NEED SORA AWAKENING CARD!!!

By TheChampIsHere, in Agrabah Bazaar

[email protected]

no worries about it bro, those are just the last three rares I need to complete set 3

short of that all I need is SRU, SR Soul Eaters, and Parasite Cages.

I have an extra Agrabah lvl 3, but no extra Monstro...I will email you though if I do get one...please tell me if you do get one of those, so I don't have to continue looking.

I should be recieving a Monstro lvl 2

all I need is Agrabah lvl 3, Pinicchio, and Alice all Rare

well let me know when they arrived and then you send me the card wait first, well luck...

OK, I have just received your cards yesterday Junito, I will mail your promo tommorow. OK?

got your soul eater today

Hey Champ im interested in aquatank, stealth and behemoth but you have a parasite cage?...

Sadly, I have no Parasite Cage, and the only thing I see that you have that I would want would be Leon SR...sadly, I only have one of each, and I'd like to keep them for the time being...

hey i have a goofy lvl 4 and other cards that i will trade for sephiroth if your interested e-mail me at [email protected]

Srry, I'm not really trading Sephirtoh unless I get an amazing offer at the moment...srry.

ill trade you ansem for ither king triton or sephiroth but give me a few days to think it over with a friend of mine ok?

Actually, I just made a trade for a lot of SRUs, Cs, Us, and Rs. The trade includes:

3x all C/U/R
Chip and Dale x1
End of the World x3 (I have one already)
King Triton x1(I have one already)
Ansem x2 (I'll have one extra)
Sephirothx1 (I have one already)
Donald lvl 4x1
Goofy lvl 4x1
Cloud
Genie lvl 1x2 (I'll have one extra)

is there anything you'd want for either a SRU on my wants or for a Triton?

Is there anything from you that I would want for an SRU or Triton? I'll check, but I'm a bit iffy on trading SRUs away without getting another SRU or promo in return...

what promos are you looking for? ill trade alot for your donald lvl4 if you feel like it or ansem but mostly want donald.

P.S. i have riku and sora promo foil if your looking for them.

I'll except trades for promos with SRUs, but I will need more than one promo, and it also depends on which one...the Don and Goofy, I'm keeping for myself most likely, but he has 2 more of each, that he most likely be sending to me in the future.

what about king triton just realized you have 2 can i trade you some promos for him?

Well...I don't officially have him yet, they are all in the mail as of now...but once I do get them I will have to see...the fact is, I don't see many King Tritons, which leads me too believe that he is pretty rare. And after I get all his cards (which will be next year most likely), I'll only need Kairi promo, Tip Card 1, King Mickey, and Ultima Weapon (I don't care about Sora promo lvl 2 at all, if someone is willing to trade him, by all means do so, but I'm not asking for him). So I will have to see about him, but depending on the promos if they are foil I might be able to work something out...

Also, if you don't have enough cards to put up for him, mixing cash with it isn't bad either...just for the reference, King Triton is the only card that I haven't seen on Ebay, so people will have to make offers for him untill I think it is good enough (between $30-$50) The pricing for the SRUs that I have seen at highest price goes as follows:

King Mickey- $40
Cloud- $50
Sephiroth- $35
Aerith- $25
Genie lvl 1- $20
Chip and Dale- $20
End of the World- $15
Dragon Maleficent- $25
Jafar Genie- $30
Donald lvl 4- $25
Goofy lvl 4- $20
Ultima Weapon- $35

I may have missed some but those are the least I can charge for any SRUs, I might charge higher, but we'll see.

Actually - you'd be getting all five tip cards...

And it seems like I underestimate the value of the SRUs...we might have to talk about those again! gran_risa.gif

SR Goofy lvl 2 for SR Ursula?

I'm getting SR Ursala from PriesTnSora or something like that...I think....

plmrelm, for the SRUs, those are the highest I have seen them, I'm not too sure if they ever sold I wasn't going to pay that much....

i will trade you all the promos you want for triton ansem or sephiroth(if your trading the last two)

Lets see, if plmrelm makes the price a lot more, I may not get them...I hope he won't, but I'm not forcing him to lower or higher them, it is his choice, they are his cards.

hey i'm interested in a few of your cards including sephiroth, i don't have much of your wants, but a few, but e-mail me at [email protected] and we can strike a trade, i can trade as well as buy

Things like Sephiroth, must have some of my major wants in, I dont' just give him away for a bunch of minor wants. I do sell, but only if cards are mixed in...I'll see if I can get the cards, and then see...