Please post technical issues here

By ffgMark, in Descent Quest Vault Open Beta

Jones, it's possible since your account is new that there is something behind the scenes that needs changing- a site admin would have to help you with that. I am unfamiliar with the gateway error you mention. Are you sure it's not something to do with your internet connection (have you tried logging in on another network?)

Hi,

ive logged into the FFG site ok.but when I try to access any links for the quest vault.it just kicks me to the logon page???..ive cleared the cache etc.

Hi there, I'm Italian gamer of Descent. I love this game but on Descent Vault I've recognise some problems. I create a list of them:

1. I can I select the Italian language for my quests but the name of the paragraph in "preview" is still in English;

2. I can't publish my Quests, I've tried to do this on Safari and Firefox;

3. in the token section of the map screen lacks the navigation marker with an asterisk which allows to insert the special navigation marker in different places.

Hi there, I'm Italian gamer of Descent. I love this game but on Descent Vault I've recognise some problems. I create a list of them:

1. I can I select the Italian language for my quests but the name of the paragraph in "preview" is still in English;

2. I can't publish my Quests, I've tried to do this on Safari and Firefox;

3. in the token section of the map screen lacks the navigation marker with an asterisk which allows to insert the special navigation marker in different places.

1. I also see the names of your paragraphs in English.

2. I see that you have published one quest, Nelle Tenerbe.

3. There is no unique search token yet, unfortunately. I use the "1" tokens for that instead of the asterisk.

When I'm logged in and click on the Quest Vault link, it kicks me to the log in screen.

I've cleared cache and tried on a couple different computers.

Any help would be great!

When I'm logged in and click on the Quest Vault link, it kicks me to the log in screen.

Any help would be great!

Have you successfully been logged in/ used the vault before?

Any help would be great!

Have you successfully been logged in/ used the vault before?

The first time I created an account for the site I was able to access it, but I have had no luck ever since then. I stay logged in, but just get sent to the log in screen.

Based on the recent creation of your account, I'd advise emailing FFG directly ([email protected]) and describe your issue. That should solve your problem in short order.

I have the same login problem to the Descent Quest Vault (and the X-Wing Mission Control) as JonaKaBiggz and just sent an email to "[email protected]". Thanks for this hint. I am waiting for an answer.

Solution to my problem was very easy: the remember me checkbox must be flagged. Thaks for a very good support from FFG.

Hi guys, is the Quest Vault still active? When I click the link it simply never opens. Tried a new tab, tried turning off adblock. I'm using Firefox.

Many thanks.

Hi guys, is the Quest Vault still active? When I click the link it simply never opens. Tried a new tab, tried turning off adblock. I'm using Firefox.

Many thanks.

The quest vault seems to be offline for me as well. It was working earlier this morning. Maintenance perhaps?

Many thanks.

The quest vault seems to be offline for me as well. It was working earlier this morning. Maintenance perhaps?

Thanks for the quick response, I'll check again tomorrow. :)

Many thanks.

Thanks for the quick response, I'll check again tomorrow. :)

Whatever was wrong, FFG has fixed it. I can access the vault again.

hello, i cant enter on the Quest Vault, I registred last week, activated my count, I try firefox and Chrome, but when i try to enter only can sign in again and again and again.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

hello, i cant enter on the Quest Vault, I registred last week, activated my count, I try firefox and Chrome, but when i try to enter only can sign in again and again and again.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Do you have cookies enabled? There is a box in the sign in that says, "Remember me." Do you have it checked? If you do not have the box checked, or if you have cookies disabled, it will return you to the login screen as you describe.

Also, have you been able to enter the vault ever before?

I can in now,

Thank a lot!

Edited by astok

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Do you have cookies enabled? There is a box in the sign in that says, "Remember me." Do you have it checked? If you do not have the box checked, or if you have cookies disabled, it will return you to the login screen as you describe.

Also, have you been able to enter the vault ever before?

I have pretty much the same problem. Used the Vault once before and now it doesn't work anymore. Infinite login demands, even though I'm already logged in. My "Remember me" box is checked and I have cookies enabled. Still doesn't work. Have tried deleting cookies so it gets new ones and still nothing.

Hi, I have this problem, I'm trying to make a quest, and after finishing and saving, it shows in the list of my quests but if I try to edit it or print, all i got are empty pages;/ Any sugestions??

Hello, I am a german Fan of Decent.

I have created a few Quests and I had never a Problem with login. 2 Weeks ago I tried to create a new Quest, after I dealt with the setting, I erceive an Error said that the Quest could not be created. Since then I tried it multiple Times, but I always received the same Error. I use Firefox as my web browser.

Hi guys, is the Quest Vault still active?

Hi guys, is the Quest Vault still active?

Yes, why?

I think the tool functions correctly (it's alive) but FFG isn't paying enough attention to it.

Hello,

I'm to report an issue about Mist of Bilehall been incompletely uploaded.

Last night I tried to create a quest for my friends using Mist of Bilehall expansion, however, I discovered that there are few things missing:

1) Lieutenants: although I understand this because we only got Act I versions of them, shouldn’t it be uploaded for fanmades quest creation?

2) The “Old Wall” label in the miscellaneous is also missing. I tried to use them but I couldn’t find them.

3) Also crumbling terrain is missing.

I don’t know if it’s a technical issues but I wonder if this could be fix so I can keep going with the creation of the quest.

Thank you.

Hi I can not add any pruducts to my quests.

The + buttons are missing.

I tryed the battlelore app and there i do see the Green + button to add stuff.