THE MANDALORIAN, in a Civilized Age

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Legion

17 hours ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

The whole forum is going down in a couple of weeks, mate. I doubt anyone at FFG is even checking anymore.

It shouldnt be controversial in America to denounce someone who supports overthrowing the democratic process by violent mob rule. Democracy is messy, prone to corruption (as all human institutions can be), and it doesnt always work quickly, but it prevents a blood bath every 4 years, and generally fumbles its way toward justice.

Ted Cruz and politicians who are still standing by Trump should be removed from the offices that they hold because they have violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Not by a mob, but through legal processes that we already have in place to expel people from Congress and the Senate.

Unfortunately, thats probably not going to happen (due to the aforementioned corruption), so we'll have to settle for an actor from the baby yoda show posting Ted's phone number (which is public information) on twitter.

So politicians that wanted to overturn the election process when Trump was elected https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/politics/electoral-college-vote-count-objections/index.html what are your views on them, how about the people that incited violence in May across major cities, I did not hear the left denouncing that should they be removed from office.

Ted Cruz was stupid to object to the election certification it was a stupid political move by saying that incited violence is just really ignorant and stupid and its also within his constitutional right to object to the certification just as it was in 2016.

The mob attack was horrible last week and it was also in May 2020, but I didn't hear people denouncing it then only now since it was by the extreme right.

@Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun Speaking of the end of this chat, what are your plans for it going forward, m'lord? Have you figured out a solution?

4 hours ago, TheHoosh said:

So politicians that wanted to overturn the election process when Trump was elected https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/politics/electoral-college-vote-count-objections/index.html what are your views on them, how about the people that incited violence in May across major cities, I did not hear the left denouncing that should they be removed from office.

Ted Cruz was stupid to object to the election certification it was a stupid political move by saying that incited violence is just really ignorant and stupid and its also within his constitutional right to object to the certification just as it was in 2016.

The mob attack was horrible last week and it was also in May 2020, but I didn't hear people denouncing it then only now since it was by the extreme right.

False equivalency is a **** of a drug.

Also, too, whataboutism.

Edited by KiAdiMoody
59 minutes ago, KiAdiMoody said:

False equivalency is a **** of a drug.

Also, too, whataboutism.

Denouncing some violence but justifying other violence is moral relativistic bull all violence is bad the attack on the capital was bad and stupid and completely unjustified

Ted Cruz rejecting certification of an election that by all evidence was won fairly by Joe Biden was a stupid political ploy, but then again so was the attempts by Congress members in 2016. Interestingly the Vice President in both circumstances stood up to their own party to certify the election.

Pretending everything your preferred party does is fine while attacking the same exact behaviors in the opposing party/ideology is hypocrisy

false equivalency my ***, VIOLENCE IS VIOLENCE

Sorry, what does this have to do with the Mandalorian?

1 hour ago, Sharkbelly said:

ask hevasaum.... it started mit hevasaum...

6 hours ago, Sharkbelly said:

The Mandalorian has violence, there was violence at the capitol. Thus they are directly related

Does someone need a hero?

Edited by T70 Driver
18 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

Does someone need a hero?

I see your Luke and Raise you Mace Windu

NSFW

😂

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun