NEED SORA AWAKENING CARD!!!

By TheChampIsHere, in Agrabah Bazaar

For sephiroth if i trade a foil promo, 2 non foil promos and 3 SRs like Ursala, Captian hook, and the other one you stated, would you be willing to trade?

there will be plenty of promos in it for an sru and i see you want a cage and i have an extra

The trade I just made comes with 3 of each R (I'm pretty sure), if so I will have 2 extra Soul Eaters for you, and I'll have 2 extra Parasite Cages...

im good on cages but the soul eaters would be very nice

Morbidsanity, srry, I just bought the rest of the SRs that I needed (minus Queen of Hearts SR, she is in the mail somewhere), so I no longer need any villian SRs. Anarchy set up the same trade, and on Anarchy's trade thread, Anarchy said they were willing to give like 5-6 or something like that promos...so srry, but for Sephiroth, I will have to decline.

Anarchy, are you a male of female, I kept saying "Anarchy" because of was unsure...

im a boy

Thanks!

Pending Trades:

Tonybam (still have yet to receive Queen of Hearts SR, but if it doesn't come in, I will receive a Sora lvl 1 SR in return)
Digi-Dude (haven't gotten your cards, and trade has been in progress for at least a month. If they don't come in by Jan. 5, I will give -1)

Goofy lvl 4 and another SR for Sephiroth?

TheChampIsHere said:

Hi, can you tell me the day you sent my Tip Cards? The only reason being, I'm getting worried that they might have gotten lost....

I'll wait till the day I go back to school, Jan. 5. That should give it enough time.

Morbidsanity, srry, out of all the SRUs Don and Goofy lvl 4 are towards the bottom, so I'm gonna have to decline.

im in the market for some SRUs triton and sephiroth(prolly wont happen but its worth a try)

You know that the only thing I could possibly want at the moment for those would be your friend's King Mickey...at the moment though, I only have one of each again, so getting them off of me even for King Mickey is quite hard...if I get extras though, I will post them in this thread, and most likely propose a trade in your thread, since you are one of the few who even have a King Mickey on their trade thread.

i really only need soul eaters and SRUs now any wiould suffice, i dont see anything i'd trade sr yuffie for and the stuff i would you wouldnt it kinda sucks heh heh

Would you trade SR Yuffie for R Soul Eater? Just curious...

Just got my cards from Digi_Dude and PriesTnSora, I now have some more SRs (including Soul Eater), a foil Cid, and 100 Acre Woods...updating list....and wants....

oh ok, i will try to get one of the SRU's you need, would except $10 and 2-3 SRs?

I'm interested in your SRU Lv 4 Sephiroth card.

Please check out my thread link below.

Morbidsanity, depends, is it just $10 and 2-3 SRs? If so, no because I'm not getting an SRU in that...if you threw in another SRU (which would most likely have to be either Ultima Weapon or King Mickey) I'll think about that.

Fate, your link didn't lead me to your trade thread, but I know off hand that you are getting an Ultima Weapon from DarthJLC, aren't you?

oh ok so you u need another SRU, i don't have a spare at the moment, but i should be getting an extra genie SRU if you would be willing to accept that.

i didnt even see you had a soul eater, would you do sr soul eater for yuffie sr and something else

Champ - I need your address again, and a reply to my latest email if you would be so kind...

TheChampIsHere said:

Morbidsanity, depends, is it just $10 and 2-3 SRs? If so, no because I'm not getting an SRU in that...if you threw in another SRU (which would most likely have to be either Ultima Weapon or King Mickey) I'll think about that.

Fate, your link didn't lead me to your trade thread, but I know off hand that you are getting an Ultima Weapon from DarthJLC, aren't you?

I don't know why. Every time I tried clicking on my link, it goes to something else. Try copying my link and paste it on your address bar above. And yes, I already did receive an Ultima Weapon from DarthJLC and I gave it away to one of my friends who need it in his deck.

Roxas - I'll have to check later, right now I'm really busy...I mean really busy...

Fate - You gave it away...awwww...now I'm sad....

Morbidsanity - I'm saving Sephiroth really for an SRU I really want (Cloud, King, Ultima Weapon...mainly Kind and Ultima Weapon), so chances of me trading him away are very slim...

Anarchy - let me think about it, I have a lot to think about until this Friday...

plmrelm- I'll reply, srry for making you wait...