NEED SORA AWAKENING CARD!!!

By TheChampIsHere, in Agrabah Bazaar

The only things that I didn't take a pic of that I do have are the shirts, sweatshirts, replica keybaldes, posters, wallscrolls, soundtracks, cards (which you obviously know I collect), and the guides. The reason being, they are all nice, but not worth buying in my opinoin, I have them thinking they would be better and to further complete my collection.

I do not have the Riku one for the Static Arts, so I cannot say how nice that one is, but the Sora one is...wow...you have to take it out of the box just to feel it because the PVC they made it out of is so smoothed down, it is nice! :D

Updating trade thread....

OK, since the game is dying, I'm willing to sell anything I have that is more than 1 or up to only having 1 of it. Just post your prices and I'll more than likely be willing to sell it you.

Hello i would like to buy everything you have all i need is a list of what you have for sale and a price for everything as a bulk deal ,I have paypal and can pay asap..........

Thanks

Well, I wouldn't be selling 1 of each card, but everything else would mostly be up for grabs. I'll update with prices and things soon enough. Thanks again. ;)

Ok well since the game is dead im not going to pay a crap load just cause but i will still buy for a good amount!

I understand that, but how much would you be willing to pay, like what is the max?

How much for FOil Promo Tigger and Foil Winnie the pooh super

I did post in the first post that I will sell anything up to 1, and I only have 1 of each of those, so they aren't for sale...sorry.

Hey dude, how much you want for your extra copy of Aerith? I'd be willing to buy that one from you!

What, you don't wanna sell me (or trade me) your Aerith? Sheesh. . . :-D

I found decent pricing on the pre-orders for the two new Play Arts figures here www.collectorsworldstore.com/

I've also ordered from them before and they were really decent to work with. check it out then when you get the chance.

As an FYI, I pre-ordered mine from there and for both of them including shipping it was $63.10.

Thats not bad, but it's the same price for them from the official site, and you get points for the Square Enix site to cash in for some really cool things you can't get anywhere else. I would just reccommend going to the Square Enix North American Store for anything under $100.

Also, sorry about the Aerith, but I'll get back to you on that, I might be trading it.

Hi, I would like to complete my sets. I have a lot of SR cards to trade but I could also buy the cards that I need, if your offer is good: I need the following cards:

Tip Card 5/5
DARKNESS AWAKENED
20 Chip & Dale (Level 0) SR
116 Soul Eater SR
LIGHT & DARKNESS
30 Aerith (Level 2) SR
74 Trickmaster SR

I live in Italy, but I can pay you through PayPal. Please let me know. Thanks,

Gianluca

Well, I can trade you an extra Tip Card. The Aerith might be involved in a trade, and if not, she would go to amphillips. I only have 1 of the others, so I could only trade you Tip Card 5, which isn't worth much. I'd be losing more sending it then I would from the price that I'd probably be sending it. So how much would you pay for it?

can you give me some common card

and few rare cards

do you need naruto cards?

Thanks, but I was interested in a larger trade/purchase, and the tip card is not so interesting or valuable.

DarkSaix - Would you be willing to purchase them as I don't need Naruto cards.

Loukas - Thats perfectly fine, I didn't think you want it anyways. Thanks again ;)

I could but I livin in Europe and we have an other currency

Let me get back to you right now then...thanks again, and I'll get back to you soon. ;)

Got my princess promos today...now I have an extra Snow White foil. I really need that last Sora Awakening card though :_(

Just put mine up on ebay do a search or message me any offers. Thanks

How much do you want for each NF promo? And your set 4 Axel?

Oh and how much for your jack sparrow, Fuu, pence, rai, seifer, rings, dragoon, stealth sneak, cave of wonders guardian all from set 4?