Find Your Twilight Imperium Players!

By Orange Wacko, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

My brother and I both very much enjoy TI:3, with both expansions, and we live in Grand Blanc, Michigan.

Omaha, NE 68028

Actually, Gretna, NE, but Omaha is the closest big city, just minutes from me.

I have several players who like to play TI, just not all at the same time.

Would be great to meet others, and set up a regular game once a month or so.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks
Ed

Alexandria, VA (Washington DC Area) looking for additional players in the area.

Washington DC area. I have a group of about five other players, always looking to expand. We enjoy multi-day games with lots of homebrew elements, and given inevitable scheduling conflicts, need a large group to pull them off. We also play short games though!

Up north here in dear old Winnipeg Manitoba!

[email protected]

I have a small group of TI players located in Upstate South Carolina looking for a few more players to be able to play bigger games and to play more often.

We have the base game and SE expansion and play with most of the commonly used variants but are open to trying new variants.

PM me or send an email to: [email protected]

I'm in Århus, Denmark... anyone else?!.. my girlfriend and I are looking for some Twilight Imperium players.

Montreal , Quebec ,Canada

Looking for a few good men.

"The day will soon come when a new empire will rise.For the sake of all,may the new Emperor not only have the power to seize the throne,but the strength to conquer the Peace"

Nihilaa said:

Montreal, Quebec.

Nous sommes 3 joueurs et nous joueons plus ou moins regulierement entre 2-4 fois par mois. Nous avons aussi d'autre jeux comme descent (toutes les expensions sauf seas of blood), axis and allies, republic of rome et D&D ravenloft.

Je suis intereser si vous a participer a 1 de vos seance :D

Rochester, New York, United States. I'm actually in a town southeast of the city, but it's the closest reasonable sized city.

i usually play with my family, but would like to find other players to go play with. I own the base game and both expansions.

Hi!

I'm in Amsterdam if you're still looking for other players!

Best regards,

Erik

I live in Provo, UT and I'm looking for other players.

email me at [email protected]

Bellevue(Omaha), NE. I have a few others I play with from time to time. Own both exp.

Vancouver, WA - looking for players in the great NW!

I am now in Chino, CA

Taking a shot here :P .

Looking for people in the Lund/Malmö area, Sweden.

i at san gabriel, ca

if you still want play i in san gabriel, ca so than not far for la

twentytwelve said:

Los Angeles, California, USA.

Would love to get a group together to play Shards.

Raleigh NC……….

I will as of March 15th 2013 have moved to Orebro, Sweden if any other TI3-players reside in that area.

Roseville MN, USA.

Haven't played this game before but it looks like fun, plan on going to one of the gaming nights at the FFG center soon.

Kiel, Germany

Currently we have a gaming Group with about 20 People ( active and non active ), playing all kind of games, mostly heavy themed games, including many FFG games. (Twilight Imperium, Civ, A Game of Thrones Boardgame,BloodBowl, Runewars, Andor, Middleearthquest LCG (LotR, AGoT) + much more)

TI every 2 Month,

Else mostly once every 1 or 2 weeks.

Allways looking for new Players, including "pro´s and neewbies".
Plz respond here per PM (same nick) http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/9595665#9595665 (sorry for the Link, but it´s faster that way)

Greetings from Germany

der-bettler

Hello everyone!

I am in El Segundo, near LAX airport. While I cannot host a game in my home, I have no problem meeting at either Aero Hobbies in Santa Monica or The War House in Long Beach.

Still dominating the Portland, OR area -

If you are looking for a group, we now run between 4-8 players but only semi-monthly. Filling in with various card/board games between TI3 games

I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina (Holly Springs to be precise, or will be once I move in July!)