Rate this Character out of 10: The Amazon?

By kain7th, in Talisman

Amazon is a good character that creates her own luck, which I like. Not exceptional, but good.

6/10

on average the reroll ability adds 1 to her strength, a little more since she can also reroll rolls she wins, but not by enough. can also be useful vs basilisk and has more potential vs flail etc...

the move ability is very powerful, but she lacks the STR/CRA at start to take advantage, unless she gets a little lucky.

6/10

I agree with the first 2... 6/10. Solid character with nothing groundbreaking and no real drawbacks. Solid stats all around.

9 for me. She doesn't have many abilities, but that movement ability gives her a lot of options every turn.

9 for me. She doesn't have many abilities, but that movement ability gives her a lot of options every turn.

So you think she is better than the Assassin? :-) I play with two people that make it their mission every game to kill other players. Whether it is moving the reaper or their player....their objective is to kill other players. The one player camps out in the outer region pretty much the whole game chasing people down.... I will admit it is annoying at times(especially when you have a Sprite or something weak) but it is hilarious.

No one I play with is bloodthirsty. That would drive me crazy.

But, yeah, I like her better than the assassin, even though he's stronger. She's more fun to play (but, again, not a vampire here).

A strong 7/10. As Jenna pointed out, the movement ability is great. And in addition to her refighting, she has 3 fate.