NEED SORA AWAKENING CARD!!!

By TheChampIsHere, in Agrabah Bazaar

Non-foil? I have an extra Alice non-foil, I can give you that and Jack lvl 2 for it?

deal email is [email protected] and its my SR queen of hearts for you rare alice and jack lvl2 right?

Would you do SR Ursula + SR Oogie Boogie + SR Captain Hook for King Triton?

Actually, I am currently getting Oogie SR, srry...

alright, well I remember you wanting one and I found one chilling in my binder with it's rare counterpart. The only other thing I have found is a SR Fairy Godmother, which i doubt you want.

I had one, but I traded it away. At the moment, I really am trying to collect one of every different looking card, and collect sets of SRs. First, I tried to get all the 7 princesses of heart SRs which were out, which I now have (Jasmine, Alice, Kairi lvl 0 non-promo), now I'm looking for all the villians. I got from packs Hades and Clayton, I just set up a trade for Queen of Hearts, Maleficent, and Oogie Boogie, now I only need Ursala, Capt. Hook, and Jafar.

I have Ursula and Oogie but the only thing I really need is Triton for my deck and I dont think that's fair to you...well besides Sephiroth but I'm not going to go there.

I'll check your trade thread...but I'll have to do it tommorow...I'm getting kicked out....

alright, no worries if you dont see anything though.

I meant kicked off, I didn't finish my post, I got kicked out of the computer spot....

I understood what you meant.

To TheChampIsHere,

by any chance, did you ordered, payed, and received your cards from a former KH Heart forum member named Ultimaweap0n from the old forums? I was wondering if you're also waiting for your cards as well?

are you still interested in the stuff from my list mr champ

Fate: Actually, I never was able to make a trade with him, he left, and I have sent him an e-mail, which he has yet to reply too, and I have posted on his section...thinking about it...I never really did hear anybody say I got them thank you...I know Darwing Duck bought something....I'll go ask him...

Anarchy: I do still want items from your set...but at the moment, I'm not sure if I want to trade Sephirtoh away unless I'm getting at least one SRU back that is equal to his worth...the only ones are:

Cloud

King Mickey

King Triton

Ultima Weapon

I'm still thinking about it, but as for the Soul Eater and Disney Castle you wanted, we might be able to work something out...

no one has expressed too much interest in Ansem...make an offer: plmrelm @ yahoo . com

id be perfectly happy with just a soul eater, im actually good on castles now. i understand people not wanting to trade their sru without one in return i dont have many so i just offer my SR and rares in bulk

my black X card for a soul eater you got a deal my friend

I sent you an email already...if it can't reach you, email me...sometimes my email can't reach some people. My mom's email is:

[email protected]

I got your email and I sent my info, hope your still thinking about that sephiroth

I am, and I'm leaning towards no....I am currently getting an Ansem soon...

Champ did the cards arrive?, just for know...

Actually, I was just about to ask you...no they have not....

SR Ursula for R Alice lvl 0 + R Monstro lvl 2 + R Agrabah lvl 3?

Just missed it...my mom just mailed my extra Alice yesterday to someone else...I am so srry...if I come across another, please post your email as I will come to you first via email.