Find Your Twilight Imperium Players!

By Orange Wacko, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

Hey there's a few of you that live in or around Los Angeles, CA, USA: thekingofblades, twentytwelve, unit00kai, zogwart. If you don't attend or know about the gaming con that happens by LAX 3/year: http://www.strategicon.net/index.php . I've run TI a couple time at the con though always for beginners, though I usually end up playing a normal game either Sat night or Sun afternoon when the rest of my gaming group shows up for the Con. We're always picking up new players and it'd be nice to run with experienced TI players so we don't have to do our starter games. This September, if things go as planned, I'm actually hoping to run a TI tournament for the Con. Getting a 2nd copy with all the expansions and am hoping to run a round 1 on Fri and round 2 on Sat with different players. Then I'll take the top 4 players from each day and run an 8 player finale on Sun. So with 2 copies of the game I can handle up to 32 people with Fri and Sat combined though you'll never see those kinds of numbers except maybe at GenCon. So take a look at the site and keep an eye out, hopefully things will work out and I'll have my TI events scripted in.

Hey Team Wrong,

Yes I am aware of the Con that goes on by LAX. Lately though I usually just go on the last day to get good deals on gaming items which by then are pretty heavily discounted.

So far the last 3 times I met with my gaming group it was to play TI3. I wouldn't say were veterans of the game just yet, but you wouldn't have to teach us the rules. Well, I should say that atm I only own the base game, but I intend on getting both expansions hopefully sooner than later.

Right now though our meetups are on kind of a hiatus because for various reasons only one us is able to host our gaming nights, and for now his apartment is full of relatives from out of the country, so until his apartment is empty, we don't have a place to actually play.

If you ever wanted to have a meetup or something let us know! I'm sure that if the day/time for a TI game is right, we would be down to play.

Raleigh, NC

Just getting in to the game and trying to form a laid back and fun gaming group. Shoot me a post if in the area and interested. Thanks!

New Albany, Indiana

Been playing a couple years now and our group numbers have dwindled in the last few months. We try and get together every weekend, but end up playing other games most of the time because not enough people for a decent game of TI3.

Hey Zogwort and anyone else in the Los Angeles, CA area. My TI tournament is scripted in the events page of http://www.strategicon.net/index.php?goto=events. You only need to play either Fri or Sat to qualify for the finals on Sun. If you come definitely introduce yourself to me and hopefully we can get a more regular TI thing going.

Boise, Idaho.

Drop me a PM if you are in the area or plan to be.

i live in the Netherlands

city Gouda

and i am also looking for players

Seattle, WA

Man, I'd really like to play this game with a fun group of gamers. Hit me up.

i did find a global Map where u can see Twilight Imperium players

http://www.communitywalk.com/Global_TI3_Player_Network

btw i am hosting a Game comming September 14 in the Netherlands place Gouda

so who is interested PM me or Email me

Edited by freakgib

Madboyo said:

Any players from NZ active?

Here's a new player in Wellington...

I am also from Wellington NZ

Indianapolis, IN

Oakdale, MN. I see a few older posts of other Twin Cities area players here, are any of you still active?

I currently have the base game and Shattered Empire expansion

edit:Heh, this is old. And work relocated me to Peoria, IL now

Edited by Nikas Zekeval

I live in Bellevue, NE (South of Omaha) United States. It would be fun to get a few more players, since I am currently playing 3 player games. Or I could join into a larger group.

[email protected]

Fort Collins, Colorado. I have the game and the expansion. I'm willing to drive a bit to get a game in.

Well come on down! We are playing on Sat 3/1/'14..lol...this may be a necro post though lol

i did find a global Map where u can see Twilight Imperium players

http://www.communitywalk.com/Global_TI3_Player_Network

Thanks for posting the link. I hope these resources help the community grow.

Join the Global Twilight Imperium III Player Network (GTI3PN) https://www.facebook.com/GTI3PN

Stick a pin in the map and provide a way for other players to contact you when scheduling games of TI3. http://www.communitywalk.com/Global_TI3_Player_Network

I live in NE Ohio and have a gaming group that usually plays on Thursdays, if anyone would want o join us for TI and other games

Whereabouts? I'm a bit south of Akron.

London, UK.

We run a guild over at BGG but are always looking for new players. Message me if you're interested or head over to the Guild.

Dave

East Lansing, MI.....

JC: there are lots of meetup groups in the GR and Lansing areas.

Of course, if you are ever in Muskegon, we play 8 player games of TI3 every month.

-Orc

Thaks Orc! I know of some the board game groups around here & have attended a few of the meet ups but its tough to get enough for a game TI3 (as you know). If you are ever short a player & need one more let me know, I may be able to make the drive!

I live in Italy (Vicenza), if someone organizes a game of TI 3rd edition not very far from my city let me know!!!

Edited by Steconso

I am located in Minnesota. I have recently decided I wanted to make a more of an effort to dive into gaming. I have a couple friends that I can get into some games, and I get some family into some, but I would really like to give Twilight Imperium a try. I'm wondering if there is anybody out there that would like to introduce somebody to the game or advice on finding a game to get into easily. Anywhere in the metro area would be fine.

Thanks!

Oklahoma City, OK. Would love to get some more games in.

And just now I realised that I moved to Örebro, Sweden a year ago. (Or rather, I realised I haven't mentioned that I did...)

Any other TI3-players from there? I own base game + both exp.

Edited by Fnoffen