Force Fugitives OOC

By killerbeardhawk, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Description Cool initiative
Results 2eA+1eP : 3 successes [2eA=S/S, S] [1eP=-]
a-s-s.png a-s.png p--.png

Initiative Vigilance

Initiative : 2eP+1eA+1eF 5 successes, 1 Light Side
p-s.png p-s-s.png a-s-s.png f-ls.png

Kilimar used his Forsee ability to boost the initiative result. Got 1 light pip, so it's 6 successes on the initiative roll.

And I'll go ahead and say now that someone else is more than welcome to take that slot, preferably someone more capable of taking out the guards quickly and quietly.

Initiative Check : 1eP+2eA 2 successes, 3 advantage
p-s-a.png a-a.png a-s-a.png

Looks like everyone will have a chance to act before the troopers. So post when you can. If your shooting into engaged allies, remember to upgrade to a challenge die.

[1.PC] 2.PC 3.PC 4.PC 5.PC 6.NPC

Asa will shoot at the closest trooper, hoping to weaken him before the shistavanen gets to him.

@killerbeardhawk , what range are the troopers at? Reesh would probably run at them as well rather than make a racket with the pistol

36 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@killerbeardhawk , what range are the troopers at? Reesh would probably run at them as well rather than make a racket with the pistol

medium range, it's in the IC

Ah ok, must have missed it.

Anyone else making ranged attacks before I attack in melee?

On 11/6/2017 at 7:21 PM, Rakaydos said:

Anyone else making ranged attacks before I attack in melee?

Doesn't look like it.

Remember everyone, that each of you will go before the single trooper.

I guess I'll just have Kilimar do a general assist action for whoever wants to go after him. The idea is to take this guy down, and his dice pool to accomplish that is feeble at best. I'd like to just do an "unskilled assist" action/maneuver, to give next in line a boost.

1 hour ago, KungFuFerret said:

I guess I'll just have Kilimar do a general assist action for whoever wants to go after him. The idea is to take this guy down, and his dice pool to accomplish that is feeble at best. I'd like to just do an "unskilled assist" action/maneuver, to give next in line a boost.

Does your influence stress go through armor? I thought it did. As a minion they can't take strain, it will covert to damage.

36 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

Does your influence stress go through armor? I thought it did. As a minion they can't take strain, it will covert to damage.

I don't have Influence, just Foresee

20 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

I don't have Influence, just Foresee

Oh right. Well at least it'll be two boost to next person.

Just now, killerbeardhawk said:

Oh right. Well at least it'll be two boost to next person.

Whoever wants to go next can just work in Kilimar assisting however you like. Throwing a random object, kicking the trooper, doing a strip tease with a feather boa.....you know, the usual stuff. Whatever works for your action is fine with me.

My thus far ineffectual character, Valem, is the one with Influence . I'm afraid my inexperience with force use, in general, caused me to create a character with lots of upgrades.. without pips to back them up.

9 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

My thus far ineffectual character, Valem, is the one with Influence . I'm afraid my inexperience with force use, in general, caused me to create a character with lots of upgrades.. without pips to back them up.

That's pretty typical for a starting PC. Upgrades make you more efficient with the pips you roll, Force Rating just increases the pips you can actually utilize on any given roll. Don't worry about it.

5 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Stay light side. There's a 1/4 chance of rolling a double light result, letting you activate a power and it's upgrade on a single die.

As a darksider, the shistivastan is embracing single pip results, which he gets up to 7/12 times, with only one of those being a double result.

On 11/9/2017 at 3:55 PM, Edgehawk said:

It's worth a try, you're the last to go. Add two boost for assistance from Kungfufeeret

Ooh, do the dead troopers have a utility belt I can steal? I forgot to pick one up at the start :P

19 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ooh, do the dead troopers have a utility belt I can steal? I forgot to pick one up at the start :P

That's fine yes.

Huzzah!

Are we planning to just charge in here or think of a way to talk our way out of it?

I'm hoping that we can just talk them down. Intimidation seemed the best course so I am trying to seize the opportunity to help :)

Edited by awayputurwpn

@killerbeardhawk , could I do an assisted coercion check for this?