Traders of the Inner Western Rim

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Yes - players can communicate via PM WHEN they are in the same LOCATION. Just don't ask me to arbitrate on any deals you may make.

Alternatively -

The Granica Trading Corporation Loans Officer is very understanding. "Can't quite pay back the full amount, eh? Well, then we can add you to our "Valued Customer's Particularly Helpful Additional Loan Scheme." Pay us immediately the principal of the loan (the amount you borrowed), and pay back the interest as you can. Every turn you don't pay, the interest will increase by 20%. So if you still owe us 200 credits this turn, next turn we'll ask you to pay 240. The turn after, 264. Eventually we will insist on payment in full."

I will sell 6 trade goods for 80 each. 480 total.

I will pay back the loan of 1620 credits.

Pay 50 credits to Omai, in exchange for information. Buy 2 fuel for 13 each, 6 trade goods for 50 each. 376 total.

Jump to Corpfodi via hyperlane with 2 fuel, 6 trade goods.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
11 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Since the last loan went so well, Omai takes out another Standard Granica Station New Merchants Start Up Loan for 316 credits, buys 7 trade goods and jumps back down the mysterious western(?) hyperlane with them.

Sorry Omai - the New Merchants Start Up Loan is only for "New Merchants" who are "Starting Up". You have already had such a loan, and cannot apply for a second one.

2 minutes ago, LTD said:

Sorry Omai - the New Merchants Start Up Loan is only for "New Merchants" who are "Starting Up". You have already had such a loan, and cannot apply for a second one.

I suppose I'll borrow from *shudders* the Friendly Friends instead.

6 hours ago, LTD said:

Alternatively -

The Granica Trading Corporation Loans Officer is very understanding. "Can't quite pay back the full amount, eh? Well, then we can add you to our "Valued Customer's Particularly Helpful Additional Loan Scheme." Pay us immediately the principal of the loan (the amount you borrowed), and pay back the interest as you can. Every turn you don't pay, the interest will increase by 20%. So if you still owe us 200 credits this turn, next turn we'll ask you to pay 240. The turn after, 264. Eventually we will insist on payment in full."

@The Jabbawookie - I need you to confirm / edit your orders to indicate your actions regarding the loan situation.

I might add a narrative section to help you out...

As Omai Guidnesse approaches the Super Friendly Friends Bank they are approached by Thanat Churyd and Gunkev Storhepw. "Omai, isn't it? On the hook to pay off the start up loan? We are in the same boat. Don't need the full thousand, though, either of us. How about we borrow the 1000, split it 3 ways, and pay it back individually. Each take 333 credits, and pay back 666 in nine turns time. How does that sound to you?"

2 minutes ago, LTD said:

As Omai Guidnesse approaches the Super Friendly Friends Bank they are approached by Thanat Churyd and Gunkev Storhepw. "Omai, isn't it? On the hook to pay off the start up loan? We are in the same boat. Don't need the full thousand, though, either of us. How about we borrow the 1000, split it 3 ways, and pay it back individually. Each take 333 credits, and pay back 666 in nine turns time. How does that sound to you?"

That sounds convenient.

I'll borrow 333 then, and edit my orders accordingly.

Thanat Churyd takes a third of the 1000 credits, pays back the Start Up Loan of 2250 credits, sells 6 trade goods, buys 1 fuel and 3 trade goods and jumps to Corpfodi.

Gunkev Storhepw takes a third of the 1000 credits, pays back the Start Up Loan of 2250 credits, sells 5 trade goods, buuys 1 fuel and 1 trade good and jumps to Darbagh.

Jamidar Heriros buys a fuel at Darbagh and jumps to Granica.

Jaijasp Causspra sells 6 Cortheum at Darbagh, buys 6 trade goods, and jumps to Granica Station.

Edited by LTD

Turn 8 Market Prices

Corpfodi[19.24]

Demands Ardanium. Produces Cortheum.

Corpfodi has been recently colonised by settlers sent by the Granica Mercant Corporation, and renamed in its honour. The native inhabitants of this world (the Fodi) are primitive technologically, though they number in the hundreds of millions. They speak of an ancient enemy who conquered their planet centuries past and were only expelled after a devastating war that left the planet barren and poor. The planet has a breathable atmostphere, temperate climate, and humanoid suitable biosphere. The Corporation controls a Cortheum mine on the planet's southern pole. The local people desire trade goods, fuel, and Ardanium.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 10

Ardanium 85

Cortheum 24

Darbagh[21.32]

Demands Cortheum. Produces Dedlanite and Fuel.

Darbagh is a troubled world with a difficult past. A climate disaster centuries past rendered much of the surface uninhabitable. A major terraforming project was undertaken in the last century, but failed. To complicate matters, Darbagh has become a place of refuge for people fleeing trouble from all across the sector. You can find every kind of alien here - crammed into the habitats that fight a constant battle against the environment. The atmosphere is thick, but breathable with a pressure mask, while the temperature is hot and humid. The population is not large, probably less than three million, but these are crowded into a few ancient habitats.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 21

Cortheum 115

Dedlanite 48

Granica Station[18.29]

Granica Station – an interesting port in a storm! Orbiting a planet composed entirely of methane ice, Granica station has been built to help open up the Inner Wester Rim for trade and exploration. The Imperial Senate has granted a charter to the Granica Merchants Corporation to develop trade in this part of space.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 15

Ardanium 78

Berubian 85

Cortheum 67

Dedlanite 56

Exonium 479

Ships available for Sale this turn -

YT-2400 1600 Credits {6 hullSp 4}

Lambda Class Shuttle (military surplus) 1250 Credits {6 hullSp 3}

A-wing 317 Credits{1 hull Sp 5}

Pilots available for hire -

Jacen Morningstar

Caster Senn

Tracie Nilar

Braynar Tromans

All pilots ask for 30 credits a turn in pay.

Loans available -

Standard Granica Station New Merchants Start Up Loan - borrow up to 2000 credits. One and a half times what you borrow must be repaid in SIX turns.

Super Friendly Friends Bank Loan - borrow 1000 credits. 2000 credits must be repaid in SIX turns. Only one loan available this turn.

I will sell 6 trade goods for 80 each. 480 total.

Buy 1 fuel for 10, 6 Cortheum for 24 each. 154 total.

Jump to Granica with 2 fuel, 6 Cortheum.

8 hours ago, LTD said:

Bertie's Ship is inspected on arrival at Corpfodi. No further action results.

They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling and tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

I will sell my 4 Trade Goods for 200 and buy 1 fuel and 7 Cortheum for 178 and jump to Granica.

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I will sell my 4 Trade Goods for 200 and buy 1 fuel and 7 Cortheum for 178 and jump to Granica.

Your Trade goods are worth 320.

27 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Your Trade goods are worth 320.

Oh, right! 80 each. . . marvelous! Thanks!

14 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling and tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

That's the first thing IV understood in this entire thread 😃

1 hour ago, PodRacer said:

That's the first thing IV understood in this entire thread 😃

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Daisy.

Daisy who?

Daisy me rollin'...

Turn 8 NPC actions

Thanat Churyd sells 3 Trade Goods at Corpfodi, buys 6 Cortheum and 2 Fuel, and jumps to Granica.

Gunkev Storhepw sells 1 Cortheum at Darbagh, buys 6 Trade Goods and 1 Fuel, and jumps to Granica. The vessel is inspected on arrival.

Jamidar Heriros takes out a 2000 start-up loan, purchases a YT-2400 Exonium Parrot, purchases 2 fuel and 5 Dedlanite, and jumps off the hyperlanes. Before leaving, Jamidar hires Caster Senn, purchases 2 fuel, and sends Senn in the A-Wing "Swift Messenger" off the hyperlanes.

Jaijaps Causspra repays the principal of the start-up loan (1400 credits), sells 6 Trade Goods at Granica, buys 2 fuel and 6 Cortheum, and jumps to Darbagh. The vessel is inspected on arrival.

Edited by LTD

Turn 9 Market Prices

Corpfodi[19.24]

Demands Ardanium. Produces Cortheum.

Corpfodi has been recently colonised by settlers sent by the Granica Mercant Corporation, and renamed in its honour. The native inhabitants of this world (the Fodi) are primitive technologically, though they number in the hundreds of millions. They speak of an ancient enemy who conquered their planet centuries past and were only expelled after a devastating war that left the planet barren and poor. The planet has a breathable atmostphere, temperate climate, and humanoid suitable biosphere. The Corporation controls a Cortheum mine on the planet's southern pole. The local people desire trade goods, fuel, and Ardanium.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 11

Ardanium 89

Cortheum 26

Darbagh[21.32]

Demands Cortheum. Produces Dedlanite and Fuel.

Darbagh is a troubled world with a difficult past. A climate disaster centuries past rendered much of the surface uninhabitable. A major terraforming project was undertaken in the last century, but failed. To complicate matters, Darbagh has become a place of refuge for people fleeing trouble from all across the sector. You can find every kind of alien here - crammed into the habitats that fight a constant battle against the environment. The atmosphere is thick, but breathable with a pressure mask, while the temperature is hot and humid. The population is not large, probably less than three million, but these are crowded into a few ancient habitats.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 21

Cortheum 120

Dedlanite 39

Granica Station[18.29]

Granica Station – an interesting port in a storm! Orbiting a planet composed entirely of methane ice, Granica station has been built to help open up the Inner Wester Rim for trade and exploration. The Imperial Senate has granted a charter to the Granica Merchants Corporation to develop trade in this part of space.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 20

Ardanium 75

Berubian 85

Cortheum 79

Dedlanite 69

Exonium 479

Ships available for Sale this turn -

Lambda Class Shuttle (military surplus) 1250 Credits {6 hullSp 3}

A-wing 317 Credits {1 hullSp 5}

Pilots available for hire -

Jacen Morningstar

Tracie Nilar

Braynar Tromans

All pilots ask for 30 credits a turn in pay.

Loans available -

Standard Granica Station New Merchants Start Up Loan - borrow up to 2000 credits. One and a half times what you borrow must be repaid in SIX turns.

Super Friendly Friends Bank Loan - borrow 1000 credits. 2000 credits must be repaid in SEVEN turns. Only one loan available this turn.

I will buy one fuel and jump to Darbagh.

Edited by GhostofNobodyInParticular

As an aid to my brain, please include in your orders what planet you are on - it will make my processing simpler. Thanks.

Omai (on Granica Station) sells 7 Berubian for 595 credits, then buys 1 fuel and 7 Trade Goods for 370 credits and jumps to Bilsin with 2 fuel and the aforementioned Trade Goods.

Granica Station
Orrie buys 1 fuel for 20 credits.

Jump to Darbagh with 2 fuel, 6 Cortheum.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

NPC Actions

Thanat Churyd sells 6 Cortheum at Granica, buys 6 Trade Goods, and jumps to Corpfodi.

Gunkev Storhepw sells 6 Trade Goods at Granica, buys 6 Trade Goods and 2 fuel, and jumps to Corpfodi.

Xzadrew Peytgros jumps to Darbagh.

Caster Senn jumps to Granica. The Swift Messenger is inspecte don arrival.

Jaijasp Causspra sells 6 Cortheum at Darbagh, buys 6 Trade Goods, and jumps to Granica.

G'Nipia's ship is inspected on arrival at Darbagh.