Available Soon

By kaosoe, in General Discussion

Another thread has a FLGS gotten their Beta books out. Any ideas on MM getting theirs shipped?

Just jonesing to get some Rebel conspirators going.

Spoke with my FLGS, they got their retailer kit in which has some beta copies. From the sound of it there was (is) a limited number of these kits that arrived before the bulk of the beta books. They said more copies would be coming but they weren't sure when.

I know people like to publish their books in China because it's really cheap. This is the tradeoff. You've got to deal with overseas vendors who may or may not care about you, then shippers who probably don't care about you, then customs, who definetely doesn't care about you.

There are some perks to printing locally, even if it's more expensive. It's probably not going to lose FFG to much money as being the Fanboys that we are, we'll buy them out anyway, but in a more competitive or time sensitive market it sometimes doesn't seem worth it to go overseas.

Well, just got a note from Miniature Market that they expect to get their books today, so hopefully they are in hot little hands soon.

Well, just got a note from Miniature Market that they expect to get their books today, so hopefully they are in hot little hands soon.

How did your Bothan Spy Network come up with such secretive information? (in other words... how did you find out this wonderful information?)

Sent a note to support and got a reply from a CSR (who shall not be named) that they expect their shipment today. Smuggled past Imperials? Not sure, but the info is legit.

Well its legit since my copy is now shipped to me. :)

Pick up a copy today at my local game store. Nearly had a hear attack because I had no idea they were released.

Why has the website not announced it though?

Why has the website not announced it though?

It just did .

yup. Got mine.

Ordered mine . . . love the anticipation of a new delivery on its way.

Got my copy yesterday. In Canada, for those who are interested

Got mine today.

Woot, just X months to go until I get mine. I hope less than five months. :) This is why digital is so vastly superior to print. Print is so 1600s. :lol:

Edited by Torg Smith

I'm taking bets as to which will arrive first: Age of Rebellion from MM or my Wave 3 X-wing stuff from a local distributor.