Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

The statue things are wielding archaic weapons, right? Brick is in all seriousness keeping his eyes open for a shield.

In the meantime I will Aid the team by pointing out targets, giving either @Shlambate or @Xcapobl a Boost (I believe?)

"You activated my trap card! I summon thee Arbiter of Rules @P-47 Thunderbolt "

I guess I'll use my Action to "Search" either for a shield or whatever else narrative wise.

Edited by pyciloo
Just now, pyciloo said:

In the meantime I will Aid the team by pointing out targets, giving either @Shlambate or @Xcapobl a Boost (I believe?)

"You activated my trap card! I summon thee arbiter of rules @P-47 Thunderbolt "

*POOF*

Yaawwwnnnn... Who called?

Oh. I see.

You can spend an Assist Maneuver to provide a Boost (unless you are able to provide skilled assistance) to a specific task performed by a particular player. The requirements for providing that assistance is up to the GM, and whether an Action is able to be assisted is up to GM discretion, influenced by the player's explanation of how he intends to assist.

@rocketrobie2 , that is correct, so your check would be 2 success, 2 advantage. Unfortunately the rubble you throw passes right through the visage. You can narrate that as you wish.

@pyciloo , some are carrying stone shields, you can see that as they try to jump for the platform. However as they are currently at short range they are out of reach unless they reach the platform or you jump for the tunnel wall. You still have your action if you want to shoot, and who do you want to provide your assist to?

Use my Maneuver to Assist @Shlambate using my shots as a "laser pointer" I just happen to actually hit, lol

FYI, when trying to tag me, make sure you pick the right P-47 Thunderbolt. Due to, I think, some shenanigans between the forum and my internet, there are four other P-47s who spontaneously popped into existence on the 20th. How? I have no idea. But it won't notify me unless you select the correct one. They all have exactly the same name, so you have to pick based on the avatar.

I'll just ping all five of you in the future

Pit Combat:

1. @Edgehawk 5s1a
  2. @Jedi Ronin 4s4a
  3. @rocketrobie2 3s3a Setback dice
  4. @pyciloo
  5. Unknown Being: soak-, -/- wounds, -/- strain adversary 3 1s3a1t
  6. @Shlambate
  7. Statue Horde: soak 3, 6/25 wounds, 2/5 men 1s
  8. @Xcapobl
  9. Statue Tunnel Horde: soak 3, 0/25 wounds, 4/5 men 1a
  10. @P-47 Thunderbolt 0s

@Shlambate , working with @pyciloo you are able to wipe out that front line of the horde, driving them back into the alcoves. They will replenish next turn but they are unable to act this round.

@Xcapobl , you're up! Unfortunately you haven't really got anyone to shoot here, but if there's anything else you want to do, you are welcome to do so.

@Rabobankrider Why do I have a setback again? Is it because of the statues moving in?

Just now, rocketrobie2 said:

@Rabobankrider Why do I have a setback again? Is it because of the statues moving in?

From 2 Advantage on the statues' failed combat check.

8 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Xcapobl , you're up! Unfortunately you haven't really got anyone to shoot here, but if there's anything else you want to do, you are welcome to do so.

What do you mean he doesn't have anyone to shoot? Aren't the statues at Short range? I'm confused.

Ah, my mistake (very late here), there are still statues at short range if double their number are defeated then that's when they're driven back 1 range band. @Xcapobl , feel free to shoot at the statues same as the others if you so wish :)

Pit Combat:

1. @Edgehawk 5s1a
  2. @Jedi Ronin 4s4a
  4. @pyciloo
  6. @Shlambate
  8. @Xcapobl
  9. Statue Tunnel Horde: soak 3, -1/25 wounds, 4/5 men 1a
  10. @P-47 Thunderbolt 0s

Attacking the statues it is.

Maneuver to aim for a Boost, 2 Setbacks for darkness and all.

Attack living statues : 1eA+2eP+1eB+1eD+2eS 1 success
a-a.png p-s-a.png p-a.png b-s.png d-th-th.png s-f.png s-th.png

A net result of 10 Damage, no thrills.

What's the current distance between the tunnel group and the group in the 'main' area?

Pit Combat:

1. @Edgehawk 5s1a
  2. @Jedi Ronin 4s4a
  4. @pyciloo
  6. @Shlambate
  8. @Xcapobl
  9. Statue Tunnel Horde: soak 3, -8/25 wounds, -1/5 men 1a
  10. @P-47 Thunderbolt 0s

@Xcapobl , it's another kill but not enough to drive them back any further unfortunately.

@Jedi Ronin , the platform is short range above you guys currently, it will reach the ground at the start of the next round of combat.

@P-47 Thunderbolt , you're up!

Driz:
Maneuver: True Aim 1
Incidental: Clanker Killer 1 = Advantage
Action: Shoot at the statues: Shooting at the Statues : 3eP+1eA+1eD+2eS 1 failure, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-a-a.png p-s.png p-tr.png a-a.png d-f-f.png s-f.png s-th.png

Seriously? I build a sniper, and he's the only one who can't get a hit?

May I spend the Triumph to push them back a range band?

Pit Combat:

1. @Edgehawk 5s1a
  2. @Jedi Ronin 4s4a
  4. @pyciloo
  6. @Shlambate
  7. Statue Horde: soak 3, 25/25 wounds, 5/5 men 1s
  8. @Xcapobl
  9. Statue Tunnel Horde: soak 3, 25/25 wounds, 5/5 men 1a
  10. @P-47 Thunderbolt 0s

@P-47 Thunderbolt , sure thing, that could be narrated as you blasting the archways that are letting the statues escape.

Ok! That brings us back to the top of the initiative, and you guys are finally regrouped (or gathered for the first time)! The statues in the cave are at short range of the party. @Jedi Ronin the platform has landed at engaged range of you being as it came down the centre of the shaft.

At this point, I am going to need @Edgehawk , @pyciloo , @Shlambate , @Xcapobl and @P-47 Thunderbolt to make a fear check having come face to face with witch attacking your jedi. I will sort the results after.

@Edgehawk , you're up! The statues in the cave are at short range, as is @rocketrobie2 . The witch character is visible to you and at medium range, and the statues in the tunnel are currently out of sight as they were driven back.

What difficutly of Fear check?

Fear : 1eA+2eP+4eD+1eC 0 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
a-a.png p-tr.png p-s-a.png d-th-th.png d-th.png d-th.png d--.png c-f-f.png

This wasn't in the simulator...

: 1eP+2eA+1eB+4eD+1eC 1 failure, 1 threat
p-s-a.png a-s.png a-a-a.png b--.png d-th.png d-th.png d-th.png d-f-th.png c-f-f.png

Fumbling with the crane remote controls, our heroes flee back up the shaft as quickly as the rickety old platform will carry them.

Fear check : 2eA+1eC+4eD 1 success, 3 threat
a-s-s.png a-a.png c-th.png d-th.png d-th.png d-th.png d-f.png

Holy Hannah. He can't shoot the droids, but apparently pessimist Driz ain't scared o' nuthin '.

Fear : 2eA+4eD+1eC 4 failures, 1 threat
a--.png a--.png d-f-th.png d-f.png d-f.png d--.png c-f.png

Seems CT-4077 is a Medic, not an exorcist!

Dammit Jim!