Old Republic (Jedi Civil War) PbP Anyone?

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Hey all!

So I was thinking it could be interesting to run a PbP based around the Jedi civil war between Revan and the Jedi council. I was thinking that the group would focus around force users (either Sith or Jedi), though non-force users are always welcome. The campaign itself could focus around battles and combat, or simply exploring the secrets of the galaxy. Anyone is welcome, so if you're interested, let me know!

I would be up for it. Wanted to make a Jedi (or at least a force-user) that was part Guardian, part pilot.

Count me in.

Sounds good to me!

Sith Warrior sounds cool I think I'll go with that. @satkaz how badly do you want to be a Jedi?

Just now, Shlambate said:

Sith Warrior sounds cool I think I'll go with that. @satkaz how badly do you want to be a Jedi?

Hmm...I'm more comfortable being a Jedi than a Sith, but I would be fine playing a Sith if the other people here want to play Sith.

4 minutes ago, satkaz said:

Hmm...I'm more comfortable being a Jedi than a Sith, but I would be fine playing a Sith if the other people here want to play Sith.

Fair enough we will see what the majority wants to do.

Well from my research being a Sith doesn't mean you have to be inherently evil. Most Sith become Sith because they want to do good, before slowly becoming corrupted. If you wanted you could start at the high end of that spectrum, and do what you can to stop sinking down with the others. :P

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

Well from my research being a Sith doesn't mean you have to be inherently evil. Most Sith become Sith because they want to do good, before slowly becoming corrupted. If you wanted you could start at the high end of that spectrum, and do what you can to stop sinking down with the others. :P

True, true...hmm, could basically play not-Atton Rand as a compromise.

Haha, if you want to sure! We can see what the others that apply want to do about factions first. :)

20 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Or you can go the route of "****, this Sith thing was a terrible idea. I dislike the fact that I murder and enslave entire planets. Perhaps I should stop being a jerk" and work a redemption arc. :P

Very true, all options are available!

I would love to join. I too have a preference for Jedi, or at least non-sith. I'm not sure a dark side game, or a game where we are on the side of darksiders, would be something I'd be interested in.

I'll join and sith if its okay with other people.

I'd be interested as well, and I prefer Jedi.

Out of curiosity, are you thinking Knight-level characters?

We may have to do a sith vs jedi campaign :P That could actually be quite interesting.

Failing that we'll go with the majority rules if that's cool with people.

5 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

We may have to do a sith vs jedi campaign :P That could actually be quite interesting.

We could have Two IC's actions in one campaign have effect on the other?

That's what I was thinking. Eg. both are sent to a planet to try and convince them to join them in the war, or they can face of as generals in a battle, there's a lot of opportunities.

If you have room I'd love to join in. I'm cool playing whatever everyone else wants to play

I would strongly encourage not going PC vs PC. That's not going to have a happy ending.

Just now, Kymrel said:

I would strongly encourage not going PC vs PC. That's not going to have a happy ending.

I agree with @Kymrel . I'm down for doing sith or jedi

8 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Failing that we'll go with the majority rules if that's cool with people.

Ahhhhhh that's so boring(just kidding) we could fight to the death to decide.???????

Just now, Kymrel said:

Thirded.