Traders of the Inner Western Rim

By LTD, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

20 minutes ago, LTD said:

Dear Orrie -

The future is not ours to tell, but we will have our cash, on time. That much is certain.

I volunteer as a debt collector, so long as I can get a postponement of my own debt. . . I have the armor, what more could you ask for in a bounty hunter?

Wouldn't it be funny if someone joined the game, bought a Y-Wing and fuel, can't actually trade anything but outlasted all of us by not getting in debt...

OK - turn 1 is being processed. All players should have a link to a google sheet - let me know if there is an obvious problem!

NPC actions:

Thanat Churyd takes a loan of 1500 credits and buys the YV-666 Chonky Brewster. Thanat buys 14 Fuel and Jumps to Corpfodi.

Gunkev Storhepw takes a loan of 1500 and buys the YT2400 Adamonium Hawk . Gunkev buys 1 Fuel and 5 Cortheum and jumps to Darbagh.

Xzadrew Petygros takes no loan and purchases the Y-Wing Blue Beauty. Xzadrew buys 4 fuel and jumps outside the hyperlanes...

Jamidar Heriros takes no loand and purchases the A-Wing Swift Messenger. Jamidar buys 2 fuel and jumps outside the hyperlanes...

Turn 2 has begun...

Here are the updated prices for the listed planets...

Corpfodi[19.24]

Demands Ardanium. Produces Cortheum.

Corpfodi has been recently colonised by settlers sent by the Granica Mercant Corporation, and renamed in its honour. The native inhabitants of this world (the Fodi) are primitive technologically, though they number in the hundreds of millions. They speak of an ancient enemy who conquered their planet centuries past and were only expelled after a devastating war that left the planet barren and poor. The planet has a breathable atmostphere, temperate climate, and humanoid suitable biosphere. The Corporation controls a Cortheum mine on the planet's southern pole. The local people desire trade goods, fuel, and Ardanium.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 44

Ardanium 103

Cortheum 35

Darbagh[21.32]

Demands Cortheum. Produces Dedlanite and Fuel.

Darbagh is a troubled world with a difficult past. A climate disaster centuries past rendered much of the surface uninhabitable. A major terraforming project was undertaken in the last century, but failed. To complicate matters, Darbagh has become a place of refuge for people fleeing trouble from all across the sector. You can find every kind of alien here - crammed into the habitats that fight a constant battle against the environment. The atmosphere is thick, but breathable with a pressure mask, while the temperature is hot and humid. The population is not large, probably less than three million, but these are crowded into a few ancient habitats.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 9

Cortheum 105

Dedlanite 60

Granica Station[18.29]

Granica Station – an interesting port in a storm! Orbiting a planet composed entirely of methane ice, Granica station has been built to help open up the Inner Wester Rim for trade and exploration. The Imperial Senate has granted a charter to the Granica Merchants Corporation to develop trade in this part of space.

Trade Goods -50/80

Fuel 49

Ardanium 66

Berubian 72

Cortheum 76

Dedlanite 101

Exonium 495

A sudden spike in demand for Hyperspace Fuel at Granica Station has seen the price jump massively!

Edited by LTD

The following are available at Granica Station:

Ships available for Sale this turn -

YT-13001300Credits{7 hullSp 2}

Jumpmaster 50001100Credits{4 hullSp 4}

Lambda Class Shuttle (military surplus)1500Credits{6 hullSp 3}

Pilots available for hire -

Jaijasp Causspra

Shula Grumb

Jacen Morningstar

Caster Senn

Tracie Nilar

Braynar Tromans

All pilots ask for 30 credits a turn in pay.

Loans available -

Standard Granica Station New Merchants Start Up Loan - borrow up to 2000 credits. One and a half times what you borrow must be repaid in 6 turns.

Super Friendly Friends Bank Loan - borrow 1000 credits. 2000 credits must be repaid in FIVE turns. Only one loan available this turn.

Orders are due in within 48 hours - remember to make public actions here on the thread. If orders are made earlier, I will process earlier.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular @Bertie Wooster @The Jabbawookie

Remember to check your PMs!

New players are welcome to join.

I will sell my 7 Cortheum at Darbagh for 105 each. I'm filling my entire hold with fuel for 144 credits and jumping to Granica Station via the hyperlane.

Very good! Please update your google sheet as well to help me out!

Thanks.

Sheet updated: I sell 14 units of fuel for 616 credits, and buy 7 units of Cortheum for 245 (end cash 371 credits.)

Then I jump from Corpfodi to Granica Station, carrying 7 Cortheum and 1 fuel.

I will sell 10 fuel at Corpfodi for 44 each (440 credits). I'll buy 5 Cortheum for 35 each (175 credits). (Ending cash 265 credits.)

Jump to Granica Station with 3 fuel, 5 Cortheum.

Thanat Churyd sells 12 Fuel at Corpfodi, buys 6 Cortheum, and jumps to Granica.

Gunkev Storhepw sells 5 Cortheum at Darbagh, buys 12 Fuel, and jumps to Granica.

Xzadrew Peytgros arrives in Darbagh. The Blue Beauty is given a thorough inspection by local authorities, but nothing more occurs.

Jamidar Heriros arrives in Darbagh.

At Granica Station, Jaijasp Causspra borrows buys a TY1300 Artemis Fowl , 1 fuel, and 6 Cortheum, and jumps to Darbagh.

Turn 2 is now complete.

Edited by LTD

Turn 3 Market Prices

Corpfodi[19.24]

Demands Ardanium. Produces Cortheum.

Corpfodi has been recently colonised by settlers sent by the Granica Mercant Corporation, and renamed in its honour. The native inhabitants of this world (the Fodi) are primitive technologically, though they number in the hundreds of millions. They speak of an ancient enemy who conquered their planet centuries past and were only expelled after a devastating war that left the planet barren and poor. The planet has a breathable atmostphere, temperate climate, and humanoid suitable biosphere. The Corporation controls a Cortheum mine on the planet's southern pole. The local people desire trade goods, fuel, and Ardanium.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 9

Ardanium 98

Cortheum 37

Darbagh[21.32]

Demands Cortheum. Produces Dedlanite and Fuel.

Darbagh is a troubled world with a difficult past. A climate disaster centuries past rendered much of the surface uninhabitable. A major terraforming project was undertaken in the last century, but failed. To complicate matters, Darbagh has become a place of refuge for people fleeing trouble from all across the sector. You can find every kind of alien here - crammed into the habitats that fight a constant battle against the environment. The atmosphere is thick, but breathable with a pressure mask, while the temperature is hot and humid. The population is not large, probably less than three million, but these are crowded into a few ancient habitats.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 16

Cortheum 103

Dedlanite 66

Granica Station[18.29]

Granica Station – an interesting port in a storm! Orbiting a planet composed entirely of methane ice, Granica station has been built to help open up the Inner Wester Rim for trade and exploration. The Imperial Senate has granted a charter to the Granica Merchants Corporation to develop trade in this part of space.

Trade Goods 50/80

Fuel 53

Ardanium 63

Berubian 79

Cortheum 94

Dedlanite 93

Exonium 475

Edited by LTD

Items available at Granica Station:

Ships available for Sale this turn -

Jumpmaster 5000 1000 Credits{4 hullSp 4}

Lambda Class Shuttle (military surplus) 1400 Credits{6 hullSp 3}

Pilots available for hire -

Shula Grumb

Jacen Morningstar

Caster Senn

Tracie Nilar

Braynar Tromans

All pilots ask for 30 credits a turn in pay.

Edited by LTD
17 minutes ago, LTD said:

Trade Goods -50/80

Why is Granica -50 for trade goods? Are they paying us to take them?

Typo.

I'll sell 14 fuel for 742, buy 7 units of Ardanium, and jump for Corpfodi.

Edited by GhostofNobodyInParticular

Wait - sorry. I did not update the prices correctly. They are still the same as last turn. Whoops.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

Fixed now.

Edited by LTD
3 hours ago, LTD said:

Wait - sorry. I did not update the prices correctly. They are still the same as last turn. Whoops.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

Thanks! My orders shall remain the same.

Edit: Actually they won't, when I checked nothing had been updated. . . my orders above have been modified.

Sell 5 Cortheum for 94 each. Sell 1 fuel for 53. (523 total)
Buy 6 trade goods for 50 each. (300 total)
Jump to Darbagh with 1 fuel, 6 trade goods.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
50 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Sell 5 Cortheum for 94 each. Sell 1 fuel for 53. (523 total)
Buy 6 trade goods for 30 each. (180 total)
Jump to Darbagh with 1 fuel, 5 trade goods.

Trade goods are 50.

Also, why are you buying 6 but junping with 5?

17 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Trade goods are 50.

Also, why are you buying 6 but junping with 5?

Thanks, fixed.

@The Jabbawookie

We are falling behind here...

(I mean not really but yeah)

On Granica Station, I sell all 7 units of Cortheum in my hold for 658 credits, and buy 2 fuel and 7 trade goods for 456 credits.

Then I jump to the planet at 12.29, carrying these items.

Thanat Churyd sells 6 Cortheum at Granica, buys 1 fuel and 6 trade goods, and jumps to Darbagh.

Gunkev Sotrhepw sells 10 Fuel at Granica, buys 5 Ardanium, and jumps to Corpfodi.

Xzadrew Peytgros buys 4 fuel at Darbagh and jumps outside the hyperlanes.

Jamidar Heriros buys 2 fuel at Darbagh and jumpts outside the hyperlanes.

Jaijasp Causspra sells 5 Cortheum at Darbagh, buys 14 Fuel, and jumps to Granica.

Turn 3 is complete.