NEED SORA AWAKENING CARD!!!

By TheChampIsHere, in Agrabah Bazaar

i only have one ultima weapon and debating to trade it for sephiroth

I do need Ultima Weapon, so I would most likely be willing to trade Sephirtoh for that...

Right now Roxas, I'm only looking for King Mickey and Ulitma Weapon, but after I get one of every picture card, I'll start looking around for SRs, then I'll go look back at your SRs and see what I would want for them...

Morbidsanity, I have just made a trade with rpgfreak where it is Sephy for Ultima Weapon, and I am looking into DarthJLC since he also has an extra one. So at this point, since your trade and rpg's trade would've been the same, I'm srry, but you just missed out...

oh man maybe next time

hey champ i know you traded with junito, how many stamps are needed to mail to puerto rico?

I don't know, my mom did it, because I asked her the same question. One minute, I'll go ask her again...

Right now, I really need the King card, if anyone has him, I'll see if we can work out a trade...

king for sephiroth.

Darkwing Duck said:

king for sephiroth.

actually nevermind i forgot about you for a sec.

i have the king but i only have one, so it would have to be an amazing trade for me to trade him off

Darkwing, too late Sephiroth is already going to someone else for Ultima Weapon. Morbidsanity, what would you want?

I just got plmrelm's cards today, so I got a lot of new cards to update the list.

Right now, I really want the King or Ultima Weapon, and as of now, Darth said he would give me Peter Pan lvl 2 SR, Leon SR, and Ultima Weapon for Sephiroth. So most likely, I'll be giving it too him...srry.

What would you trade for Ansem. Also, do you have any Soul Eaters for trade.

I have 4 total Soul Eaters. I plain to keep one for my binder, and I believe I am giving away the other 2 to Anarchy for some SRs. Do you have the King, that is the only thing I would trade an SRU for at the moment besides money.

so are we not doing the sephiroth for ultima weapon trade anymore?

Oh! Srry, while I was waiting, Darth gave me that trade, and so far that would be the best offer...srry, I completely forgot to tell you...

The only thing I really have worth of any trades is a rare stopga and a SR Ursula. How much would you sale a soul eater for?

I don't know, I'll think about it, how much would you pay for one? I believe 2 would go to Anarchy, so that would leave one left to trade until I get iffy on wether I will trade my last one or not.

...updating trade list minor though...

i might do daisy and triton and sr ariel lv 3 is that anuff for cloud ? or should i add more

Daisy I'm getting from plmrelm eventually, along with that Daisy, I'll be getting another 2 Tritons, to the 2 I already have, and Ariel lvl 3 SR is good, but I prefer lvl 2 SR. So, srry, right now I'll only even think about it if it has King Mickey in it for Cloud.

plmrelm wants me to sell some of his SRUs that he has left. Once I reach a certain amount total, I will get the rest of the cards, so some of them I would want to get so to trade for King or to just keep. I want either a really high price for those that I want, I'm not gonna say which ones too not pressure anyone, I'll say it only if someone asks for it. The following cards are the ones up for sale. I'll even sell my Cloud card, but I will demand a high price because he is 2nd rarest and he is my only one, so some will be iffy, but I'll post them all anyways. They are:

Donald Duck Level 4 x3
Goofy Level 4 x3
King Triton Level 2 x4
Hundred Acre Wood x2
Sephiroth Level 4 x3 (one might be for DarthJLC)
Aerith Level 2 x2
Dragon Maleficent x2
Cloud x1
Chip and Dale x1
Ansem x2
Genie lvl 1 x2
End of the World x4
Jafar Genie x1

If there are any SRUs I'm missing please tell me, I do not have Ultima Weapon or King Mickey though, srry.