Force Fugitives OOC

By killerbeardhawk, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

13 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

It's not a very big area for him to look for you guys. Hopefully this will add some action to the activities!

I'm still going to wait for Pickle Rick, but if I have those 3 Vig roles I'll post. @Edgehawk and @KungFuFerret feel free to roll Vig as well, but you can not give your slots to the others.

Just to clarify, as it is important for my racial ability and Force ability, this is specifically a Vigilance check for the purposes of Initiative yes? Not some other Vigilance use?

10 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Just to clarify, as it is important for my racial ability and Force ability, this is specifically a Vigilance check for the purposes of Initiative yes? Not some other Vigilance use?

Correct. I don't have my book on me, what does the triumph do again? A free maneuver or force vision of the future?

Edited by killerbeardhawk

Can I roll Cool for Initiative, since the guard seems preoccupied with the other side of the chamber?

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Can I roll Cool for Initiative, since the guard seems preoccupied with the other side of the chamber?

That's fine.

Description Initiative (Cool)
Results 2eA+1eP : 3 successes, 2 advantage [2eA=S, S/S] [1eP=A/A]
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-a-a.png

https://orokos.com/roll/545514#

34 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

Correct. I don't have my book on me, what does the triumph do again? A free maneuver or force vision of the future?

Well, the racial ability allows me to use a Triumph for a free maneuver, for (I think), myself or an ally within...short ranged? Plus, my Foresee ability upgrade also has some features to it for Initiative rolls. I'm at work, and not near my books, so I'll get home in about 1.5 hours, double check my stuff and roll then.

Vigilance : 1eA 1 success
a-s.png

Initiative : 1eA+2eP 1 success, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-a.png p-a-a.png p-tr.png

Since I did get a Triumph, I will give that to any of our group who are currently out of their cell to some degree or another, and who are in Short range of Kilimar. They will have a free maneuver before the action actually starts. Who that is, is up to those of you currently free and mobile.

And I forgot to roll my Force die in that bundle in regards to my Foresee, so that is upcoming.

Foresee for Initiative : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

So, clarification on this, since i have 2 to play with, is it still 1 pip to trigger the power, and then the 2nd pip will trigger the additional suxx on my initiative? Or is it both pips are available for the Initiative boost?

@KungFuFerret both pips count as successes.

Cool initiative : 2eP 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png p-s-a.png

KFF 4s 3a

Edge 3s 2a

Wolfman 3s

NPC 2s 2a

Asa 1s 2a

Reesh 0s 3a

Edited by killerbeardhawk

Ok so, it seems I'm going first, but I don't really have anything to do with this free Maneuver I get for my racial. So, of the...3 people who are currently at least somewhat free to move, one of you take a free maneuver before we go into rounds. I can give it to anyone in short range. Might help you get in position for something at least.

10 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Ok so, it seems I'm going first, but I don't really have anything to do with this free Maneuver I get for my racial. So, of the...3 people who are currently at least somewhat free to move, one of you take a free maneuver before we go into rounds. I can give it to anyone in short range. Might help you get in position for something at least.

@killerbeardhawk what exactly is happening IC that precipitated the Vigilance roll, the reason for structured play? Perhaps that would help in determining how to use the Triumph?

1 hour ago, awayputurwpn said:

@killerbeardhawk what exactly is happening IC that precipitated the Vigilance roll, the reason for structured play? Perhaps that would help in determining how to use the Triumph?

It's for the next post I was going to make with guard, as soon he moves in to see you three he will start combat. I was hoping Rick would post before that happened but in case not we will move on for now.

2 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

the air duct is considered rough terrain and will take two maneuvers to move through it.

Just now, killerbeardhawk said:

the air duct is considered rough terrain and will take two maneuvers to move through it.

Ok, well anyone who is already in there, can have the maneuver to make it a bit quicker

I think it's just me. Can I take the maneuver to assist the Shistavenen in climbing up?

Cool beans. @Rakaydos you've got a Boost die coming your way ;)

And just because I don't think it was directly addressed, do you want us to post our dice rolls here in the OOC?

On 8/29/2017 at 1:20 PM, killerbeardhawk said:

It may be more streamlined to roll, then post roll in IC with appropriate post, but to be honest, what ever works best for each player is fine.

Beyond the obvious In Character and Out of Character posts, I would prefer side chat between characters (PCs) be posted IC, that includes planning tactics and back story discussion.

The OOC should be reserved for mechanical questions directed at me the GM such as dice rolls and location details that would impact a post. I would prefer it to stay on topic, there's always messages to discuss offtopic.

Huh, ok, missed that. I just remember someone asking where we were supposed to post them, since some were in IC and others OOC.

Yeah that was me :D

22 hours ago, Rakaydos said:

Vigilance : 1eA 1 success
a-s.png

This is for initiative, are you able to use Survival?

11 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

This is for initiative, are you able to use Survival?

Right, forgot I had that.

Survival as inititive (Shistivastan) : 1eA+1eP 3 successes
a-s.png p-s-s.png

7 minutes ago, Rakaydos said:

Right, forgot I had that.

Survival as inititive (Shistivastan) : 1eA+1eP 3 successes
a-s.png p-s-s.png

That's clutch, you'll go before NPC now.

For reference, I prefer the NPC and PC assignments to slots but this encounter is a little odd as the party is technically "split".

You want me to maybe do a little IC post about how he's sensing the bleep is about to hit the fan? Thus alerting Asa and by proxy rakaydos?

1 minute ago, KungFuFerret said:

You want me to maybe do a little IC post about how he's sensing the bleep is about to hit the fan? Thus alerting Asa and by proxy rakaydos?

Yeah I wasn't quite sure how to handle it, myself...