THE MANDALORIAN, in a Civilized Age

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Legion

5 hours ago, Paladin Ignatius said:

@Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun My lord, what is the plan for this thread now that FFG has announced the shutdown of the forums?

Working on possible alternatives sir.

Will let you know after the Holiday.

I am open to suggestions as well.

Enjoy your Holiday 🎄

p4uzocf15d761.jpg?width=1902&format=pjpg

Ahsoka and Grogu Art, by Dave Filoni

Ok, I rewatched the finale episode and enjoyed it more the 2nd time. Some of my criticisms were just things that I missed, some of them I still think are valid.

On 12/29/2020 at 7:06 AM, KommanderKeldoth said:

Ok, I rewatched the finale episode and enjoyed it more the 2nd time. Some of my criticisms were just things that I missed, some of them I still think are valid.

Ok, I still didn't read your criticisms of the episode

This popped up as I was browsing pinterest. Now, maybe it's just a coincidence, but if intentional I'm loving the attention to detail and care for the older material the people making the show have.

c22d2de92f5904b7196fe2109b56d9d5.jpg

u8tgznj7pi861.jpg

When your Imperial Security Bureau Intel KICKS IN...

On 12/31/2020 at 9:54 PM, Yodhrin said:

This popped up as I was browsing pinterest. Now, maybe it's just a coincidence, but if intentional I'm loving the attention to detail and care for the older material the people making the show have.

c22d2de92f5904b7196fe2109b56d9d5.jpg

Where do they get these color meanings?

8 minutes ago, arnoldrew said:

Where do they get these color meanings?

There's a section here about armor colors:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian_armor/Legends

Following the footnotes, it looks like there was a Star Wars Insider article about it, and also information in the novel, Legacy of the Force: Revelation

This is all old/legacy canon now, but new Star Wars, especially The Mandalorian, draws stuff from the Legacy stuff to make if Canon again.

Edited by oreet
14 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Luke: Hey dad, look what I can do. I leaned it by watching you!

Ghost of Anakin: THAT'S MY BOY!!!!

Hat tip to HISHE: The Rise of Skywalker.

Edited by T70 Driver
1 hour ago, TheHoosh said:

Let's try staying on topic of the Mandalorian please

Pedro Pascal is literally The Mandalorian

2 hours ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Pedro Pascal is literally The Mandalorian

Ted Cruz is the new Boba Fett after slaying Bib Fortuna

On a different note, we never did figure out what they were using Grogu's blood for right? They certainly weren't giving it to their Dark Troopers.

Is that a season 3 reveal?

I think the Boba Fett teaser is more for the Book of Boba (I'm sure they'll have Mandalorian guest appearances)

10 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

On a different note, we never did figure out what they were using Grogu's blood for right? They certainly weren't giving it to their Dark Troopers.

I thought it was pretty obvious (though never directly stated) that it was being used to attempt to resurrect Palpatine.

28 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

Ted Cruz is the new Boba Fett after slaying Bib Fortuna

Cruz is the most Bib Fortuna human imaginable. Don't sully the Fett name.

1 hour ago, Billion Year Old Carbon said:

Cruz is the most Bib Fortuna human imaginable. Don't sully the Fett name.

Again why are we talking politics on this forum and thread isn't that what got the original Mandalorian thread taken down

1 hour ago, TheHoosh said:

Again why are we talking politics on this forum and thread isn't that what got the original Mandalorian thread taken down

The whole forum is going down in a couple of weeks, mate. I doubt anyone at FFG is even checking anymore.

It shouldnt be controversial in America to denounce someone who supports overthrowing the democratic process by violent mob rule. Democracy is messy, prone to corruption (as all human institutions can be), and it doesnt always work quickly, but it prevents a blood bath every 4 years, and generally fumbles its way toward justice.

Ted Cruz and politicians who are still standing by Trump should be removed from the offices that they hold because they have violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Not by a mob, but through legal processes that we already have in place to expel people from Congress and the Senate.

Unfortunately, thats probably not going to happen (due to the aforementioned corruption), so we'll have to settle for an actor from the baby yoda show posting Ted's phone number (which is public information) on twitter.

42 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

The whole forum is going down in a couple of weeks, mate. I doubt anyone at FFG is even checking anymore.

It shouldnt be controversial in America to denounce someone who supports overthrowing the democratic process by violent mob rule. Democracy is messy, prone to corruption (as all human institutions can be), and it doesnt always work quickly, but it prevents a blood bath every 4 years, and generally fumbles its way toward justice.

Ted Cruz and politicians who are still standing by Trump should be removed from the offices that they hold because they have violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Not by a mob, but through legal processes that we already have in place to expel people from Congress and the Senate.

Unfortunately, thats probably not going to happen (due to the aforementioned corruption), so we'll have to settle for an actor from the baby yoda show posting Ted's phone number (which is public information) on twitter.

Mate, I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, but can we please keep politics out. I know the forums days are numbered but political talk never ends well and it'd be nice to let this forum stay relatively civilised till the end.

4 hours ago, Atromix said:

Mate, I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, but can we please keep politics out. I know the forums days are numbered but political talk never ends well and it'd be nice to let this forum stay relatively civilised till the end.

Agreed!

16 hours ago, Lochlan said:

I thought it was pretty obvious (though never directly stated) that it was being used to attempt to resurrect Palpatine.

Cry face

I was still hoping for Jedi Reborn and Kyle Katarn to make an appearance