Find Your Twilight Imperium Players!

By Orange Wacko, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

Northern New Jersey here. I own the base game and both expansions, and would be more than happy to meet up with some fellow TI3 players in the area. Most of my friends don't seem to have the endurance to survive a whole game. XD

Corona, Ca

Bought the game recently after years of debating on whether I should own my own Copy, and some of the people I've been playing games with for years moved far far away.

Looking for some players. I just have the base game right now but have a solid understanding of the game and can host a group playing.

Philadelphia, PA

I am new into gaming. I want to get into the gaming world and find a good group that meets regularly. I really want to give TI3 a try. I am a beginner for this game and would be willing to learn. Let me know if there is a group. Thanks.

Any players from NZ active?

New Zealand

Btw I do own the game and both expansions

Edited by stegocent

sweden stockholm/södertäjle

TI3 all the expansion

plus

mansion of madness all the expansion, king of tokyo, the resistance, super dungeon explore, relic, game of thrones.

Madboyo said:

Any players from NZ active?

Here's a new player in Wellington...

I'm in wellington

Roseville, MN USA

We have 6-16 people play every Thursday and Saturday at the FFG:Event Center.

I'm in Medina, MN, USA and own the base game and both expansions. BGG: jchamlin.

It looks like there's a weekly game of Twilight Imperium at FFGC Saturdays at 11:30am, and they welcome new players. I called and spoke with an employee at the FFGC, and he said it was a weekly event. Check out the calendar here:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/more/fantasy-flight-games-center/

I will be at FFGC this Saturday at 10am playing Advanced Civilization. I'll definitely drop by and check out the TI3 game, and then figure out how to come and play TI3 on a future Saturday.
-J.C.
Edited by jchamlin

Hey All. Me and a friend are looking for additional players for TI in the area of Dallas, TX. I have base game and both expansions. Please reply if you're in the area and lookin to put together a regular game. Thanks!

Stockholm, Sweden. I've got the core game, currently no expansions (although I suspect I'll be getting them soon).

We have a good solid core of about 7-9 players in Bellingham Washington and could always use more. Have all the expansions of the game, if ya want I can add you to the facebook group as well.

Stockholm, Sweden. I've got the core game, currently no expansions (although I suspect I'll be getting them soon).

i also in stockholm and i have base game + both expansion

i still looking for players

I've found a bunch of players that I can play with somewhat regularly in Stockholm, so PM me if you want to set something up.

I recently hosted an 8 player game here in Sydney Australia. I have both the expansions.

If any TI3 players are in the neighbourhood please message me.

Hi Dweomer PM sent.

I am in Sydney Australia.

Looking for a regular group to play with in the Indianapolis, IN area.

Mobile, Alabama. I've got the game on the way.

Rochester, New York, United States. I'm actually in a town southeast of the city, but it's the closest reasonable sized city.

i usually play with my family, but would like to find other players to go play with. I own the base game and both expansions.

Rochester New York, United States by the University of Rochester. Are you still one these forms?

Rochester, NY, USA

By the University of Rochester

Liam

Aurora Illinois USA

Berks County/Schuykill County Pennsylvania area here!

Deleted

Edited by Oblong

I live in Drexel Hill PA which is right outside of Philadelphia (USA). I own all 3 expansions and have about 10-15 games under my belt. I would be willing to travel but any distance more than 50 miles would have to be a really long game. I prefer long games. 8 players, 4 rings, I'll do it.

Anyone In Melbourne Australia?

Any players in the Boston area up for a game this month?