Artifacts Unbound - High Republic - OOC

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Artifacts Unbound is a play by post table top came set during newly formed High Republic era. Players take the roles of Jedi Knights and their allies who are attempting to stop a powerful dark side force users from gathering Sith & Jedi artifacts which are hidden throughout the galaxy. During the course of their adventures the PC may lay the foundations for a future legacy to be established.

Current storylines adapts elements from Nexus of Power. Current ExP: Starting Exp + 215 Earned. (35 of which must be spent on Force Powers, if playing a Force User. Mentor rules apply).

Destiny -

Light - 5

dark - 4

*******************************************************************************************************************

Group Resources

Current Encounter: In front of Zirkon's base.

Initiative Order

1. @Edgehawk

1. @Xcapobl

2. @P-47 Thunderbolt

3. @Bellona

4. @MrTInce

5. Grys the Nikto (Nemesis) Def 1/1, Soak 6, Adversary 1. WT - 4/?? & SS -

6. @April

7. Cook (Rival) - ?

8. All Minion groups (five in total.) Def 0/0 Soak 4. 5/5/5 wounds. Minion groups 4 +5 are currently at long range of the Jedi's original position.

1. Dead/2/5
  2. Dead/Dead/Dead
  3. 5/5/5
  4. 5/5/5
  5. 5/5/5
Edited by Sincereagape

DRAMATIS PERSONAE

Jedi Knights:

• Avriss Kriss - Human Female
  • Burryaga Agaburry - Wookie Male
  • Vernestra Rwoh - Mirialan Female

Planet Devaron:

• Farfan - Female villager of Laqasa. Died to send out a distress message.
  • Choth Rohrk - Commander of the local authorities on Devaron.

The Zirkon Foundation:

• Athaliah Zirkon - Human female from Naboo. Mid 50s short brown hair with grey streaks. Athaliah is a female noble from Naboo with a natural charisma and affinity in the Force. Using her natural abilities she was able to rise though high society very quickly and gain a decent amount of influence as a professor of antiquities. She has a cruel streak a mile wide and a charming smile that can disarm most. She is the ancestor of Blaise Zirkon, who in 200 years will be a Agent of the Imperial Inquisitors.
    • Zirkon's students/disciples - Students of Zirkon she has been able to corrupt and influence. Most are xenophobic towards Gungans. Mainly humans.
  • Sluq Family - Quarren criminal family in the same vain of the Zhugs from the KOTOR era. Attempted to overthrow the government of Dac before being quelled by the Jedi. Have allied with Zirkon in attempts to track down Sith Artifacts that would give them the power to achieve their political goals.
    • Ciggo Sluq - Known terrorist and penultimate son of the Sluq family patron. Leader of the Sluq Family contingent working with Zirkon.
  • Grys and Tso - Twin Morgukai Adepts working with Zirkon for a large sum of credits.

Edited by Sincereagape

Let's get this started off wrong! Destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

...Or not. That went surprisingly well. Don't worry GM, it won't hold!

Destiny! : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

Sorry to rain on the parade ...

Destiny Pool : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png alright this is probably the only decent roll Thorkan will get

Edited by April

Let's have some balance...

Destiny Roll : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Off to a good start...

Destiny roll : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

IC post up. Apologize of the lack of an opening crawl. I'm only able to get on for short periods of time right now. Hopefully things will settle down soon. 🙂

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

IC post up. Apologize of the lack of an opening crawl. I'm only able to get on for short periods of time right now. Hopefully things will settle down soon. 🙂

Cheers

Quick question: are Avriss, Burry, and Vernestra with us on the Patrolboat?

4 minutes ago, Bellona said:

No. Only the six of you.

@MrTInce

Is Fog a Rutian (blue) twi'lek, Lethan (red), or another colour (green, purple, pale pink, other)?

E.T.A. Never mind, I just got down to the bottom of your SWSheets for Fog and saw that he's green. :)

Edited by Bellona

Capture.PNG.d70246ff1b9e510b02f1af62ce420764.PNG

See above.

@MrTInce

Cool!

Adding it to SWSheets? :)

2 hours ago, Bellona said:

On second thought. I may add a single Padawan NPC to the group to build upon Thorkan the Hutt's backstory.

The Padawan will be under the tutelage of either Vigdis, Astrid, Savah, or Foggy. Are there any volunteers who would like to take on a Padawan? Any who abstain? Otherwise, I will roll the dice of fate....

1 minute ago, Sincereagape said:

On second thought. I may add a single Padawan NPC to the group to build upon Thorkan the Hutt's backstory.

The Padawan will be under the tutelage of either Vigdis, Astrid, Savah, or Foggy. Are there any volunteers who would like to take on a Padawan? Any who abstain? Otherwise, I will roll the dice of fate....

I think that Vigdis is still a bit too young (physically and emotionally) to take on a padawan.

Do I need Astrid to make a Lore check, to provide details on the eyes of Laqasa? @Sincereagape

4 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Do I need Astrid to make a Lore check, to provide details on the eyes of Laqasa? @Sincereagape

Sure. I’ll make it a hard lore check.

46 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Sure. I’ll make it a hard lore check.

Lore-eyes of laqasa : 2eA+2eP+3eD 3 successes, 3 threat, 1 Triumph
a-s.png a-a.png p-tr.png p-s-a.png d-th-th.png d-th-th.png d-th.png

I don't think Foggy is ready for a padawan, yet.

Savah wouldn't be ready for a padawan, unless fate forced one upon her and she was forced to be ready.

😉

15 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

Are there any volunteers who would like to take on a Padawan? Any who abstain? Otherwise, I will roll the dice of fate....

Astrid is not a Jedi Knight proper, but rather serves in the Jedi Exploration Corps, so I’m not sure the council would be placing a Padawan in her charge?

Then no Padawn will be assigned...yet. @Edgehawk about to send PM to you regarding your roll results.

Do we have a pilot?

Thorkan.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:03 PM, Sincereagape said: