Opportunity. Spending one opportunity to remove the strife, the other two for the water on in CoS negotiations (which is the closest to this, I think?) If they answer truthfully, they get one momentum, and can then ask me a question not related to this which yields me a momentum if I answer.

Khenbish approaches the Matsu woman, bowing as respectfully as he can without overdoing it. "I can't help but admire your armor, Matsu-san. The creator was truly an artist." He introduces himself and his sister-in-law and mentions that he has a sister in the palace as well. He attempts some pleasant, friendly conversation, including noting that he's trying to get his hands on a copy of Akodo's Leadership. When he finds an appropriate moment, he switches topics.

"As a matter of respect for the Lion, I want to be upfront about my duties here at the palace. My lord, Shinjo Barghujin, has a personal feud with the family of one Kitsu Harumori, who I've been lead to believe is part of the Lion delegation here in Shiro Yogasha. I have heard nothing but good things about the man. I understand he is a chiryōsha who has saved many a wounded soldier. Is he indeed as brave and talented as they say?"

"I can say in earnest that I'm glad the Lion are here. No imperial garrison would be complete without a Lion presence. Hopefully our diplomats will find a way to bring our clans closer together."

The way I wrote it, I hoped Khenbish might come off as likeable for his honesty and earnestness, also driven by a genuine respect for the Lion. If you think this wouldn't make sense, let me know, and I can adjust.

This roll gets a little complicated, so I'll try to post it clearly as I can.
Water (Charm)/Courtier (spending a Void to roll and keep an extra die):
Original roll:
Ring : explosion/strife, explosion/strife, success/strife, opportunity/strife; Skill : success, opportunity
Adversity reroll (of Ring : success/strife; Skill : success): Ring : opportunity/strife; Skill : success/strife
Choosing kept dice: Ring : explosion/strife, explosion/strife, opportunity/strife; Skill : opportunity
Explosions : Ring : Success/strife, opportunity/strife
Final results: 3 successes, 3 opportunity, 7 strife (including the 2 required of the roll)
Seven strife! Yikes!

If I get the -1 TN that Umeko mentioned, making it TN 2, I won't keep the last success/strife, which makes it only 6 strife. I'll spend two opportunity to use the Negotiations option for Water from Courts of Stone to ask a question. I'll use the last opportunity to remove 2 strife from myself, being in Water Stance. So maybe only 4 strife in the end?

The question I'm trying to get at (hopefully clear in the text above) is if Kitsu Harumori is as good as his reputation would make him seem.

Edited by MonCalamariAgainstDrunkDriving

" Nanashi Mura? " Answers Chinatsu. " Personally I think it's a beautiful village, if small, and unique in the Empire as far as I know. There might be other towns with a ronin magistrate or governor, like the Kaeru in the City of the Rich Frog, but Nanashi Mura is the only settlement I know entirely run by a ronin otokodate. As a result, there are clanless samurai from all over the Empire - including the Unicorn steppes. One of the drinking house proprietors, Ujikira, is formerly of your Khanbulak, and has been on a fifteen-year quest to convert the village's inhabitants to the joys of airag - thwarted largely by the fact that it's the ...." she looks away for a moment as if running through some mental inventory, "... third most repulsive thing I've ever drunk ."

She smiles.

" Technically we exist in Dragon Clan territory, but as far as I can tell, the arrangement between the village leaders and Togashi-ue is that we promise to do absolutely anything he asks of us on the strict mutual understanding he never actually does so. Legally, the Eyes of Nanashi are still ronin, not Dragon vassals, which is important when the Dragon want someone legally 'independent' for a task ."

She shrugs.

" Enough about home. May I ask about your chaperone? Who is she? I thought I knew all of Mirumoto-sama's cadre. If she's bringing Unicorn allies with her, though, I can see why they'd want her ..."

In the courtyard, pleasantries dispensed with, Matsu Tomuko considers Shinjo Khenbish' s announcement.

" I respect your forthrightness, Unicorn-san. I cannot claim to know your Lord, this Barghujin-sama, but you have been told the truth: Kitsu Harumori-san is part of our clan's contingent within the garrison. I know him well, and can speak for his skill as a healer and his honour. But I am at a loss as to how he can be part of some feud with the Shinjo family; he has served in the Imperial Legions, rather than our own clan's armies, for most of his life, and your clan do not hold any of the Kitsu's ancestral lands as they do those of the Matsu and Ikoma ."

A thought strikes her.

" Unless..Wait...Your Shinjo Barghujin-sama? Did she have a son in the legions? In the garrison at the Seikitsu pass? "

Sayaka- takes you to 2 momentum, which - since it's two status rank 2 characters rather than a single status 3-4 character like most possibilities - is technically enough to win over Chisanru, but not (yet) Hakane.

On 10/2/2020 at 11:17 PM, MonCalamariAgainstDrunkDriving said:

Final results: 3 successes, 3 opportunity, 7 strife (including the 2 required of the roll)
Seven strife! Yikes!

If I get the -1 TN that Umeko mentioned, making it TN 2, I won't keep the last success/strife, which makes it only 6 strife

Khenbish - let that be a lesson - never interrupt a Matsu lady when she's indulging herself in a good angry death glare! And yes, you can have the TN reduction. You net 1 momentum, plus a second for her answering your question.

You didn't specify what the feud was about, so I was taking the liberty of creating a reason unless you object.

Edited by Magnus Grendel

Shinjo Sayaka (1 strife)

Sayaka listens to Chisanru’s as she talks about her village, picturing it in her head. She grins slightly at the mention of airag. It wasn’t pleasant, and she herself had ‘acquired’ and tried it at an early age because it ‘would make you a man’, which seemed to be something to strive for. The transformation hadn’t happened, but rather her belly had turned upside down. It had taken years until she could stomach it again.

”Agasha-san is my sister-in-law. I learned this a few days back only, but it is my fault for not keeping myself up to date with my family. If you want, I can arrange that you have dinner with us.” She starts to get up of the bath. “I am wrinkled like a crone. If you have no obligations, would you like to survey the surroundings with me?” She offers.

" I believe we are all to eat in the fortress' refractory ," says Chinatsu " but I would be honoured to sit with you and your sister-in-law for the meal, and it would be a pleasure to view the countryside with you ."

Hakane, meanwhile, also stands. " I am honoured by the offer, Shinjo-sama, but I am afraid I have other plans; I was hoping to spend the time learning more about the other members of the garrison we will be serving with ." She bows.

" You mean you want to see if anyone might outbid Mirumoto-sama's retainer ..." Chinatsu comments from behind her with a smirk, to Hakane's clear annoyance.

Edited by Magnus Grendel

Shinjo Sayaka (1 strife)

”It was most pleasant meeting you, Hakane-san. Another time perhaps?”

Sayaka dresses up in her court kimono - perhaps not the most well-suited for a survey, but her traveling clothes are probably still not dry yet from being washed. With her daisho, she still looks quite imposing. Finally satisfied, she has Fumiko fetched as they leave the castle to survey the surroundings, but she chooses to walk. The horse seems disgruntled about this, either being dragged out of a nice stable, or not being ridden, but with promises of any vegetables found, the horse follows along.

Sayaka is deeply interested in the surrounding terrain, it’s vegetation and such. But, she’ll likewise spend time observing Chisanru, asking shallow questions as her partner-in-survey seems to like to talk and then Sayaka puts the clues together.

Information gathering about the garrison, or mostly the Dragons, I guess? Maybe water/sentiment?

Khenbish had held on to a small hope that perhaps he'd heard wrong about Harumori, that in fact those closest to him knew him to be a uniquely wicked man. He tries, perhaps not too successfully, to hide that he is crestfallen at Tomuko's report.

"Indeed, she did have a son at the pass. Is that, uh... Was he...?" Unable to formulate the question he wants to ask, Khenbish searches for a topic that might engage Matsu Tomuko, to allow himself some time to process the news. "I wish the Crane had stopped to introduce themselves. I'm eager to know who all we'll be working with."

I'm already enjoying having this mystery to unravel of why a good woman asked Khenbish to kill a good man. In retrospect, maybe it was inconsiderate to leave it so open-ended, since that's more work for you as a GM, but if you already have something in mind, I am very happy to go along with it.

Since he's probably less charming and now more emotional, Khenbish switches to Fire stance (and because I'm hoping bonus successes from strife can help me get a 2nd momentum point).

Fire/Courtesy
Original roll: Ring : Explosion/strife, opportunity/strife, opportunity; Skill : success, opportunity
Keep: Explosion/strife, opportunity/strife, success
Explosion: Opportunity/strife
Final results: 2 successes, 2 opportunity, 3 strife,

Dang. Couldn't get that last success. I'm going to spend 1 opportunity to reduce 1 strife (putting me at 6 strife total), and spend the other opportunity to return Umeko's favor and give her -1 TN to her next social role this scene. Khenbish just manages to stress himself out a little more.

Do I know anything about her reference to the Unicorn owning Lion ancestral lands?

Also, just checking my comprehension on something, is the second mon on Tomuko's daisho the same as her family mon or is it a different mon?

Chinatsu continues to be pleasant company, and - despite clearly being no horseman herself - is nevertheless very complimentary about Fumiko, snaffling an apple for the grumpy horse from a supply barrel as the two samurai pass toward the stable gate.

For a moment, Khenbish is worried he won't live long enough for his duty to face Harumori to be an issue. Tomuko's fingers visibly spasm on one hand and the other grips the hilt of her wakizashi so tightly her knuckles go white. After a moment, and a deliberate, calming breath, she relaxes.

" I know everything I care to know about them already ." She says, curtly.

It is a few more seconds before her new-found calm reaches her eyes, but then she apologises.

" To answer the question you are trying to frame, Shinjo-san; I assume so. It would explain your Lord's actions. I don't know many details about the Seikitsu pass landslide: Kitsu Harumori-san doesn't like talking about it. But he sometimes confides on me about his ghosts when we drink ." She looks at Khenbish's gaijin armour. " One I recall was a 'northern boy' with scale armour like yours: light and flexible against a blade or arrow, but useless against the impact of a tidal wave of mud and gravel ."

She sighs.

" I am no chiryōsha, but knowing Harumori for a long time, and being around the wounded, one learns a little in passing. There is a term I that they use, 'toriyaji'? If you have not heard it, it broadly means 'sorting into three'... "

Sayaka - that's essentially taking with win on an

Endear objective with Chisanru and giving up on Hakane, switching to Gather Information .

Water/sentiment is a good choice. From the position of superior status that gives you a TN-1 on the check, meaning a net TN2. Gathering information about the new garrison is a 4 momentum task, but Chisanru herself has only 2 momentum's worth of information to offer - personable as she is, she's a hired mercenary, not one of the movers and shakers.

Khenbish - staying on 2 momentum.

10 hours ago, MonCalamariAgainstDrunkDriving said:

Do I know anything about her reference to the Unicorn owning Lion ancestral lands?

Whilst the Ki-Rin were absent with Lady Shinjo, the Matsu ended up taking ownership of most former Ki-Rin lands (the Unicorn/Fox version of events is that they were asked by the remaining Ki-Rin and the then Emperor to help repel gaijin raiders and 'helped' by invading...).

When the Unicorn returned and were recognised by the Emperor, the Lion Clan agreed (somewhat grumpily) to return the Ki-Rin's former holdings to the new Unicorn Clan. However , After centuries of migration, marriage, treaties and minor wars, not to mention minor landmarks like streams and woods being shifted by centuries of agriculture and logging, there was a big disagreement about where exactly the original border was. The Matsu maintain the Unicorn took more land than they were entitled to, which is the basis for the 'historical claim' the Ikoma/If a peace treaty is finally supposed to bury.

The Mon on her daisho is neither Lion Clan nor Matsu family. It is a Lion clan family Mon, but a relatively obscure one - a TN2 recall(earth)/culture check will identify it.

Since you have (2?) ranks in medicine, I'm not going to make you make a check - if you don't recognise it from context, or don't have a translator handy, she's talking about the concept of "Triage".

Edited by Magnus Grendel

Shinjo Sayaka (1 strife)

“Say thank you.” Sayaka tells the horse who looks as if it doesn’t understand that she’s being spoken to. Sayaka repeats herself and the horse bows her head towards Chisanru. “You’d think she’d know manners better.” Sayaka doesn’t say much as the horse Is complimented, but she does get in a better mood.

As they walk, talk and scout, Sayaka occasionally stops to pick up a flower that she likes, a few for drying, a few with roots and earth to replant. She puts them in one of the packs on Fumiko.

Finally when their survey is nearly over, Fumiko comes up before the pair and stop them. The horse turns her head and stares with intent on Sayaka. After a second or two, Sayaka connects the dots and she digs through one of the bags to find a dried jasmine encased between ricepaper. Removing the paper she presents the gift, and if allowed attaches it to her kimono as a token of esteem.

Water/sentiment: Explosive/strife, success/strife, blank, success. Keeping all successes. Explosive -> success (keep). 4 successes, 2 strife. Should be the two momentum of information?

If that’s correct, for final action, a further endear (if possible, otherwise we can ignore this part!)

Born in the saddle for -2 TN.
Fire/courtesy: Explosive/strife, success, explosive/strife, blank.
keeping the successes: explosive -> explosive/strife (keep) -> blank. Explosive -> success (keep)

That’s 5 successes and 4 strife for 9 total. Is there any point to that or should I simply have kept the original roll for 3+2 successes and 2 strife?

A lot of strife regardless! And where are all the opportunities?

Sakaya - That is enough for half the Gather Information objective, assuming someone else picks up the other half.

Courtesy for an Endear objective would be TN3, reduced to TN1 by Born in the Saddle. That's 2 momentum - Enough to complete an Endear objective against a status rank 2 target. You can either count Chinatsu (sorry - made a mistake on her name in the last few posts, now corrected above) as a genuine potential friend (which would make more sense), and a feasible choice for a rank 1 bond in the near future, or else leave a positive impression that will leave one of the other ronin also well disposed to you, but no more than that.

I love where this is going with the triage!

It seems like we might be on different rounds. Should I wait for Umeko before rolling the next round?

Recall(Earth)/Culture to recognize Tomuko's diasho mon
Roll: Ring : Success/strife, blank
Keep: Since I can't pass anyway, I'll just keep the blank.
At least I don't stress out anymore.

Going on a ride is such a good idea! Is the courtyard where we might have seen Sayaka and friend ride by? Is this something I could suggest to Tomuko (and maybe Umeko and the jizamurai) as well?

Chinatsu is happy to share what she knows about the garrison's purpose, though freely admits it isn't much. Apparently it is literally on the northern edge of the Empire, in the tangled mess of mountains forming much of Dragon and Phoenix clan territories, guarding a pass sometimes used by over-optimistic yobanjin tribesmen and rokugani bandits striking into the fertile, populated valleys to the south. After earthquakes rendered the pass all but inaccessible the watchtower was declared unnecessary and abandoned decades ago but recently the yobanjin have found a new route to the head of the pass. The Nanashi ronin were told by the Mirumoto who hired them to pack for ' cold, snow, bandits and mountain roads '.

I'd wait for Umeko ( and maybe Hatsune!), especially since you seem to be tag-teaming the Lion and bouncing TN reductions back and forth, and especially especially if you're going to suggest a group excursion...

There is a separate stable gate - the courtyard you're in is more ornamental garden - so you won't have seen them, but Umeko might well be aware that was Sayaka's intention after bathing with her.

Khenbish and Umeko - you also notice the following.

Khenbish- You register the Scorpion samurai is gone. Initially you assume he is simply "missing presumed off scheming somewhere" but a few moments later you see him being led off to the visiting magistrates quarters by the Yoriki, Kitsuki Tomo.

Umeko - you overhear a rumour that the second Crab samurai - the Yasuki - has been sent with broad letters of credit from Yasuki Taka-dono, their Daimyo, in the hopes of securing arrangements for at least some of the garrison's needs with whoever ends up castellan and quartermaster. Supposedly Taka is trying to bank favours with the Emerald Champion prior to attending court later this year - which generally means the Crab will be pleading for more supplies of jade from the throne.

Umeko is going to continue the game, but perhaps try to consolidate her position now and play more firmly now she has a conversation going and ask whether he'd be interested in a game of Go at some future point. " Grandfather taught me many games. Shogi is just the one I have to carry round with me. I assume that since we're all here together, we'll be heading off to wherever we're going as a group. I imagine that this is old hat to you, Yokoi-san - it is my first assignment. It will be good to have someone with more experience around." She looks over at Khenbish, " I assume that Matsu Tomiko-sama is who my brother-in-law is talking to." She smiles encouragingly, " I'm sure we'll all get on fine. "

In terms of the names it was more a case of "That person's a Lion-clan samurai, but I have no idea of his family name, let alone his personal one, therefore I will refer to him as Akodo-san until I find out more information - it's a bit mroe polite than Lion-san or hey you."

Been a bit busy while you carried on a bit. I believe this is my second round of 4?

Rolling Earth/Games for 3 Ring, 1 Skill: [Success, Strife], [Success, Strife], [Opportunity]; [Success, Strife]

Keep 2 Successes, 2 Strife and 1 Opportunity. I believe that gets the third Momentum. With the opportunity I will 'reassure Khenbish with my presence' to let him remove 2 strife.

Is it reasonable to start a new objective, or does completing my own one mean that I am basically support for the next two rolls?

I'm on 3 Strife now.

We should probably figure out what we want to accomplish with the last couple rounds. I'd like to finish trying to endear myself to Matsu Tomuko, but if she's up for a ride, I think there's a decent chance of me finishing that in one more round. We could move on to getting information? Do we want to team up and try for something more ambitious?

The older samurai smiles genially.

" It is. He has my sympathy, by the way, for being within arm's reach when Tsume no Doji Ron arrived - fortunately he seems to have survived the experience."

Yokoi shrugs. "You honour me with the compliment, but I try to avoid getting 'used to things'. In my experience, Agasha-sama, it's when you think everything is going to be 'predictable' and 'routine' that everything goes to Jigoku in a pretty palanquin, and - respectfully - it's often the poor bloody commoners in the ashigaru who end up paying the price when it does ."

Yokoi moves up a pawn, trying to rebuild a rapidly disintegrating battle-line, before finding himself swiftly outflanked.

" I haven't found out what the nasty surprise is in this assignment, yet - but the lack of public details makes me sure there is one ."

He reaches for another piece, looks around the board, makes a frustrated ' hnnff ' sound and tips his king, signalling surrender.

" Impressive, Umeko-sama. As I said, I'm no expert, but I don't think I've seen the Flying Chariot and Lance used that way before. Experience from playing with the Unicorn, perhaps? "

14 hours ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

I believe that gets the third Momentum. With the opportunity I will 'reassure Khenbish with my presence' to let him remove 2 strife.

Is it reasonable to start a new objective, or does completing my own one mean that I am basically support for the next two rolls?

That's my understanding as well - you've completed an Endear objective with Yokoi.

You can feel free to start another objective or switch to support one in progress, like Sayaka's stalled Gather Information , or you might want to create a new one. A TN2/reason/commerce check (not requiring an action) might trigger a thought about the rumour you heard relating to the Yasuki.

Either way I strongly recommend the two of you coordinating your remaining actions if you want best effects.

Edited by Magnus Grendel

"Don't feel too bad, Yokoi-san. You lasted longer than I usually do."

Seeing the game is complete, Khenbish recommends a change of venue.

"Matsu-san, I wonder if you might be interested in a ride, to get some fresh air. Before the inevitable politicking this evening, I thought it might be nice to see the countryside, while we have the chance." Turning back to Umeko and the jisamurai, "All would be welcome, of course."

If there's a better honorific for a jisamurai, let me know.

I think we're all ready to start round 3. In an effort to try to get the most out of our last two rounds, I propose:
Round 3: I try to finish endearing myself to Matsu Tomuko while Umeko and Sayaka finish the 'Gather Information about the New Garrison' objective. Getting info about the garrison feels pretty important, and we already have a couple points towards it.
Round 4: Assuming we're all successful, we team up to try to get an audience with Seppun Hirohide (5 momentum). I think any of the 7+ momentum objectives are probably out of reach at this point (unless we want to abandon the objectives we've already started). I bet Seppun Hirohide can answer a lot of questions, so that seems like the best risk:reward ratio to me. If you want us to focus on some of the easier objectives instead, I'm okay with that too. Mostly I just want to avoid us each getting 1 or 2 momentum towards different objectives none of us can finish.

Thoughts?

" Indeed, the Unicorn like to make strong use of rapidly advancing pieces to secure an area of the board. Maybe we can guess the catch by collating what we know so far about who's here? "

She turns to Khenbish as he talks, " A ride would be a nice place to talk but we'd need to borrow a pony for me at least, but I guess you probably know people in the stables."

That seems a sensible approach Khenbish, although I will be going off raw rings now - there's not a lot of Social in the Agasha school :)

I as a player know who the Tsume are and why a Matsu may dislike them quite so much, but is that common knowledge outside of the Lion/Crane?

I'm going to suggest my Ring for this test is Earth, but I don't know which skill to use...

Hmm. Without a relevant social skill, maybe it's better mechanically to assist than to roll separately?

Shinjo Sayaka (5 strife)

Sayaka makes her way back to the castle, first now realizing how much time has passed. She bids Chinatsu farewell with a bow, and retrieves the flowers picked before walking quickly, definitely not in a rush. Her goal is to wash off the drit that remains on her hands before dinner, plant and water the flowers she pulled up with the roots and start drying the others. Not necessarily in that order, she corrects herself.

She slows her breathing. It was more stressful than she expected to be here, unsure if she's among friends or enemies. At least her brother and her sister-in-law is here, and she thinks she made a new friend in Chinatsu. She stares at the flowers with sorrow, unsure how much time she'll have with them as she washes her hands and makes final preparations for the dinner.

@Zantosa, maybe I wasn't paying attention closely enough. Do you not still have a round left?