f-ls-ls.png

Accursed light!

destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side

f-ls-ls.png

37 minutes ago, Rakaydos said:

Accursed light!

destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side

f-ls-ls.png

Youre dark side (29M) correct? So we turn that 2nd white to black?

As everyone is finishing up DPs. I have two checks to start the session. Average Resilience and Hard Discipline.

Depending on your Resilience roll please add the appropriate dice to the Discipline check:

Success: Boost

Advantages: Boost

Triumph: Upgrade Ability

Fail: Setback

Threats: Setback

Description Avg Resilience
Results

1eA+2eD : 2 successes, 2 threat [1eA=S/S] [2eD=Th, Th]
a-s-s.png d-th.png d-th.png

Description Hard Discipline
Results 1eA+2eP+2eB+3eD+2eS : 0 successes [1eA=A] [2eP=S/A, -] [2eB=S, A/A] [3eD=Th, F/Th, Th/Th] [2eS=F, -]
a-a.png p-s-a.png p--.png b-s.png b-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png s-f.png s--.png

Resilience : 2eA+2eD 0 successes, 1 threat
a-s-a.png a-s.png d-f-th.png d-f-th.png

Well this is interesting

Discipline : 2eA+1eP+2eS+3eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-s.png a-a.png p-s-s.png s--.png s-f.png d-f.png d-f-f.png d--.png

1 hour ago, killerbeardhawk said:

Youre dark side (29M) correct? So we turn that 2nd white to black?

Correct.

Resiliance : 2eA+1eP+2eD 4 successes, 2 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-s.png d-th.png d-th.png

discipline : 1eP+4eB+2eS+3eD 1 success, 1 threat
p-s-a.png b--.png b-s-a.png b-s-a.png b--.png s-f.png s-th.png d-th-th.png d-th.png d-f.png

Huh. Wasnt expecting that...

Destiny! : 2eF 1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ls.png f-ds.png

Off to a stellar start...

Average Resilience : 1eA+2eD 1 success, 2 threat
a-s.png d-th-th.png d--.png

I actually succeeded! Now let's see about the Discipline...

Hard Discipline : 1eA+3eD+1eB+2eS 1 failure, 2 threat
a-s.png d-f-th.png d--.png d-f.png b--.png s--.png s-th.png

And that's more what I expect from someone with no Resilience or Discipline and with 1 in both characteristics!

Edit: I'm just realizing that I should only have one of those Force dice. Still, let's handle this like children. I cut the sandwich, so GM's pick on which one goes into play!

Edited by RickAllison

@RickAllison keep the White.

So by my reckoning, we are up to 6 Light and 1 Dark.

Resilience : 3eA+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s.png a--.png d--.png d-f-f.png

Discipline : 1eP+1eA+1eB+3eD+1eS 4 failures, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png a-a.png b-a.png d-f-th.png d-th.png d-f-f.png s-f.png

I will hopefully get the IC up tonight when I have some free time.

Until then I'll get the ideas going for you guys and explain why the two rolls. As you all have been captured by the Empire, you will be stuck in a prison at first. The Resilience roll was how well your character handled the physical torture (probe droids, stormtrooper beatings, lack of sleep/food, etc.).

The Discipline roll will determine how you handled the interagation, if you failed you most likely spilled your secrets, maybe even endangering your allies.

This is a way to really meet your character and will give players the opportunity to write how the entire scene plays out (no need to wait for me to respond). These rolls also provide a sort of Initiative test as well, with only Rak and Rabo being successful in the Dis roll. They will start the scene after this and have first opportunity to "break out" of their cells, everyone else will be unconscious for the time being.

So I'm guessing that we don't have any of our starting gear either, since we are prisoners, correct?

On 8/20/2017 at 2:56 PM, KungFuFerret said:

So I'm guessing that we don't have any of our starting gear either, since we are prisoners, correct?

This correct, you'll all be wearing prison uniforms and have no other gear for the time being.

I have the IC up and will be waiting on everyone to post their intro scenes. Remember to use your rolls to determine how your characters handle the physical torture And whether or not you confess to Tarkin. Please speak for Tarkin and finish the scene in your post. So we can move on to the next scene smoothly.

Alright @Rakaydos and @Rabobankrider are up first. Your doing this simultaneously so feel free to use the others post as a catalyst for yourself.

Edited by killerbeardhawk

@Rabobankrider to move the drain cover it'll be a hard athletics check. Any attempts to leave the cell are upgraded. 1eC+2eD. Don't forget you can always upgrade/downgrade wit the Destiny Pool.

Taking another look around the cell, his gaze would fall on the grate in thr floor. would go to lie prone on the ground to examine the grate more carefully. Perhaps there was some way that it could be move?

1 hour ago, killerbeardhawk said:

@Rabobankrider to move the drain cover it'll be a hard athletics check. Any attempts to leave the cell are upgraded. 1eC+2eD. Don't forget you can always upgrade/downgrade wit the Destiny Pool.

I misinterpreted what you were exactly trying to do.

You can examine the drain with a average perception. 2eD.

So I'm guessing we wait until you give us the greenlight to begin to post? Those of us who were unconscious? Not sure how long their "first action" lasts in comparison, and don't want all of us sitting here not posting when we could. :D

I misinterpreted what you were exactly trying to do.

You can examine the drain with a average perception. 2eD.

Ah ok, should I go back and edit my post?

1 hour ago, KungFuFerret said:

So I'm guessing we wait until you give us the greenlight to begin to post? Those of us who were unconscious? Not sure how long their "first action" lasts in comparison, and don't want all of us sitting here not posting when we could. :D

I figure my wails could wake some of you up, but I really need more skill before I get actual advantages with it.

2 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

Yea basically let them set the tone of this encounter. Looks like the the wolf man is howling and the Gand is climbing in the drain.

I'll write up something good in response. I would imagine they will get out or the noise of what their doing would wake everyone up.

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ah ok, should I go back and edit my post?

No, it's great! Where would hope to go in there?