Find Your Twilight Imperium Players!

By Orange Wacko, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

I am doing the same thing as the Descent forum does for its fans. It makes sense to try to find people close by you who you could play with. the way it works is like this: you will need to mention your city/town, state and/or country.

I will go first:

Des Moines, Iowa, USA 50322

would LOVE to play TI3 with someone on weekends or Fridays.

You can check the map of all the users who are submitting their info on this thread:

maps.google.com/maps/ms

Shonner

San Diego, CA 92119

I forgot. USA, too.

Sandefjord, Norway

Guess I'm kind of out of reach, though...

Martin DeOlden

My address is in Reno, NV

I do not know if the site is still working but there used to be a whole map of TI3 players here:

http://www.frappr.com/twilightimperium3players

I was only able to bring it up in Ie as it did not seem to like firefox.

I am interested. How to I input my information?

Dan Luker

Boise, Idaho

This thread looks dead, but I'm looking for players in the U.S. Gulf Coast area.

Moss Point, MS

I need players in Chino Hills, CA

I need more players in Boulder, CO. Must be smoke friendly. Our game has been going for 10+ years now and we could use some new blood.

I live in the Jackson, MS Area the weekend would be best for me.

Montréal, Québec.

I live in Provo, Utah and would love to find fellow TI3 players.

Lac St-Jean, Québec

Québec, Québec, it is not a mistake, the capital of our province as the same name as the Province itself. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Ugluk jsais pas combien de joueuers vous etes mais jpourrais monter a quebec une fin de semaine ou kekchose comme ca jouer une grosse game la(ou des grosse game la) avec possiblement un autre joueur de ma tablé. J'habite au saguenay fak c pas tant loin. si ca vous intéresse : [email protected]

i hope youre french lol

Hi guys, sorry for not writing in correct topic (and sorry for my english). I would like to get advices on how to get interested my friends with this game. They think this game will be to boring. And to complicated. How should i persuade them that this game one of the best its kind? Thanks for any advice.

Fort Collins, Colorado. I have the game and the expansion. I'm willing to drive a bit to get a game in.

Will shortly be at Ft Polk, LA if there are any players nearby...

city = Beverwijk, near Amsterdam,

state = Noord-Holland,

country = Netherlands

Roseville, MN USA

We have 6-16 people play every Thursday and Saturday at the FFG:Event Center.

Superflypimp said:

Not sure if you meant you were soon moving there or just visiting soon from your "shortly," but if you're ever desperate for a game or happen to be in the area, I live about four hours from Ft. Polk in Thibodaux. I know one or two others who'd be interested in playing, one of whom owns the game. Haven't played it yet myself, but that may well change soon.

Mobile, AL, will be getting game soon, know the rules very well already.

Adam said:

Superflypimp said:

Not sure if you meant you were soon moving there or just visiting soon from your "shortly," but if you're ever desperate for a game or happen to be in the area, I live about four hours from Ft. Polk in Thibodaux. I know one or two others who'd be interested in playing, one of whom owns the game. Haven't played it yet myself, but that may well change soon.

I arrive at Ft. Polk in the beginning of December and will keep you boys in mind. I don't know of any other players at Ft. Polk yet but should be able to find and/or converts some folks shortly after my arrival. Great game, I highly reccomend it to anyone. I have the game and the expansion.

Dubuque, IA, USA

i would really like to find a group to play this regularly

Dubuque, IA, USA

i would really like to find a group to play this regularly