Find Your Twilight Imperium Players!

By Orange Wacko, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

I live in Clinton, MS which is about 30 minutes east of Vicksbug I have the game and be willing to travel weekends are best for me.

Any players from NZ active?

Madboyo said:

Any players from NZ active?

Here's a new player in Wellington...

Active TI3-SE Group, always looking for MORE players. We play "TLW" (the Long War, [14] VP's), the "AoE" version with MOST of the SE Optional rules (except Shock Troops).

Denver Metro Area, Colorado. We play approximately every 2nd or 3rd Saturday of each month.

We have a game coming up of TI3-SE on Sat 4/16/'11, 2:00pm until we finish. This one will be held in northwest Arvada, CO, interested?

We have about 16 members in our group that love to play TI3-SE. Most of us live in the Denver Metro area, Colorado. I would be willing to drive, as I am sure that others are willing to also.

LOL, nice triple-post Mr. Purple! I wish I could make this one, but alas the wee one is probably going to demand some attention during that time :)

Denver, CO.

Playing on the 16th. ;)

Reno, NV

Next game coming up April 9th and then May 21st.

May 21st is a big weekend game I am hosting for any players to come to from anywhere. I will be hosting games all Saturday through Sunday.

You can check out both times out here:

9th

21st

Trenton, NJ and nearby surrounding areas including Philadelphia.

Ft Meade, MD TI3 and Dust: Tactics

Charlottesville, VA

Brasil - Rio de Janeiro :-)

If some of you ever consider come to here and still think in playing TI hehe just let me know

Abingdon, MD

Would love to play with some East-Coasters.

For Adam in Thibidoux, La and Donethox in Clinton, Ms...

If you boys are still interested in a game, please let me know as I would like to set something up. Alexandria, La would be a good place to meet. I own a copy of the game and the expansion, and should have the new expansion upon release. Any friends you could bring would make the game more lively.

Any other SW Louisiana players, let me know and we can get a game going.

Montreal, Quebec.

Nous sommes 3 joueurs et nous joueons plus ou moins regulierement entre 2-4 fois par mois. Nous avons aussi d'autre jeux comme descent (toutes les expensions sauf seas of blood), axis and allies, republic of rome et D&D ravenloft.

Daejon, South Korea anyone?

Could use one more player for either our Twilight group or D&D.

Superfly:

Alexandria means a 6 hour round trip + 6 hours or so for the actual game (haven't played it yet, so just guessing from what I've heard), and so far that hasn't caught any of the rest of my group's interest. I'd go if I had a partner in crime to make the trip less boring, but it's looking doubtful, unfortunately.

I would be amenable to possibly meeting in Shreveport, but the timing would have to be right as my job kicks my ass occasionally. How many players would be interested then? I suggested Alexandria as it seemed more neutral to the possible player from MS. Let me know.

Saratoga Springs NY. Will drive to Albany area. Would love a long game.

Looking for a Gaming group. I visit Eurogames but do not want to live their. Bring on the Ameritrash!

Bucks County PA

Quebec, Quebec, Canada, World, Galaxy, Universe

Another Albany, NY, player looking for a gaming group

Portsmouth, Va, USA 23702

Gothenburg, Sweden here.