Sorry About The Mess: Arena B

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

Called it!

The irony is not lost on me :D

I guess all I can do Is get up and retrieve my saber for 2 maneuvers.

Wait let me think a bit.

Ok I'll gamble on getting 2 Advantage. Using Resist Disarm. Pay 2 strain so I'm at 11 of 13. Maneuver to get up and a Saber attack Incoming.

Saber Hit

2eB+2eP+2eA+2eD : 0 successes, 3 advantage [2eB=-, S/A] [2eP=-, A] [2eA=A, A] [2eD=F, Th]
b--.png b-s-a.png p--.png p-a.png a-a.png a-a.png d-f.png d-th.png

Forgot the Setback Rolled 2 separate

Setback roll

2eS : 0 successes, 1 threat [2eS=-, Th]
s--.png s-th.png

I'll gain back 2 strain with the Advantage. Well that was useful.......

Edited by SithArissa

Reminds me of my groups first fight with an inquisitor, spent that whole fight on my *** due to being knocked prone. Everyone else though it was funny as heck.

Edited by SithArissa

Backhand Shock Glove (aiming)! : 4eP+2eC+3eS 1 success, 1 Despair
p-s.png p-s.png p-a-a.png p-s-s.png c-d.png c-f-th.png s--.png s-f.png s-th.png Fix for the (aiming!) part : 1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
b-a-a.png

Eeeeesh. Okay so that's 8 stun damage so far (6 base + 1 success + 1 Wookiee rage), so I'm go ahead and suffer 2 strain and up the damage to 12 with the Martial Grace talent. Parry?

Edited by awayputurwpn

I think I'm gonna pass out even if i parry.

Parry - 9, Soak -2. Leaves 1 strain but if I parry that's all I have left.

I'm down!

You should be at 13/13 strain, which means you haven't exceeded the threshold. So you're still conscious if you wanted to Parry!

Oh really? Are you sure? Well in that case you can take a counter attack for the Despair along with it at base damage for 7.

The Wookie struck true, hitting Arissa in the temple. But a sudden rush of fury burst through her veins and she lashed out striking wildly at the Wookies torso.

Edited by SithArissa

I'll Parry the damage (+2 strain) leaving it at 3 wounds, and use my 2 Advantage to activate the Concussive quality again. Arissa is Staggered for 1 round.

Guard Stance. Pass the Turn.

What happens for the Despair?

I used Improved Parry to counter attack.

Just now, Nightone said:

What happens for the Despair?

She Counter Attacked me. 7 lightsaber damage.

Double aim punch with shield gauntlet : 4eP+2eB+2eC+4eS 1 failure, 4 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s-a.png p-s-s.png p-s-a.png b-a.png b-s-a.png c-f-f.png c-th-th.png s-f.png s-f.png s-f.png s-f.png

The Wookiee brought his shield gauntlet up and gave yet another backhanded strike. The shield connected with Arissa's lightsaber and ripped it from her grasp, sending it skittering across the floor.

I aimed twice for two Boosts, so that's 2 strain on me. I'll use 3 Advantage to disarm Arissa, and 1 to recover a point of strain.

Maneuvure to pick my Saber back up and a strike Roll

2eB+2eP+2eA+2eD+2eS : 4 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph [2eB=S, S] [2eP=Tr, S] [2eA=A, S] [2eD=Th, Th] [2eS=-, F]
b-s.png b-s.png p-tr.png p-s.png a-a.png a-s.png d-th.png d-th.png s--.png s-f.png

11 Damage, Triumph would upgrade your next attack Difficulty. But that one threat will take me down for sure now.

(I hit enter to soon trying to roll so I just rerolled fully getting late here/poor typing skills.)

Yes, I'll Parry the damage and have the last Threat take Arissa over her strain threshold.

Grrwalryyhl blocked Arissa's saber strike with his shield gauntlet, and parried it wide, following through with a reverse roundhouse kick to the face.

The Twi'lek crumpled to the floor, unconscious. Grrwalryyhl put her in binders, stowed her weapons in his pack, and carried her like a ragdoll to the last life pod. The ride would be uncomfortable, sure, but he always finished a job.

Edited by awayputurwpn

tenor.gif

GG. I think you could have won this long ago just shooting. Cant believe I only rolled 2 net Advantage the whole time......

That was brutal, the Wookiee was like a cat playing with a mouse before eating it! Range sure won that fight from the start.

12 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

GG. I think you could have won this long ago just shooting. Cant believe I only rolled 2 net Advantage the whole time......

Yes but like you said, not very honorable.

I was also surprised with the lack of Advantage on your end! You rolled like I did in my first PvP ;)

Also, I really had the advantage with the DPs all on my side.

Yeah I can flip a point to get strain back for 1 and a half parrys. Punishment from the Darkside.

download.jpeg

That was my impression of Arissa and Grrwalryyhl.

Edited by Rostek Horn

It was a good fight!

Congratcs to the Victor Grrwalryyhl, Arissa was down this time but we will see her again and may be the force then will be with her.

(would have like to follow your battle with more than one eye, but it was between 2 and 4 a.m. over here while I GM my own SW group at the table ^^"

but you didn't really needed me at all, so everythinks ok.)

Oh boy you guys were quick. I'm just getting warmed up. XD