Traders of the Inner Western Rim

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Have we counted all the mail-in ballots from NPCs?

Dodonna's pulled ahead on Dantooine, but Konstantine holds a strong lead among Sullustan voters.

It might just all come down to the Pelamir District in Lothal...

And contrary to (holo)projections, The Senate is unlikely to be blue.

The Last Jedi Palpatine Rumor That's Completely False

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Awesome pun.

I hope to process in the next few hours....

Still waiting on Clark County...

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Still waiting on Clark County...

The NYT called Pennsylvania for Biden, it’s almost certainly over. Not to get political, but 😁

And... I'm BACK baby!

Sorry - went away for a few days out of internet range.

Processing now.

Thanat Churyd sells 6 Exonium, buys 6 Berubian and 1 Fuel, and jumps to Ulmu.

Gunkev Storhepw sells 6 Trade Goods, buys 6 Cortheum, and jumps to Darbagh.

Xzadrew Peytgros buys 1 Fuel on Corpfodi, and jumps to Patro.

Jamidar Heriros hires two new pilots and buys 2 HWK290s. The fleets sells 13 Ardanium at Granica, buys 13 Dedlanite and 1 Fuel, and jumps to deeps space (so that's 2 YT2400s and 1 Lancer). The two HWK290s remain at Granica this turn with Jamidar. Jamidar's scurrg at Darbagh sells 6 Cortheum, buys 14 fuel, and jumps to Granica.

Jaijasp Causspra sells 12 Fuel at Granica, buys 6 Cortheum, and jumps to Darbagh.

Braynar Tromans arrives at Patro from deep space.

Turn 31 Market Prices

Corpfodi[19.24]

Demands Ardanium. Produces Cortheum.

Corpfodi has been recently colonised by settlers sent by the Granica Mercant Corporation, and renamed in its honour. The native inhabitants of this world (the Fodi) are primitive technologically, though they number in the hundreds of millions. They speak of an ancient enemy who conquered their planet centuries past and were only expelled after a devastating war that left the planet barren and poor. The planet has a breathable atmostphere, temperate climate, and humanoid suitable biosphere. The Corporation controls a Cortheum mine on the planet's southern pole. The local people desire trade goods, fuel, and Ardanium.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 52

Ardanium 113

Cortheum 82

Darbagh[21.32]

Demands Cortheum. Produces Dedlanite and Fuel.

Darbagh is a troubled world with a difficult past. A climate disaster centuries past rendered much of the surface uninhabitable. A major terraforming project was undertaken in the last century, but failed. To complicate matters, Darbagh has become a place of refuge for people fleeing trouble from all across the sector. You can find every kind of alien here - crammed into the habitats that fight a constant battle against the environment. The atmosphere is thick, but breathable with a pressure mask, while the temperature is hot and humid. The population is not large, probably less than three million, but these are crowded into a few ancient habitats.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 14

Cortheum 209

Dedlanite 10

Granica Station[18.29]

Granica Station – an interesting port in a storm! Orbiting a planet composed entirely of methane ice, Granica station has been built to help open up the Inner Wester Rim for trade and exploration. The Imperial Senate has granted a charter to the Granica Merchants Corporation to develop trade in this part of space.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 21

Ardanium 136

Berubian 38

Cortheum 118

Dedlanite 65

Exonium 46

Bilsin[12.29]

Bilsin used to be the edge of semi-civilised space in this sector - but the arrival of the Granica Trading Corporation has changed everything. Now there is a small imperial garrison on the planet. All ships entering the sector are scanned by Tie Fighters, and usually stopped and searched. The planet itself has no government - instead it is controlled by a series of independent anarchist communities who came to this place in search of a world beyond centralised control. The population is small, and shrinking. The planet is hotter than average, though tolerable for humanoids. The planet has a lower level of technology than standard. Trade goods are always in demand, as is Exonium. The planet is a rich source of Berubian.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 29

Berubian 11

Exonium 309

Patro[04.34]

Patro is a busy industrialised world with a population in the billions. It is a key producer of Sponson Regulators, and an important garrison centre for Imperial Forces. It is connected to Bilsin to the East, and another hyperspace lane leaves to the north.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 25

Berubian 35

Cortheum 142

Ulmu[21.35]

Demands Berubian, Produces Exonium.

Ulmu is a place of chaos and confusion. Once a thriving world of billions, there is now no particularly noticeable government, instead the world is dominated by ruthless petty warlords, each looking for an advantage over others. But the world is a source of Exonium, and has a great demand for Berubian.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 1

Berubian 175

Exonium 545

Brinkii[23.21]

Demands Berubian, Produces Dedlanite

Brinkii is a world on the move - of small population determined to carve habitats in the bare rock. Berubian, and the explosives it creates, are in great demand. The world is rich in Dedlanite, which is blasted from the rocks themselves.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 76

Berubian 65

Dedlanite 34

Ships available for Sale this turn -

HWK-290 {H4,S3} 1200 credits

YT-2400 {H6,S4} 1500 credits

Y-wing {H2,S3} 330 credits

Scurrg H-6 {H5,S3} 1600 credits

Pilots available for hire -

Sawyher Mildavi

Domejayd Manfcayt

Rhetjor Joubhail

Londmatt Supcoy

Shemar Woodnor

Tredavi Muddbogg

All pilots ask for 30 credits a turn in pay.

Loans available -

Standard Granica Station New Merchants Start Up Loan - borrow up to 2000 credits. One and a half times what you borrow must be repaid in SIX turns.

Super Friendly Friends Bank Loan - borrow 1000 credits. 2000 credits must be repaid in NINE turns. Only one loan available this turn.

Is that exonium price a typo? Because if not:

At Granica, Omai & Co. sell 27 cortheum and 10 trade goods for 3986 credits.

Omai buys 2 YT-2400s, 10 fuel, and 47 exonium for 5372 credits, and pays his pilots 210 credits.

All ships then jump for Ulmu.

Rusted Ram (Omai) : 2 fuel, 7 exonium, 1986 credits.

Drunken Duneback : 2 fuel, 7 exonium.

Laughing Lethan : 2 fuel, 6 exonium.

Wayfinder : 2 fuel, 6 exonium.

Firaxa : 2 fuel, 6 exonium.

Idiot's Array : 2 fuel, 5 exonium.

Downward Spiral : 2 fuel, 5 exonium.

Nomad : 2 fuel, 5 exonium.

(If the price is wrong, I imagine I'll do something similar with trade goods.)

Edited by The Jabbawookie

If the price of Exonium at Granica is correct, I will sell my Cortheum for 5,192. I will buy 44 Exonium and 7 fuel for 2,171, pay my pilots, and jump for Ulmu.

If the price is wrong, I'll buy the fuel and jump to Darbagh.

Granica-Orrie

Sell 8 Ardanium for 904.

Buy 8 Exonium for 368. Buy 1 Scurrg H-6 for 1600.

Transfer 500 credits to Marl. Hire Londmatt Supcoy and transfer 500 credits to him/her/them.

Granica-Tracie

Pay myself 30.

Sell 8 Ardanium for 904.

Buy 8 Exonium for 368.

Corpfodi-Marl

Pay myself 30.

Sell 1 Fuel for 21.

Buy 1 Exonium for 46.

Granica-Jorisma

Pay myself 30.

Sell 6 Ardanium for 678.

Buy 6 Exonium for 276.

Granica-Milosi

Pay myself 30.

Sell 6 Ardanium for 678.

Buy 6 Exonium for 276.

Granica-Londmatt

Pay myself 30.

Buy 5 Exonium for 230.

This is not the post you're looking for.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Thanat Churyd sells 6 Berubian at Ulmu, buys 14 fuel, and jumps to Granica.

Gunkev Storhepw sells 6 Cortheum at Darbagh, buys 2 fuel, and jumps to Granica.

Xzadrew Peytgros buys 4 fuel at Brinkii and jumps to deep space.

Jamidar's Heriros' scurrg sells 10 fuel at Granica. Jamidar buys a HWK, hires 2 pilots, and sends his speed 3 ships to Darbagh with 13 Cortheum. Jamidar remains on Granica.

Jaijasp Causspra sells 6 Cortheum at Darbagh, buys 2 fuel and 6 Dedlanite, and jumps to Granica.

Corpfodi[19.24]

Demands Ardanium. Produces Cortheum.

Corpfodi has been recently colonised by settlers sent by the Granica Mercant Corporation, and renamed in its honour. The native inhabitants of this world (the Fodi) are primitive technologically, though they number in the hundreds of millions. They speak of an ancient enemy who conquered their planet centuries past and were only expelled after a devastating war that left the planet barren and poor. The planet has a breathable atmostphere, temperate climate, and humanoid suitable biosphere. The Corporation controls a Cortheum mine on the planet's southern pole. The local people desire trade goods, fuel, and Ardanium.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 52

Ardanium 112

Cortheum 75

Darbagh[21.32]

Demands Cortheum. Produces Dedlanite and Fuel.

Darbagh is a troubled world with a difficult past. A climate disaster centuries past rendered much of the surface uninhabitable. A major terraforming project was undertaken in the last century, but failed. To complicate matters, Darbagh has become a place of refuge for people fleeing trouble from all across the sector. You can find every kind of alien here - crammed into the habitats that fight a constant battle against the environment. The atmosphere is thick, but breathable with a pressure mask, while the temperature is hot and humid. The population is not large, probably less than three million, but these are crowded into a few ancient habitats.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 14

Cortheum 205

Dedlanite 14

Granica Station[18.29]

Granica Station – an interesting port in a storm! Orbiting a planet composed entirely of methane ice, Granica station has been built to help open up the Inner Wester Rim for trade and exploration. The Imperial Senate has granted a charter to the Granica Merchants Corporation to develop trade in this part of space.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 20

Ardanium 52

Berubian 40

Cortheum 24

Dedlanite 68

Exonium 340

Bilsin[12.29]

Bilsin used to be the edge of semi-civilised space in this sector - but the arrival of the Granica Trading Corporation has changed everything. Now there is a small imperial garrison on the planet. All ships entering the sector are scanned by Tie Fighters, and usually stopped and searched. The planet itself has no government - instead it is controlled by a series of independent anarchist communities who came to this place in search of a world beyond centralised control. The population is small, and shrinking. The planet is hotter than average, though tolerable for humanoids. The planet has a lower level of technology than standard. Trade goods are always in demand, as is Exonium. The planet is a rich source of Berubian.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 29

Berubian 10

Exonium 328

Patro[04.34]

Patro is a busy industrialised world with a population in the billions. It is a key producer of Sponson Regulators, and an important garrison centre for Imperial Forces. It is connected to Bilsin to the East, and another hyperspace lane leaves to the north.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 22

Berubian 33

Cortheum 138

Ulmu[21.35]

Demands Berubian, Produces Exonium.

Ulmu is a place of chaos and confusion. Once a thriving world of billions, there is now no particularly noticeable government, instead the world is dominated by ruthless petty warlords, each looking for an advantage over others. But the world is a source of Exonium, and has a great demand for Berubian.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 1

Berubian 140

Exonium 158

Brinkii[23.21]

Demands Berubian, Produces Dedlanite

Brinkii is a world on the move - of small population determined to carve habitats in the bare rock. Berubian, and the explosives it creates, are in great demand. The world is rich in Dedlanite, which is blasted from the rocks themselves.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 4

Berubian 68

Dedlanite24

Ships available for Sale this turn -

Y-wing {H2,S3} 330 credits

VCX-100 Freighter {H8,S3} 1500 credits

YT-1300 {H7,S2} 1300 credits

Pilots available for hire -

Sawyher Mildavi

Domejayd Manfcayt

Rhetjor Joubhail

All pilots ask for 30 credits a turn in pay.

Loans available -

Standard Granica Station New Merchants Start Up Loan - borrow up to 2000 credits. One and a half times what you borrow must be repaid in SIX turns.

Super Friendly Friends Bank Loan - borrow 1000 credits. 2000 credits must be repaid in NINE turns. Only one loan available this turn.

V8OU5BK.png

The Merchants Guild is happy to announce a new hyperlane beyond Brinkii.

Quin-Tangii[26.20]

Produces Cortheum, demands Dedlanite

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 75

Cortheum 31

Dedlanite 202

Orders in 48 hours please.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular @The Jabbawookie @Bertie Wooster

Granica-Tracie

Pay myself 30. Transfer 2000 credits to Orrie.

Sell 8 Exonium for 2720.

Buy 4 Fuel, 6 Cortheum for 224.

Jump to Corpfodi.

Corpfodi-Marl

Pay myself 30.

Sell 1 Exonium for 340.

Buy 2 Fuel for 40.

Jump to Corpfodi.

Granica-Jorisma

Pay myself 30. Transfer 600 credits to Orrie.

Sell 6 Exonium for 2040.

Buy 12 Fuel for 240.

Jump to Corpfodi.

Granica-Milosi

Pay myself 30. Transfer 600 credits to Orrie.

Sell 6 Exonium for 2040.

Buy 12 Fuel for 240.

Jump to Corpfodi.

Granica-Londmatt

Pay myself 30.

Sell 5 Exonium for 1700.

Buy 10 Fuel for 200.

Jump to Corpfodi.

Granica-Orrie

Hire Sawyher and Rhetjor and transfer 500 credits to each of them. Pay off the Super Friendly Friends Bank Loan (2000 credits).

Sell 8 Exonium for 2720.

Buy 4 Fuel, 6 Cortheum for 224. Buy 1 YT-2400, 1 VCX-100 for 3000.

Jump to Corpfodi.

Granica-Sawyher

Pay myself 30.

Buy 2 Fuel, 5 Cortheum for 160.

Jump to Corpfodi.

Granica-Rhetjor

Pay myself 30.

Buy 12 Fuel for 240.

Jump to Corpfodi.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

I will sell my Exonium for 6,952, buy 28 fuel and 37 Trade Goods for 1,878, pay my pilots, and jump from Ulmu to Granica.

Edited by GhostofNobodyInParticular

Sorry, just finished orders. Exonium sales are starting to get a little ridiculous now.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Yeah, the algorithm got a bit messed up. But too late in the game to change things majorly...

Just waiting on @The Jabbawookie so I can process.

Has anyone seen Omai recently?

Paging @The Jabbawookie ...

We might need to move on without orders ... I will give another 24 then do something obvious for him.

Sorry, encountered some unexpected obstacles.

On Ulmu, Omai sells 47 exonium for 7426 credits and buys 47 trade goods and 8 fuel for 2358 credits.

His pilots are paid 210 credits, and all ships jump for Granica carrying 47 trade goods and 2 fuel each.

****, I should have got the max loans and not bothered with ships to trade exonium

Why pay the fuel tax when you can just stay at Granica?

You do need to buy ships to store cargo though.

Edited by Bertie Wooster