NEED SORA AWAKENING CARD!!!

By TheChampIsHere, in Agrabah Bazaar

Well, right now, I'll have to decline. Once you get enough though for the other thing, I can give you one of every non-foil card. I still do, I'm trying to hold off trading my last extra of all my Rs though. Should I put one of every card aside now for you?

no you don't have to right now i;m just wanting to complete my collection and i need sephy, dragon mal, SR peterpan Lvl 2, and non foil daisy

Do you have Ultima Weapon? I might be able to get you a Dragon Maleficent for it if you have it, and maybe 2 Rs that you need or something. I wanted to trade with Darth, but all of a sudden, he just hasn't been on.

i don't have an extra one yet, and i was only going to trade the king if i would be able to get dragon mal and sephy with him maybe another SR or 2

Well, right now, I'll have to decline. Save that Ultima Weapon though, because if Darth doesn't reply, I might be able to get that Sephiroth for you for Ultima Weapon and some SRs if that would be OK. You would get to keep the King.

ok that sounds good

So, keep that on the side, I'll wait at most 2 weeks for Darth, maybe he is on vacation, but at any time during that, I may just come to you. Thanks. gui%C3%B1o.gif

TheChampIsHere said:

Fate, 2 SRUs for one SRU seems a bit too much. The 2 Us don't really count, I could probably just give them to you with the trade. But, I don't think I would give away both Sephy and Goofy lvl 4 considering they are both in the top 5 rarest cards along with King Mickey, just for one other in the Top 5.

I gonna have to think about that later. But, I consider The King to be most valuable card ranging from $50 to $80 at most. I do have other SRUs available to trade with.

Well, I'm not sure because Darwing Duck agreed to give me the King for just Sephiroth I think. So giving more than one SRU plus Sephy would be considered a bad trade...

ok just let me know, do you have a peterpan level 2 SR?

i was supposed to get a peterpan lvl 2 SR and monstro SR from Tony, but i haven't heard from him in 3 weeks, so I already got a monstro, but i still need peter pan, and I was wondering if you have an extra daisy nf?

Hey i will do the trade ultima weapon for sephiroth, what other SRs were you looking for? I may throw in a nf promo, just let me know

I just confirmed the trade with Darwing Duck for the King, so I have no more extras, I should be getting one more soon though. plmrelm is also gonna send one of every non-foil promo except Kairi and lvl 2 Sora. So the only non-foil card I will be looking for is Kairi promo. Also, for Sephiroth, it might have to be more than just Ultima Weapon and one nf promo for the fact that he is in the Top 5, and Ultima Weapon is not. Don't worry, I won't make it like 5 promos. Either 3 nf promos (which I won't need besides Kairi), or 2 foil promos.

Actually, I was supposed to get Peter Pan lvl 2 SR from Darth for Sephy, but he has not replied...what foil promos do you have again?

well how about a tigger foil promo and mersora nf

Well, I'm getting Mersora nf from him, since that is classified under every promo nf except Kairi and Sora lvl 2. Since I think a SR = nf promo. Maybe you could give me Yuffie SR, Tigger foil, and Ultima Weapon for it?

...updating a pending trades seciton...I don't want to have to be too hectic, so I'll probably limit it to about 3 trades going on at once. The rest will be on hold.

are you still looking for SR Genie lvl 3, if so I need Jack lvl 3 SR.

Roxas- I only have Jack lvl 3 SR, and as much as I do need Genie lvl 3, one of my favorite Disney movies is Nightmare Before Christmas and Little Mermaid. Since I do not play, I really try to collect all the cards I like first, and I prefer Jack over Genie. Srry.

Hey can i have tinker promo NF for Monstro LV2 SR?...

i will do the yuffie foil and tigger foil with ultima weapon for sephiroth. I can send the cards out on monday

Morbidsanity said:

i will do the yuffie foil and tigger foil with ultima weapon for sephiroth. I can send the cards out on monday

Don't yet, I still have to sell some cards before I can get that Sephiroth. Keep them on the side for the time being. Do you want to buy a Dragon Maleficent? If so, I think I could get you both of them. (Sephiroth and Dragon Maleficent)

Let me talk with plmrelm for the price of the Dragon Maleficent.

Junito said:

Hey can i have tinker promo NF for Monstro LV2 SR?...

Srry, I would, but I don't have it yet, and I do want one of every nf card, which would include the nf promos.

Can i have a end of the worlds for monstro lv2 SR?

how much or what do you need for a chip and dale?

I don't really need anything. I jsut set up a trade for King Mickey, and Ultima Weapon I believe I am getting from Morbid, and if not ,then DarthJLC. Since I only have one, I since there are no SRUs I need anymore, they really aren't for trade/sale.