Old Republic (Jedi Civil War) PbP Anyone?

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

@Rabobankrider Got an idea for a different character. I'm gonna go with a Kyuzo. You can still look at the ryn if you'd like though.

I am using homwebrew Taung stats but put them at the bottom. Link is:

swsheets/c/ny2cixvke-tiberius-rook

I would be interested in exploring my first PbP rpg experience in such a setting as the Old Republic if you still have room.

My prior experience includes the old Star Wars WEG system back when I was in 8th-10th grade plus, within the past year I ran as a GM (for the first time) a AoR campaign for a small group. The group I was running the campaign for had scheduling conflicts so I figured while I was able to check the forum near daily to try a PbP game out.

I had the concept of playing a Iktotchi Arbiter/Niman with boosted presence. Since the game settings time frame is around when the Republic first discovered Iktotchi- I would thought it would be a fun species to narratively roleplay out with your concept. I have a few character ideas with your background and character creation requests (welcome any GM ideas/feedback as well). I'll get started and post them on here to receive feed back.

http://swsheets.com/c/ekhdksdnl-zoroku---kazz-o

Meet Kazz'oro'kuruozo, Chiss Sentinel, you may call him Zoroku.

I had no clue what to get as a weapon before I got the Crystal but I have a feeling Combat won't be necessary for the trials. @Rabobankrider Would it be recommended that Kazz'oro'kuruozodo keeps a a weapon before the Lightsaber.

Only if you want. There isn't going to be ant real combat that will require a lightsaber

And @Vergence you are welcome tk take the last slot in the campaign if you want. :-)

Alright, decided to make a Guardian, going heavy in Soresu before hitting Peacekeeper.

http://swsheets.com/c/i5k5pbyqx-walden-albright

Really late for me, so I'll have to fill out the details later.

7 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

And @Vergence you are welcome tk take the last slot in the campaign if you want. :-)

Thank you!

This is what I have so far: http://swsheets.com/c/feu4ozqm2-muu-wusun

The picture is just a FFG gist of the species and I am considering the +10 XP for Force Powers.

For background, I could create my Jedi Master but first was open to incorporate any ideas with your campaign to tie or move the story forward. In terms of the Mandalorian War, I wanted to work with you on fleshing out your take on the details of the events. I would like Muu to be sympathetic to the Cathar situation however, understanding the Jedi Council's reserve not to rush into war. Perhaps would have participated in the assistance of any war refugees the Jedi Order was in? Also, the consular in him would have wanted to represent the resolve of those who fought in the war to be accepted back into the Jedi Order.

Ok all, I'm stuff is looking pretty good so far, I'm going over them now properly to check them out, but quick question, has everyone only taken the free rank in force rating? I just wanted to check everyone knows force rating works the same way as the other attributes, as it may be awhile before you can add to them. Also regarding credits and money, as members of the Jedi Order working for the Republic, money won't be as much of an issue in this campaign, so what I was going to say is you all can start with the usual 500, and if you want a specific item other than those I listed earlier, just let me know and we can add it as if received by the order or something.

The only way to increase the force rating is with a talent, it can't be bought up in any other way.

Oh, I did not know that. You learn something new everyday!

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

Oh, I did not know that. You learn something new everyday!

Yeah, you get FR 1 automatically if you take any of the F&D career specs as your starting career. After that, you have to buy into it with your talent tree and xp

Ah ok

Set up two possible routes for that 150 XP. Either go Peacekeeper or go Starfighter Ace.

It depends on @Kymrel and whether or not Gunda's also gonna be a spacecraft pilot as well as a landcraft pilot.

As for the equipment, I would like to take some Armored Robes in place of the concealing robes. (Had them confused for Jedi Battle Armor from Keeping the Peace for a while :P ).

@satkaz feel free to take the armoured robes. Also if you want to be a pilot it won't hurt to have a couple. I can always through some space combat at you guys if you end up with Starfighters.

My plan is to be the best pilot eeevah both planetary and space!

Also, I might mess a little with the equipment, but don't have time to do so until tomorrow.

Edited by Kymrel
1 minute ago, Kymrel said:

My plan is to be the best pilot eeevah both planetsry and space!

Haha, alright, will be heading Peacekeeper then.

It's time to be Obi-Wan in that he hates flying, but is actually decent at the controls of one.

Hey, as the man said, if you want to fly, don't let me deter you!

3 minutes ago, Kymrel said:

Hey, as the man said, if you want to fly, don't let me deter you!

Hmm, considering Gunda's strength and weakness, it could be interesting having a rival to play on it. At least, for me. Dunno about you.

I'll think it over for a bit.

Indeed!

Can Zoroku then also have the Armored Robes? If it is within reason for the Order to start giving these out.

So how many PCs do we have at this point officially? Just curious what the player size will be.