I'm gonna make a Stun action on one of them

WS: 40
Stun: -20

Fate Point: +10
Roll: 28
(Fatepoint roll: 6)

D10+3-5
Total 6 rounds of stun and 1 fatigue

As one of the assailants begins to swing as Reginald, I take advantage of his shift in balance and drive my boot into his gut and then crash the hilt of my sword onto his head as he doubles over.
He drops like a sack of Emperors Barley.

"Someone secure him! I've got the others"

The man goes down like a stone under your hard hit on his head.

His mask breaks apart and reveals a heavily scarred face thats horrible to look at.

All of you need to make a Fear (+0) Test.

---------------------------------------------------------

The remaining two men attack with both elegance and fury.

The first one tries to place a deadly well-aimed hit at Teagans head, but fails.

A fast feint of Reginalds opponent made Reginald stumble (opponent won opposed WS with 2 DoS VS 3 DoF) and the following hit was unavoidable by Reginald.

The rusty sword deals 9 damage, which means 1 damage as result (9 - 3 - 5).

If Reginald does not pass a Toughness (-10) Test, he suffers an additional 10 damage from a toxic effect.

Next:

> Teagan / Camyll

> Reginald

Round 4:

> Angevin

> Bad guys [2 left, currently in melee; 1 down for 5 more turns]

Edited by GauntZero

Camyll stares unshakeable with is void, watery eyes unto the distorted face of the unconscious enemy [Jaded], impassive.

[if It could be done, Camyll is going to pull from the feet of the fallen enemy into the room, and will employ the time needed to restrain him, with the ropes of the courtains, the bed sheets or whatever he can find]

Camyll stares unshakeable with is void, watery eyes unto the distorted face of the unconscious enemy [Jaded], impassive.

[if It could be done, Camyll is going to pull from the feet of the fallen enemy into the room, and will employ the time needed to restrain him, with the ropes of the courtains, the bed sheets or whatever he can find]

Ok, you can do that.

Upon seeing the horribly scarred face, Reginald turns very pale. His grip on his chainsword loosens, dropping it to the floor. The masked man engaging him makes a quick stab at Reginald, which, while only causing a scratch, poisons him with some foul concoction. Reginald follows his chainsword to the floor shortly after.

Fear Roll: 48 on a 40 WP, 1 DoF

Shock Table Roll: 93+10 per DoF

Reginald passes out for 1d5 (2) Rounds and will be at -10 for the remainder of the encounter when he awakes.

Toughness Roll: 52 (Failure)

Upon seeing the horribly scarred man, Teagan hesitates slightly Fear Test (WP 40[rolled 23]). After shaking it off, Teagan raises his stub automatic in disgust, whispers "F***ing Heretic Scum" and pulls the trigger (BS 40[rolled 39]) Damage from one shot is (1d10+3I [rolled 3+3 = 6 total damage]).

Edited by Elior

The heretic abomination is hit, but only gets a minor wound.

Next:

> Angevin

> 2 Heretics (both now heavily wounded)

> Teagan (Camyll is busy and Reginald down for 2 rounds)

Situation:

A hard melee with 2VS2

Edited by GauntZero

Fear Test: 37
Pass by 3 points

I grunt in disgust at his face, and then left my gaze to the remaining ones and scream "The Emperor calls, Heretics!

I spin on my heel, ducking another blow and whip my sword across the face of the man Teagan shot, leaving a deep score in his mask

Aim: +10

Single: +10
Total 60

Roll: 40
D10+3: 9

Edited by Felenis

The man goes down on his knees, blood gushing from his neck.

The remaining heretic, the one who put Reginald down turns his face to Teagan, who can almost feel the wicked smile behind the mask.

By his skills with the sword, you assume that he might be a kind of leader of this small group of heretic assassins.

With a well aimed strike he tries to hit him and scores 1 DoS.

Can Teagan dodge this dangerous attack ?

If not, 1d10+3: 11 damage await him, plus 9 toxic damage of he does not succeed in aToughness (-10) test.

Edited by GauntZero

Find out on the next exciting episode of Dark Heresy Z!

Find out on the next exciting episode of Dark Heresy Z!

*lol* I really had to laugh about this :D but now back to Inplay ;D

Teagan tries to dodge but doesn't get out of the way fast enough and takes the blow. He does however pass his Toughness (T 35[rolled 29]) and takes 11 - 3 TB - 5 AP = 3 wounds!

Teagan tries to dodge but doesn't get out of the way fast enough and takes the blow. He does however pass his Toughness (T 35[rolled 29]) and takes 11 - 3 TB - 5 AP = 3 wounds!

It is Toughness -10 though...does this mean...not passed ?

Oops! Not passed. He's in trouble now haha. Don't have my book in front of me. Does TB count against toxic damage? If not he is at 0 wounds and would need to use a Fate Point.

Edited by Elior

I think it does not count.

But you dont need a fate point. You are not dead at 0 wounds. From now on the critical table is used if further damage comes.

Feeling the effects of the brutal beating that he just took, Teagan already knows that he is low on ammo and every shot will count. He takes aim (+10) and fires a single shot (+10) BS 60 [rolled 11!] for 4 degrees of success.

I think up to the new ruls this means 5 DoS = 3 hits.

The man, who seems surprised that you are not dead, is hit hard.

5+3, 9+3 and 5+3 damage, which causes 3, 7 and 3 = 13 damage.

The black robed figure goes down and does not move anymore.

The fight is over.

He fired a single shot

single shot for 9+3 = 12 damage.

single shot for 9+3 = 12 damage.

Sorry - my fault ! The damage is enough though to achieve the same effect !

Feeling the effects of the brutal beating that he just took, Teagan already knows that he is low on ammo and every shot will count. He takes aim (+10) and fires a single shot (+10) BS 60 [rolled 11!] for 4 degrees of success.

Also, that's 6 DoS. 1 for initially succeeding, and then 5 for the 6(0) -1(1) for a total of 6.

Camylls finishes to tie the cultist with whatever he founds around and puts the pillow sheet around his mouth before it's awaken [Do I have to do a roll for this?].

"Are you OK, chumachos?", he asks, still excited - "Is Reginald alive?"

Looks at the other two with concern.

Also, that's 6 DoS. 1 for initially succeeding, and then 5 for the 6(0) -1(1) for a total of 6.

It's measured from the digit now...ok...didnt see that.

Teagan says, "I could use a medicate about now" as he examines the gash he received. (He has 0 wounds left). He then kicks one of the dead bodies in disgust which causes him wince in pain. He also decides to search the body of the "leader".

Edited by Elior

You hear footsteps closing in fast.

Seconds later Sergeant Crouze and six of his men run towards you.