Force Fugitives OOC

By killerbeardhawk, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

No, it's great! Where would hope to go in there?

I was thinking it might lead to some kind of narrow drainage tunnel. It would probably be too narrow for him to crawl down, but I was thinking he could hide.in the gap where the grate was to try and lure the officer to come and try to get him back.

So the last IC post was almost a week ago, by tomorrow. Just double checking that those of us unconscious are still out of it, and waiting for green light to IC post.

On 8/27/2017 at 2:07 PM, KungFuFerret said:

So the last IC post was almost a week ago, by tomorrow. Just double checking that those of us unconscious are still out of it, and waiting for green light to IC post.

We shall see what comes of Reesh and this guard as he has his full attention now.

But I don't want to keep you guys out of the game for too long.

That's fine, I just wanted to double check it wasn't a case of everyone waiting on the unconscious PC's to post, and the unconscious PC players waiting for someone to say they can post, and nobody posting for no reason. :D It's a common issue with PBP from my experience. In the immortal words of Poe "So who talks first? Do I talk first? Or is it you?"

@Rakaydos you would be able to notice Reesh underneath the drain cover.

Most likely though after you post I'll be opening up the rest of the group, so that can "see" how this situation plays out.

Sweet!

Just as a quick bit of clarification, were we all tossed into the same cell? Or just one other person (3 total) and the rest of us in individual cells?

7 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Just as a quick bit of clarification, were we all tossed into the same cell? Or just one other person (3 total) and the rest of us in individual cells?

There are 3 cells on each side of this circular room separated by two bulkhead doors. 1 prisoner per cell. Reesh and Wolfman just entered the 3rd cell on their side of the block.

K

When Kilimar wakes up, he's going to try and hotwire the door controls if possible, using mechanics. Got an idea on the difficulty for that?

On 8/24/2017 at 3:47 PM, killerbeardhawk said:

Any attempts to leave the cell are upgraded. 1eC+2eD.

@KungFuFerret

Edited by Edgehawk

I'm going to use a Destiny Point to upgrade that check, given our plethora of Light Tokens atm.

Wonderful

GTFO! : 1eC+2eD+2eA+1eP 4 failures, 2 advantage
c-f-th.png d-f.png d-f-f.png a-a.png a-a.png p-a.png

I guess I'll give the 2 advantage as a boost each on the next 2 rolls, whoever that may be.

Hey GM @killerbeardhawk , where do you want us to post dice rolls? I'm getting all turned around with the interplay between IC and OOC. Not sure what the purpose of each one is in this game—could you clarify?

Also, would a Coordination check to try and get through the air duct vent above be appropriate?

3 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

Hey GM @killerbeardhawk , where do you want us to post dice rolls? I'm getting all turned around with the interplay between IC and OOC. Not sure what the purpose of each one is in this game—could you clarify?

Also, would a Coordination check to try and get through the air duct vent above be appropriate?

It may be more streamlined to roll, then post roll in IC with appropriate post, but to be honest, what ever works best for each player is fine.

Beyond the obvious In Character and Out of Character posts, I would prefer side chat between characters (PCs) be posted IC, that includes planning tactics and back story discussion.

The OOC should be reserved for mechanical questions directed at me the GM such as dice rolls and location details that would impact a post. I would prefer it to stay on topic, there's always messages to discuss offtopic.

Yes, Coordination to get into airduct. 1eC+2eD.

Also @Edgehawk you need to activate the range upgrade to reach the officer. Basic is engaged only. Still goes through otherwise.

27 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

I'm going to use a Destiny Point to upgrade that check, given our plethora of Light Tokens atm.

Wonderful

GTFO! : 1eC+2eD+2eA+1eP 4 failures, 2 advantage
c-f-th.png d-f.png d-f-f.png a-a.png a-a.png p-a.png

I guess I'll give the 2 advantage as a boost each on the next 2 rolls, whoever that may be.

I'll interject and require those boost to apply only to checks directed towards the officer, otherwise it's great idea.

21 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

Also @Edgehawk you need to activate the range upgrade to reach the officer. Basic is engaged only. Still goes through otherwise.

Valem has one range upgrade (so short range).

Sorry... Rookie force-user here. 1 pip for range upgrade, 1 pip to inflict 2 strain (strength upgrade does not require additional expenditure).

@killerbeardhawk

Edited by Edgehawk
oops.
1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Valem has one range upgrade (so short range).

Sorry... Rookie force-user here. 1 pip for range upgrade, 1 pip to inflict 2 strain (strength upgrade does not require additional expenditure).

@killerbeardhawk

Not a problem at all. These are new characters after all.

I've just thought of a question: In terms of posting order, is there an order or is it sort of just a free for all?

36 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I've just thought of a question: In terms of posting order, is there an order or is it sort of just a free for all?

We're not in structured time. The GM will stop us if we get out of hand ;)

IMO, posting is better than not posting!

Cool :)

17 hours ago, awayputurwpn said:

We're not in structured time. The GM will stop us if we get out of hand ;)

IMO, posting is better than not posting!

@RickAllison I wanted to wait until you made a post about waking up before we move into structured time.

@Rakaydos and @Rabobankrider as your mostly to need roll Vigilance soon. Please do this instead of a post for now!

@awayputurwpn I guess you should roll Vig too. The officer is going to see what youre doing and take action (he already gave his last warning to Reesh).

I'm not sure if I can put this in the narrative, but with that advantage you'll be able to determine that there's an airduct route that goes over the open area between cells and guard station/tower (it's two stories tall).

1 hour ago, killerbeardhawk said:

@awayputurwpn I guess you should roll Vig too. The officer is going to see what youre doing and take action (he already gave his last warning to Reesh).

Bummer. Thought he'd be distracted for a minute!

Vigilance : 1eP+1eA 1 success, 2 advantage
p-s.png a-a-a.png

8 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

Bummer. Thought he'd be distracted for a minute!

Vigilance : 1eP+1eA 1 success, 2 advantage
p-s.png a-a-a.png

It's not a very big area for him to look for you guys. Hopefully this will add some action to the activities!

I'm still going to wait for Pickle Rick, but if I have those 3 Vig roles I'll post. @Edgehawk and @KungFuFerret feel free to roll Vig as well, but you can not give your slots to the others.