Find Your Twilight Imperium Players!

By Orange Wacko, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. [email protected]

Richmond, Virginia. USA

have a group of laid back gamers looking to fill a few holes since we have some friends moving out of town. If you like to play TI3, and you're easy to get along with, send me a message.

[email protected]

I'm in Dubuque Iowa, USA and have all 3 expansions.

Montréal, Québec, Canada

CommanderDom said:

Montréal, Québec, Canada

We are from montreal as well are you looking for a group ? if yes do you speak french?

Rraurgrimm said:

(near) Kiel, Germany

Hey, me too. Well in Kiel, not near. But SH is small, I usally play at friends' in Bad Oldesloe anyway.

Sent you a friend request, seems thats how private messages work here?

Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil.

We have cookies...

Nihilaa said:

CommanderDom said:

Montréal, Québec, Canada

We are from montreal as well are you looking for a group ? if yes do you speak french?

I'm looking to learn the game and see how I like it before buying it in September. And yes I speak French.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Just moved to Portland, OR and haven't found a new group yet.

Edit: Forum software sucks. See post below.

OldCavalryman said:

Superflypimp said:

I would be amenable to possibly meeting in Shreveport, but the timing would have to be right as my job kicks my ass occasionally. How many players would be interested then? I suggested Alexandria as it seemed more neutral to the possible player from MS. Let me know.

Shreveport is just over three hours drive from where I live in cenTX. Have a friend near Dallas also possible. Email jlejeunelaw at yahoo

If you ever have a game planned for Shreveport or Alexandria early on a Saturday, I'd be interested, but preferably Shreveport. I've played a couple games with the base set now. As you can tell by my late response, I don't check forums much and forgot about this thread. Feel free to email me next time you've got a game scheduled: adamxpaul @ gmail.

Osnabrück, Germany

Since this thread is rather US-dominated: is there anyone willing (and capable of - I'm certainly not) organizing or hosting a game Online? While browsing here, I read something about Email-games, but cannot recall where it was...

Adam said:

If you ever have a game planned for Shreveport or Alexandria early on a Saturday, I'd be interested, but preferably Shreveport. I've played a couple games with the base set now. As you can tell by my late response, I don't check forums much and forgot about this thread. Feel free to email me next time you've got a game scheduled: adamxpaul @ gmail.

Sent you an e-mail. I have been driving to Houston to play recently as there is a group there. Let me know if you are interested in playing.

Also, still looking for Ft. Polk, LA and vicinity players so I don't have to drive so far.... I have all the base set plus both expansions in my possession.

Raleigh, NC

I don't own the game, but would love to join a game for someone who does.

Reno, NV

South florida, Miami/Lauderdale area. Have a copy of the game and both expansions.

[email protected]

Just moved here and don't know much Russian yet.

Anyone knows how to find players if not on these forums? Do the russian keep to themselves at aonther site maybe? Input is appreciated :)

Snohomish, Washington (USA)

I've got a full set of the game and occasionally host games in either Snohomish or at a local store in Lake Stevens. I've also recently started playing with a group that plays in Redmond.

Magesmiley, I have two players in Seattle, WA looking for a game. Please send me a note at bbaggett67 at gmail.com

Still looking for players at Ft. Polk, LA. With the Mountain Warriors returning from the fields of strife I figure there are maybe one or two more players in the area?

Still looking for players at Ft. Polk, LA. With the Mountain Warriors returning from the fields of strife I figure there are maybe one or two more players in the area?

CENTRAL FLORIDA PLAYERS

Looking for players in Central florida, (Orlando, Sanford, Daytona, UCF, Disney area)

Email me at Atraangelis (hat) Hotmail...

You can also Add me as a Freind here to your list. I check here frequently on a variety of games.

Kelowna, B.C. Canada

[email protected]

In Brooklyn, ny.

Have one group that meets once a month to play in manhattan, but would like to have more opportunities to play. I own base and both expansions, but can not currently host at my home. Anyone have a group?