Finding Rey a wing-man for the prom

By Flurpy, in X-Wing Squad Lists

Ok, ok so I was searching back in the forums and I saw this idea...

Rey (70)
Rose Tico (9)
Amilyn Holdo (8)
Finn (10)
Rey's Millennium Falcon (2)

Ship total: 99 Half Points: 50 Threshold: 6

Poe Dameron (68)
Heroic (1)
R4 Astromech (2)
Integrated S-Foils (0)
Jamming Beam (0)

Ship total: 71 Half Points: 36 Threshold: 4

Colossus Station Mechanic (26)
Cloaking Device (4)

Ship total: 30 Half Points: 15 Threshold: 3

Total: 200

Very, very, very tempted!

If I'm right - think of the possibilities of the de-cloak from Poe. I think this could be awesome! So cloak Fireball, Poe shoots - give Poe cloak token so he is safe, shoot with Rey maybe steal a token also. Next round de-cloak Poe if needed.

What do you think? We all know Poe should be the Rey wingman right?

Edited by mattcogg81
update of info
17 hours ago, mattcogg81 said:

Ok, ok so I was searching back in the forums and I saw this idea...

Rey (70)
Rose Tico (9)
Amilyn Holdo (8)
Finn (10)

Poe Dameron (68)
Heroic (1)
R4 Astromech (2)
Integrated S-Foils (0)
Jamming Beam (0)

Ship total: 71 Half Points: 36 Threshold: 4

Colossus Station Mechanic (26)
Cloaking Device (4)

Ship total: 30 Half Points: 15 Threshold: 3

Very, very, very tempted!

If I'm right - think of the possibilities of the de-cloak from Poe. I think this could be awesome! So cloak Fireball, Poe shoots - give Poe cloak token so he is safe, shoot with Rey maybe steal a token also. Next round de-cloak Poe if needed.

What do you think? We all know Poe should be the Rey wingman right?

Well make sure you remember holdo's chooses a ship to swap with and they may swap tokens between each other. That means the mechanic has to switch tokens with Rey first before Rey can give the token to Poe.

Ok so I tried this and it was bad lol! It's going to take me a while to sort my head around all this cloaking and decloaking! My next try will be same initiative ships as I think this will be better!

Rey update - @Gokuja04 just got 5-1 in GSP Sydney - woop woop

RESISTANCE (200)
Rey Scavenged YT-1300 (108)
Sense + Rose Tico + Amilyn Holdo + Finn + Contraband Cybernetics + Stealth Device

Vi Moradi Resistance Transport Pod (27)

Colossus Station Mechanic Fireball (30)
Cloaking Device

Blue Squadron Recruit RZ-2 A-wing (35)
Swarm Tactics

Looking forward to the update on how it went!

Edited by mattcogg81
update of info

Probably not competitive, but jank AF. Vi in the middle can be, after a couple turns, perma-cloaked, informing on an enemy Ace, jamming, coordinating, or donating a Reinforce token to Rey. I mean, only one at a time, but that's a good deal of possibility for not a huge amount of points. Kaz is maybe a little points heavy? But what more is there to do with those points?

Kazuda Xiono (40)
Heroic (1)
R4 Astromech (2)
Cloaking Device (4)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Kaz's Fireball (2)
Ship total: 52 Half Points: 26 Threshold: 3

Vi Moradi (27)
C-3PO (Resistance) (6)
Angled Deflectors (3)
Ship total: 36 Half Points: 18 Threshold: 2

Rey (70)
Heightened Perception (3)
Rose Tico (9)
Amilyn Holdo (8)
Finn (10)
Engine Upgrade (7)
Ship total: 109 Half Points: 55 Threshold: 6

Total: 197

Oooh I like the Vi Moradi idea for sure! As you said just becomes potentially permanently cloaked and just generates tokens - great idea - also reinforce cloaked Rey - this is what dreams are made of!

Edited by mattcogg81
On 6/5/2020 at 1:39 AM, mattcogg81 said:

Spoiler alert....

You guys single-handidly revived the Resistance with a broken Holdo perma-cloak on any ship, including large base.

Cloaks and reinforces on B17s and Falcons will absolutely change the competitive landscape - especially for Resistance.

Honestly, it's so broken and powerful, I'd say we officially now have two kinds of Resistance lists:

1. Lists that use Holdo Cloaking

2. And lists that don't.

This is special, guys. Really special.

I hope the devs meant these kinds of shenanigans to be how we're supposed to rig the faction, and that they don't errata these "Holdo maneuvers" into the stratosphere.

1m5w5n.jpg

48 minutes ago, Bucknife said:

Spoiler alert....

You guys single-handidly revived the Resistance with a broken Holdo perma-cloak on any ship, including large base.

Cloaks and reinforces on B17s and Falcons will absolutely change the competitive landscape - especially for Resistance.

Honestly, it's so broken and powerful, I'd say we officially now have two kinds of Resistance lists:

1. Lists that use Holdo Cloaking

2. And lists that don't.

This is special, guys. Really special.

I hope the devs meant these kinds of shenanigans to be how we're supposed to rig the faction, and that they don't errata these "Holdo maneuvers" into the stratosphere.

1m5w5n.jpg

I’m still trying to decide if it’s broken. You can’t cloak/decloak Rey more than twice in a game. I normally only cloak Rey once and more often than not I don’t decloak. Though I did a few times yesterday. You normally don’t want to permacloak a ship, though Vi I think that makes sense. But you are putting more of a load on Rey if other ships aren’t doing things.

the cloak helps Rey not burn down, then pass to other ships to help their positioning or tank shots. It absolutely saved my fireball in 2 games yesterday.

to me it might be about everything else Rey can do. No consequence sloop. If you make it, pass the stress off and take a focus. If you bump, same thing then you can try sloop again. Taking and passing whatever tokens you want is a lot more powerful in conjunction with the cloak.

Yeah it finally feels that after 12 pages of this thread, I might update the original Rey build.

Thicc Rey Of Old

(70) Rey [Scavenged YT-1300]
(9) Rose Tico
(6) Korr Sella
(10) Finn
(2) Rey's Millennium Falcon

Thicc Rey: Revenge Of the Swap

(9) Rose Tico
(8) Amilyn Holdo
(10) Finn

I still feel the title is a nice get out of jail card for two more points. Since you get to boost after the sloop and still can dump some stress around.

That being said. My next iteration to test this week is:

Resistance Extended

(9) Rose Tico
(8) Amilyn Holdo
(10) Finn

(40) Zizi Tlo [RZ-2 A-wing]
(1) Heroic
(4) Advanced Optics

(40) Kazuda Xiono [Fireball]
(4) R5 Astromech
(4) Cloaking Device
(1) Heroic

Total points: 193

Debating on putting Stealth Device on Rey for adding shenenigans but it might eat into the bid too much.

Zizi feels like the best wingmate for Holdo Rey unless you are going the I1 Swarm Tactics route. Same initiative, great dial to get stress, and generated additional tokens for Rey to always grab. Kaz on the other hand carries the Stealth Device, activates after Rey so she can take his Disarm if needed, and can still fight like a proper pocket ace. All this and bid for days. Will report back after more testing

Edited by Flurpy
1 hour ago, Bucknife said:

I think you've hit the nail on the head, here.

29 minutes ago, Gokuja04 said:

I’m still trying to decide if it’s broken. You can’t cloak/decloak Rey more than twice in a game. I normally only cloak Rey once and more often than not I don’t decloak. Though I did a few times yesterday. You normally don’t want to permacloak a ship, though Vi I think that makes sense. But you are putting more of a load on Rey if other ships aren’t doing things.

And this is why Holdo should *not* be errata'd - although they nerfed the ever-loving **** out of Vizago for doing effectively the same thing.

7 minutes ago, Flurpy said:

Yeah it finally feels that after 12 pages of this thread, I might update the original Rey build.

Thicc Rey Of Old

(9) Rose Tico
(6) Korr Sella
(10) Finn

Thicc Rey: Revenge Of the Swap

(9) Rose Tico
(8) Amilyn Holdo
(10) Finn

I still feel the title is a nice get out of jail card for two more points. Since you get to boost after the sloop and still can dump some stress around.

That being said. My next iteration to test this week is:

Resistance Extended

(9) Rose Tico
(8) Amilyn Holdo
(10) Finn

(40) Zizi Tlo [RZ-2 A-wing]
(1) Heroic
(4) Advanced Optics

(40) Kazuda Xiono [Fireball]
(4) R5 Astromech
(4) Cloaking Device
(1) Heroic

Total points: 193

Debating on putting Stealth Device on Rey for adding shenenigans but it might eat into the bid too much.

Zizi feels like the best wingmate for Holdo Rey unless you are going the I1 Swarm Tactics route. Same initiative, great dial to get stress, and generated additional tokens for Rey to always grab. Kaz on the other hand carries the Stealth Device, activates after Rey so she can take his Disarm if needed, and can still fight like a proper pocket ace. All this and bid for days. Will report back after more testing

I am *very* interested in long-term testing of the Vi versus Zizi versions. And more and more am I tempted to pick up a Fireball to try this stuff myself - even with the expectation of a near-future nerf.

Bonus discussion post because I feel this requires a separate discussion:

Rey+Holdo + Heightened Perception? Thoughts. Ability to trigger before everyone offers some interesting edge cases and control opportunities. Passing a Cloak to a vulnerable ship that will get shoot before anyone has a change to shoot it, or even control moves like stripping a target lock from Vader or any ship that benefits from target locking a ship.

Just now, Flurpy said:

Bonus discussion post because I feel this requires a separate discussion:

Rey+Holdo + Heightened Perception? Thoughts. Ability to trigger before everyone offers some interesting edge cases and control opportunities. Passing a Cloak to a vulnerable ship that will get shoot before anyone has a change to shoot it, or even control moves like stripping a target lock from Vader or any ship that benefits from target locking a ship.

I've certainly looked at it. It adds a layer of complexity. But so does using this interaction without the i1 Swarm Tactics RZ-2? I think, if the points are available, it's worth it, even if it cuts into a bid. Flexibility (complexity) is always good.

4 hours ago, Flurpy said:

Rey+Holdo + Heightened Perception?

Exactly what I was thinking.

In my test games, timing of activation for Holdo trigger is clutch.

Perception Luke is one of my all time faves.

Heightened Perception Rey is pretty great. Fly her right and ships moving after Rey really have to work to get out of her arc with a shot.

Wow amazing thoughts everyone - I really think if you can have the choice to be Initiative 7 or Initiative 1 is absolutely awesome especially over a tournament scenario. I'm also liking two i5s in a list for that choice of swapping with Rey and both getting a chance to shoot if you get it setup right. I feel the cloak carrier is pretty important also and Kaz is one of the best!

I'm so pleased to see many ideas coming out - I am deep in the jank rabbit hole atm but not founding anything to work atm. Let us all know how you get on! Congratz to @Gokuja04 for getting top 16 at Space Jam with his build.

Keep up the good work - we will win a top level tournament - Worlds is still the goal!

So, just because, I put Rey/Holdo on the table with the Paige bomber. Maybe Holdo can make the Bomber a little better? Opponent dropped IG-A/B and Nom Lumb with IG-D.

They ignored Paige and boxed Rey over and over. And while I managed to *almost* kill Nom Lumb, and get half on IG-B, Paige just didn't have the maneuverability to meaningfully contribute. She reloaded three times, and four of her bombs hit two different ships, but it just wasn't enough. Even a VTG wasn't enough. So, Imma gonna strike that one off my list of trials and maybe stick to Rey/A's for a bit longer. And maybe try to figure out if there's a way to get two bombers and Holdo on a Pod, or something - it feels like there should be a way to abuse the token swap to pull a Reload-induced Weapons Disabled to some kind of useful effect. But that's another thread.

And the more I look at it, the more likely it is that Holda gets a Vizago-nerf. Just may take a while, since FFG is shut down right now. But I fully expect it. Lame.

Well, I did it. Much as I dislike the actual, physical ship (and the source material) I picked up a Fireball. I went all-in on the Scavenger's Jankyard, with Vi Moradi toting Larma D'Acy and Angled Deflectors, Kaz with Illicit Cloaking and the rest of the trimmings, and Rey carrying Holdo, Finn, Rose, Engine Upgrade, and Heightened Perception. My opponent dropped Outmaneuver Soulless Grievous, K2-B4 on a Feethan, and six strutting Vultures.

Swarms are the Jankyard's natural predator. In two games, I dealt a total of fifteen points of damage, and scored only two dead Vultures. Reinforce does nothing against two-dice attacks, realistically, and jamming a single Vulture accomplishes effectively nothing as well. And having most of the enemy list at i1 shuts down Kaz's ability as well. Yeesh! And Vi just couldn't keep up with the rest of the list. At all. That was brutal.

I think I'll stick with RZ-2's as Rey's wingmates for now.

Edited by Kleeg005
I'm a bad typist.
22 hours ago, Kleeg005 said:

Well, I did it. Much as I dislike the actual, physical ship (and the source material) I picked up a Fireball. I went all-in on the Scavenger's Jankyard, with Vi Moradi toting Larma D'Acy and Angled Deflectors, Kaz with Illicit Cloaking and the rest of the trimmings, and Rey carrying Holdo, Finn, Rose, Engine Upgrade, and Heightened Perception. My opponent dropped Outmaneuver Soulless Grievous, K2-B4 on a Feethan, and six strutting Vultures.

Swarms are the Jankyard's natural predator. In two games, I dealt a total of fifteen points of damage, and scored only two dead Vultures. Reinforce does nothing against two-dice attacks, realistically, and jamming a single Vulture accomplishes effectively nothing as well. And having most of the enemy list at i1 shuts down Kaz's ability as well. Yeesh! And Vi just couldn't keep up with the rest of the list. At all. That was brutal.

I think I'll stick with RZ-2's as Rey's wingmates for now.

So sorry to hear that!

I've been trying/building so many different lists and I have to say the whole cloaking thing just does not suit me at all - I need to play alot more games to get better at my early decisions in the meantime I have gone back to my original Rey, Zizi and Lulo with Holdo and have had lots more fun. My favourite part was pulling a stress off of Lulo right after he shoots to take him back to full agility and the same vice versa to boost the offense - it was brilliant - however I keep forgetting about must be a different token. I've also been tempted by Talli but struggling to fill the points.

I'll keep trying - I have my league game Thursday!

Holdo on Rey is an anchor and I don't like it.

Thats the short summary on league night experiment week two. Tested Rey/Zizi/Kaz and Rey/Zizi/Lulu

1) Lulu is my go to guy for taking Rey to the prom. Nobody complements her better and if you want Holdo on Rey then Zizi is the obvious choice and the clashing happens. Rey/Zizi/Kaz lacks punch.

2) Rey Holdo changes the way I fly her too much. They go from being strong independent women who don't need any support to basically always needing to have an A-Wing close otherwise you are wasting points. The way I normally fly is basically let each ship do their thing and sometimes wave to each other when they pass by.

3) Lack of Korr Sela makes me more conservative since double stressing is a problem unless you have an A-Wing close by to dump stress. And if you do then you are flying that A-Wing more conservative and the cycle begins again.

4) I feel that two point difference in bid since I lose both Crack shots on the A-Wings to keep the same bid. Zizi needs the crack shot to sting.

So yeah in short. Holdo is good. But doesn't complement the way I fly. But on the other hand I am definitely rethinking Zizi. Feels like Zizi complements Rey and Lulu better than Rey and Kaz. That I5 is a massisve difference maker.

55 minutes ago, Flurpy said:

Holdo on Rey is an anchor and I don't like it.

Thats the short summary on league night experiment week two. Tested Rey/Zizi/Kaz and Rey/Zizi/Lulu

1) Lulu is my go to guy for taking Rey to the prom. Nobody complements her better and if you want Holdo on Rey then Zizi is the obvious choice and the clashing happens. Rey/Zizi/Kaz lacks punch.

2) Rey Holdo changes the way I fly her too much. They go from being strong independent women who don't need any support to basically always needing to have an A-Wing close otherwise you are wasting points. The way I normally fly is basically let each ship do their thing and sometimes wave to each other when they pass by.

3) Lack of Korr Sela makes me more conservative since double stressing is a problem unless you have an A-Wing close by to dump stress. And if you do then you are flying that A-Wing more conservative and the cycle begins again.

4) I feel that two point difference in bid since I lose both Crack shots on the A-Wings to keep the same bid. Zizi needs the crack shot to sting.

So yeah in short. Holdo is good. But doesn't complement the way I fly. But on the other hand I am definitely rethinking Zizi. Feels like Zizi complements Rey and Lulu better than Rey and Kaz. That I5 is a massisve difference maker.

This is really good stuff. I appreciate what @Gokuja04 has done with the shenanigans, it makes me wish I was more experimental with my list building. Ultimately, I don't like synergistic lynch pins, I'm bad at them, preferring independent ships doing their own thing.

It's interesting about Zizi over Kaz. For me, the way these ships fly, I think all I5 frees up so many options. I throw her in with abandon, maybe like you would with Kaz.

I'm looking at this as my baseline ReyAA list.

Rey (70)
Rose Tico (9)
Korr Sella (6)
Finn (10)
Rey’s Millennium Falcon (2)

Zizi Tlo (40)
Heroic (1)
Crack Shot (1)
Advanced Optics (4)

L’ulo L’ampar (43)
Heroic (1)
Crack Shot (1)
Total: 188

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

I feel like there's a lot of meta tech-specific swapping that can be done and I'm just not sure what's best, mostly on Rey.

Rey - Stealth Device, Shield Upgrade (SD always seems better), Heightened Perception, Sense, Deadman's Switch, Contraband Cybernetics (redundant?), Rigged Cargo Chute (usually boosting or focusing?)

Zizi - Missile?

L'ulo - Advanced Optics (I don't like it on L'ulo)

Edited by gennataos

Well I add Stealth Device to Rey and Advanced Optics to Lulu and call it a day.

Stealth Device has always paid off, and sometimes paid off multiple times and you need all your offensive mods so AO on Lulu is in while still keeping a bid that in this meta undercuts everyone but the most lean aces/BobaFenn and Rey loves to eat aces.

15 minutes ago, Flurpy said:

Well I add Stealth Device to Rey and Advanced Optics to Lulu and call it a day.

Stealth Device has always paid off, and sometimes paid off multiple times and you need all your offensive mods so AO on Lulu is in while still keeping a bid that in this meta undercuts everyone but the most lean aces/BobaFenn and Rey loves to eat aces.

Makes sense. I hadn't done the calculator work to see that AO jumps 3 hits from low 40s% up to low 60s%.

Great update guys and I have to say I am feeling the same way - @Flurpy I hear you brother! I like the strong independent idea I don't like the Range 1 anchor however R2 is not so bad with Holdo. I've basically been building lists and running them through Fly Casual as it always help me look at the triggers and it's been rough to be honest. I'm so comfortable with Rey and 2A's that I keep swinging back to that. I also flew Rey, Cova and Zizi and that was also brilliant and that was going to my new list - however I've now found the perfect blend of the two. I call it Princess Rey as she is just taking all the tokens and getting her manoeuvres buffed by Cova. Here you go

Princess Rey

Rey (70)
Amilyn Holdo (8)
Rose Tico (9)
Finn (10)

Zizi Tlo (40)
Advanced Optics (4)

Ship total: 44 Half Points: 22 Threshold: 2

Cova Nell (38)
Leia Organa (Resistance) (17)
R4 Astromech (2)

Ship total: 57 Half Points: 29 Threshold: 4

The shenanighans you can pull and the places you can be with Leia on the board plus a co-ordinate if needed are brilliant. Token swapping with Zizi - dumping stress if needed onto Zizi and taken a token is brilliant. I am so close to flying this is my league match tonight?

Thoughts?

44 minutes ago, mattcogg81 said:

Great update guys and I have to say I am feeling the same way - @Flurpy I hear you brother! I like the strong independent idea I don't like the Range 1 anchor however R2 is not so bad with Holdo. I've basically been building lists and running them through Fly Casual as it always help me look at the triggers and it's been rough to be honest. I'm so comfortable with Rey and 2A's that I keep swinging back to that. I also flew Rey, Cova and Zizi and that was also brilliant and that was going to my new list - however I've now found the perfect blend of the two. I call it Princess Rey as she is just taking all the tokens and getting her manoeuvres buffed by Cova. Here you go

Princess Rey

Rey (70)
Amilyn Holdo (8)
Rose Tico (9)
Finn (10)

Zizi Tlo (40)
Advanced Optics (4)

Ship total: 44 Half Points: 22 Threshold: 2

Cova Nell (38)
Leia Organa (Resistance) (17)
R4 Astromech (2)

Ship total: 57 Half Points: 29 Threshold: 4

The shenanighans you can pull and the places you can be with Leia on the board plus a co-ordinate if needed are brilliant. Token swapping with Zizi - dumping stress if needed onto Zizi and taken a token is brilliant. I am so close to flying this is my league match tonight?

Thoughts?

Seems pretty cool and definitely a lot of tricks. No cloaking device though makes me wonder if Holdo is even worth it. Giving the stress to Zizi or Cova could hurt, my As are usually stressing every round due to the ship ability. Feels like Korr or Slicer is the better choices here.

Course this all depends how you fly your ships, maybe Holdo is a good call here.

Ok so batrep...

So I took the above list in the Sith Taker League and lined up against the dreaded FO cho! (8 x Tie/SF). My tactics were simple - avoiding as many arcs as possible and one shot as many Tie SFs off the board when I could. I need to work on my opening as I'm still not placing Cova correctly and having to avoid manuevers which will cause her to bump - (this will come into play later) I shot up one flank and got caught by 5 of the Tie Sf at various ranges - I used a Leia force to clear a stress from a previous turn, red boosted into R1 of a Tie Sf,stole an evade from Zizi using Holdo and nicely gave Zizi a stress which helped next turn - I did not role a single paint out of all 6 incoming shots and Rey went lost 6 health in the FIRST round of shooting - (Where was your cloak token I hear you cry? SD?) I then slooped on the flank as no stress as I gave it to Zizi and then focused up. I stole another evade from Zizi while poor Leia is trying to clear the stress in the corner and getting ganged up on Tie SFs. Rey entered combat with 2 force, TL (previous term) Focus and an Evade and entered Tank mode. I rolled 5 hits into a Tie SF who then laughed and rolled 3 evades naturally! All the incoming shots were neutralised by my green tokens which meant I saved my force. I then bumped my way turn after turn and continued to take tokens and blast the Tie SFs with them all just surviving mostly on one hull. Poor Cova/Leia got hung out to dry - rolled blank after blank and then into a direct hit which was the other crit that would of killed me. Last turn of the game Zizi was still above half and Rey had not taken any damage since the First Round of shooting. At this point I was really pleased as I worked out points and needed two dead SF's (still 7 on the table lol). I rolled the best dice I could roll - 3 hits with Zizi - Tie Sf survived one 1 hull and 4 hits with Rey and Tie S/F survived on one hull. Poor Zizi got one shot down by two rounds of shooting and died! Rey took 2 more but still survived. 6 of the SFs had one hull, 1 dead and 1 fully health. I lost 152 - 90. Felt bad as the amount of damage I had put in - however learnt some valuable lessons!

Summary - when I lined up I really thought this was going to be a huge struggle - by R2 Rey was almost gone - however it all came down to the last round.

Pro's

Cova/Leia - Do not underestimate what this ship can do? There was a turn by 1 harded (activated Cova due to R4) Red co-ordinate a Focus to Zizi who then boosted and then cleared the stress with a blue. Who then to a T/L and then rotated the arc. In the same turn Leia made Rey's move a blue and so was able to clear stress and take an action. Sad that Leia was then stressed which cost me!

Holdo - transferred tokens multiple times - stress onto Zizi and vice versa - focus/evades etc - amazing combo with Zizi

Con's

Me, me, me and me - the reason was my full of understanding of Cova, Leia - when I was stressed with Leia I did a blue 1 straight! Why? I now realise I should of done a 1 hard - white with R4 and Leia it into a blue - I go from being stressed to not having my Cova ability and having a focus token! Princesses should come first - I should of thought of this but only realise now! By doing 1 blue yes I clear the stress but my ability is not active and am a much easier target - I do get the force and a focus but one dice on defense is not the best. This cost me when the Tie SFs pounced.

Shenanighans

So the whole red manuever while stressed and then not spending Leia so it is an illegal move so then u EXECUTE a 2 white straight is just great. You come out with Cova's ability active and a force. Great one to remember.

Also I am trying to find an answer to the TRANSFER part of Holdo's card - situation - Zizi has a jammed - Holdo carrier has a focus - activate Holdo transfer the focus whilst transferring the Jam token - do i lose the jam token/focus token. Also tractor tokens - you get tractored - pull it of with Holdo then apply the effect to another ship - do you get the choice of what happens? I've messaged Dee Yun from Fly Better and awaiting confirmation.

The Future.....

I am under no illusions that Zizi is going up - this will make my build illegal...Zizi is a must in my opinion so I am in the process of looking at another Leia carrier.

Thanks all and any feedback welcome - anyone else got any games in...