PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

My Destiny Point die roll:

http://orokos.com/roll/748447

f-ls.png

So more power to the Light side of the Force! :)

Is Obi-Wan still chained to a column, or did he get loose before the nexu pounced? The answer will affect Mireska's action.

Here is my Destiny Point roll

http://orokos.com/roll/748463

1 Dark Side [1eF=DS]
f-ds.png

Edited by vandarl
2 hours ago, Bellona said:

Is Obi-Wan still chained to a column, or did he get loose before the nexu pounced? The answer will affect Mireska's action.

He got loose

Am I correct in figuring that it would take two rounds of Force Leap to reach Obi-Wan? (Mireska can cover out to Medium range in one Leap as a single manoeuvre, which probably leaves her at Medium range from OWK.)

And is there any cover in the arena? Columns, broken columns, dead picadors and/or dead picador mounts?

Edited by Bellona

2 lightside points:

http://orokos.com/roll/748496

(Sorry don't know how to insert BBcode)

Edited by MrTInce
11 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

It suits... I was giving the players an opportunity to potentially alter Obiwan's fate.

@MrTInce if you want to make a long range attack, upgraded twice (once for adversary, once because he's engaged with obiwan) with a set back, you can. If so edit the your post and include the orokos.com link bbcode text in it.

Done, be gentle with that depair. I forgot to add two boosts from my weapon but that's fine.

5 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Done, be gentle with that depair. I forgot to add two boosts from my weapon but that's fine.

Roll the two boosts separately, and post them too.

@MrTInce Also the despair caused you to hit Kenobi instead of the Nexu.

Edited by EliasWindrider
6 hours ago, Bellona said:

Am I correct in figuring that it would take two rounds of Force Leap to reach Obi-Wan? (Mireska can cover out to Medium range in one Leap as a single manoeuvre, which probably leaves her at Medium range from OWK.)

And is there any cover in the arena? Columns, broken columns, dead picadors and/or dead picador mounts?

It would take 2 uses of Force Leap.

No cover.

4 hours ago, MrTInce said:

2 lightside points:

http://orokos.com/roll/748496

(Sorry don't know how to insert BBcode)

Click the blue "link bbcode" a white box with black text appears, copy the contents of that box and paste into the forum post.

Edited by EliasWindrider

So ... Mireska was both lucky and unlucky in her reckless charge towards Kenobi.

... It's probably lucky for her Temple reputation that so many of the Jedi observers are likely still slated to die in the arena, so that there aren't many left to comment on her desperate use of Dark side pips. (If she even survives her charge.) :D

E.T.Inquire: Can I use that one advantage on Mireska's combined Protect check for anything useful?

Edited by Bellona
Spelling is better than typos.
2 hours ago, Bellona said:

So ... Mireska was both luck and unlucky in her reckless charge towards Kenobi.

... It's probably lucky for her Temple reputation that so many of the Jedi observers are likely still slated to die in the arena, so that there aren't many left to comment on her desperate use of Dark side pips. (If she even survives her charge.) :D

First of all they wouldn't know she was calling on the darkside, they might know she was desperate to heal kenobi. To answer your question.... ans I should have said this up front, the PCs are getting 1 turn each before I call for initiative rolls because the Genosans were not expecting the jedi task force.

Also since I started the campaign on Saturday (which gives player only 2 days before xp awarding and clone captain "wraith" doesn'thave much to do yet) as a one off any player who didn't/doesn't post yesterday/today but does post in the coming week will get 10 xp next week. But so far MrTince, Bellona, and Vandarl will be getting 5 xp tomorrow.

Edited by EliasWindrider

Well it seems that I am both luckier and unluckier than MrTince.

Force Leap worked, Yay! I missed the beast but also missed Obiwan. 2 maneuvers and an action so 2 strain taken.

As a friend who plays Path of Exile often puts it: "RNGesus is not with us today!" :D

1 hour ago, vandarl said:

Well it seems that I am both luckier and unluckier than MrTince.

Force Leap worked, Yay! I missed the beast but also missed Obiwan. 2 maneuvers and an action so 2 strain taken.

It didn't end up making a difference (blank purple) but because you force jumped it brought you to medium range, so base difficulty would have been 2 purple, upgraded to 2 red.

Btw can everyone roll for initiative in this thread

Nexu initiative

Vigilance : 3eP 2 successes, 1 Triumph
p--.png p-s.png p-tr.png

Jango initiative

Vigilance : 3eP+1eA 5 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-s.png p-s-s.png p-a-a.png a-s.png

Players will get to go ahead of any droids/Genosans (btw there is only 1 critter, the nexu, currently in the arena because onl 1 prisoner sentenced to death)

Btw jango looks like a bounty hunter: assassin/gadgeteer/death watch warrior (probably has operator in the mix but that won't be relevant) 7 soak, 3 defense, adversary 2, 25 wounds, 17 strain

Edited by EliasWindrider

I figure that since the original range was Long, the Force Leap took Mireska to Medium, and she used the second manoeuvre to move even further, that next turn it will only take one more manoeuvre to reach Kenobi (the original Long range).

Tirani initiative

Vigilance : 2eP+2eA 2 successes, 4 advantage
p-a-a.png p-a-a.png a--.png a-s-s.png

Petranaki Arena initiative, using combined Cool and Foresee power:

Initiative (Petranaki Arena), using Cool + Foresee : 1eA+1eP+3eF 2 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
a-s-a.png p-s.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png

Four successes (2 successes + 2 Light pips), one advantage, 3 Dark pips left over.

... As far as I know, we have one Light side Destiny Point left - @MrTInce did you get a chance to roll a Force die for the Destiny pool? - and I don't feel comfortable as a player being the one to use it to convert my three Dark pips into successes (even if it's to get to act before Jango/other hostile parties).

18 minutes ago, Bellona said:

I figure that since the original range was Long, the Force Leap took Mireska to Medium, and she used the second manoeuvre to move even further, that next turn it will only take one more manoeuvre to reach Kenobi (the original Long range).

2 maneuver's actually, it takes 2 maneuvers to go from medium to long (which backwards would be short) and then you need to engage

2 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Petranaki Arena initiative, using combined Cool and Foresee power:

Initiative (Petranaki Arena), using Cool + Foresee : 1eA+1eP+3eF 2 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
a-s-a.png p-s.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png

Four successes (2 successes + 2 Light pips), one advantage, 3 Dark pips left over.

... As far as I know, we have one Light side Destiny Point left - @MrTInce did you get a chance to roll a Force die for the Destiny pool? - and I don't feel comfortable as a player being the one to use it to convert my three Dark pips into successes (even if it's to get to act before Jango/other hostile parties).

@MrTInce rolled 2 white

Destiney Roll : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

My sincere apologies regarding my slow response time. I haven't yet resolved my home computer situation.

Edited by Demon4x4
4 minutes ago, Demon4x4 said:

Destiney Roll : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

My sincere apologies regarding my slow response time. I haven't yet resolved my home computer situation.

No worries, btw can you take your turn?

Edited by EliasWindrider

Initiative - Vigilance check

Initiative : 2eA 1 success, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png

Edited by MrTInce

... I don't know if it's too late to do this, but what do the other players think about Mireska using another Light side Destiny Point to change her Initiative from 4 to 7 successes?

E.T.A. If I end up doing this and we all survive, Obi-Wan had better be graciously grateful that Mireska is risking her Morality for him! :D

Edited by Bellona