Seeds of Heresy (Play-by-Post) INPLAY

By GauntZero, in Adventure: Seeds of Heresy

I use my first action to move into a farther room If I can, and second action to shoot one of them from the cover of the door gap.

[Roll HP, semi-auto; 02 out of a natural 40 (That's two hits, I suppose, So I'm rolling two damages) -> Dam 1 = 6+2; Dam 2 = 4+2]

If I cant, I shoot from the door of the room I am and try to close the door and lock it after that, If not, I would just walk backwards, my back agains the wall, trying to cover with any furniture, if there's anything suitable.

You take cover at the door to angevins room and even as the figure tries to dodge your shots, you place your 2 hits well.

They have a defence of 5 (1 armour + 4 TB), so the man takes 3+1=4 damage and is lightly wounded.

"Camyll, whats going on out there?"

"We're f***! Shoot! Shoot, dammit!" *Yells to everybody* (xD)

Edited by Eisenhorn_Puritus

//"Yeah, I will but first I need to wait for Teagan and Reginald to shoot! It's like you don't even understand the Gentlemans Rules of War!"

Edited by Felenis

[on his turn]

Reginald draws his chainsword and stands in the doorway, still unsteady. He positions himself in the doorway so as to allow only one figure to engage him at a time. Reginald growls out to the other acolytes to cleanse these scum.

[on his turn]

Reginald draws his chainsword and stands in the doorway, still unsteady. He positions himself in the doorway so as to allow only one figure to engage him at a time. Reginald growls out to the other acolytes to cleanse these scum.

It is not possible to make a choke point that only allows 1 enemy to engage you. At least 3 enemies can engage you in melee, timing their attacks. This would also limit the acolytes melee members on 3 though.

Teagan is next, then angevin.

Edited by GauntZero

So the current situation is the 3 of us in my room, Teagan outside, and the 6 men running in the hall?

Depending on what Teagan does - yes

Edited by GauntZero

Teagan-Default-Round:

Teagan goes into cover of the door, shooting the wounded enemy with the shotgun in close range; he hist with 3 DoS and deals 14 damage (-5 defence = 9) --> the wounded guy dies as his head is turned into an undefinable mass.

Camyll, Reginald & Teagan are now blocking the door.

If they want to allow Angevin to act flexible through them, the block is open and all enemies may engage freely.

Edited by GauntZero

Whose turn?

Whose turn?

Start of Round 2:

Angevin - then the bad guys

Edited by GauntZero

Sorry for my absence, I was flying across the ocean. Safely in the frozen north.

Ok, for my turn I half move to the doorway taking Camylls spot and holding my sword out.
Other action I drop my pistol and throw a frag into the middle of the group.

They Ran: -20
Short Range (6m)?: +10
Total: 30
Roll: 67

So you can roll me a direction die, and a scatter die to see how far it goes from the middle guy, and who it hits.
(Or you could tell me to do it myself from now on, since I'll probably be throwing a lot of grenades that miss)

Edited by Felenis

Sorry for my absence, I was flying across the ocean. Safely in the frozen north.

Ok, for my turn I half move to the doorway taking Camylls spot and holding my sword out.

Other action I drop my pistol and throw a frag into the middle of the group.

They Ran: -20

Short Range (6m)?: +10

Total: 30

Roll: 67

So you can roll me a direction die, and a scatter die to see how far it goes from the middle guy, and who it hits.

(Or you could tell me to do it myself from now on, since I'll probably be throwing a lot of grenades that miss)

It went 1m too short, but still hits 2 of the men - 1 creates 15 damage, the other 17 damage and RF ! Both men die in agony.

The remaining 3 men rach you in their turn and attack you with furious precision.

1 attacks Angevin, 1 attacks Teagan and 1 attacks Reginald.

Angevin is hit with 5 DoS (if he does not dodge/parry)

Teagan is missed

Reginald is hit with 1 DoS (if he does not dodge/parry)

Reginald spends a Fate Point as a Free Action to remove all of his remaining 3 fatigue. (The original were reduced down to his Toughness Bonus of 3 when he woke up from passing out. Reginald, seeing the assassin take a swing at him, quickly raises his drawn chain sword, hoping to block the blow.

Parry Action

WS 40 - 20 for Untrained + 10 for Balanced + 5 for Good Quality = 35

Roll: 35

Reginald barely gets his sword up in time, but the machine spirit of the sword seems to guide his hand, as he is just able to block the incoming blow. Reginald roars at the assassin.

Angevins blade lashes out with a life of its own, and clashes with the rusty sword sailing towards him causing a shower of sparks

Parry: 40

Balanced: +10

Roll: 28

I start shaking with rage.
"You dare? Emissaries of the Imperium and and you seek to strike us down? HERETICS"

No words come over the lips of the masked men as they continue to try strking you down.

Next:

> Teagan / Camyll

> Reginald

Round 3:

> Angevin

> Bad guys [3 left, currently in melee]

Edited by GauntZero

Camylls situates right behind Teagan and waits for a moment to shoot the guy he is fighting with.

[bS 40 + 10 from single shot and +30 for point blank, minus 20 for melee shooting. Total 60 -> Roll: 14. Damage: 4+2]

Shait, then I don't shoot xD

I delay my turn to see what happens after theirs.

Edited by Eisenhorn_Puritus

[as Elior seems to be absent these days I'd say that in this case one of you might proxy Teagan for this combat]

On his turn, Reginald faces the masked man engaging him in melee. As the two of them clash swords, Reginald maintains a defensive posture, waiting for just the right opening. Suddenly, Reginald sees his chance. Revving his chainsword, Reginaldfinds swings it directly at the body of the masked man, giving him only a second to react.

Reginald spends a half action to Aim and another half action to make a Standard Attack

Standard Attack

WS 40 + 10 Standard Attack +10 Aim + 5 Good Quality = 65

Roll 31

4 Degrees of Success, Hit on Body

The masked man tries to parry but has no chance against your well placed hit.

Still woozy from the effects of the wine, Reginald is not able to make his attack truly hit home. The chain nicks and cuts the masked man's flesh, but is not a killing blow.

1d10+2+SB

Rolled 2d10 for Tearing: 1, 4

4 + 2+ 3 = 9 Damage, Pen 2

Teagan default action: drops SHotgun, draws stub automatic and shoots at one masked man:

He hits with 2 hits, his opponent fails to dodge, and gets 6 & 11 damage. After defence 5 this is 1+6 = 7 --> the enemy is heavily wounded.

Still woozy from the effects of the wine, Reginald is not able to make his attack truly hit home. The chain nicks and cuts the masked man's flesh, but is not a killing blow.

1d10+2+SB

Rolled 2d10 for Tearing: 1, 4

4 + 2+ 3 = 9 Damage, Pen 2

That means 6 damage for the enemy, who is now wounded.

Thanks for the default actions Gaunt. It was exactly what I was going to do lol