Minneapolis, MN

By divinityofnumber, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Sorry to hear that Magni. Hope things go well. I may stop in tonight for a little bit a Tower since it's on the way home and see if there are any interested players. Last Monday seemed to have a lot of gamers there for the open boardgame night.

I'm not sure how stable everyone's schedule is here, but when possible could you guys post your plans a couple days in advance? I live too far out from Tower and the FFG EC to adjust my evenings on a same-day basis.

There will be a couple of us getting together at the FFG EC Sunday afternoon. I'll be getting there around 2:00, others a bit earlier. We are not playing on Monday--maybe I'll zip over to Towers since Magni is back...

I will be @ tower on Sunday and Monday, and ill be back on every monday at tower now!

Hey - Ill be @ tower this monday. Picked up Creation and Control but i really just wanna play some SW, tested decks with Benesh today LS decks are so obvious these days vrs the DS decks anyone had any luck?

Graham

Got permission from the wife, i WILL be there!

I would love to be there, but Wednesdays do not work for me. If the Tower gamedays change in any way, please let me know. I'd totally be down.

BOO

Wednesdays are awful for me also. Put me down for a memo should the day change.

Contact Gorshade or Benesh - if enough people cant make it he might change it. Would Tuesdays work better for you guys? i know it would for Gorshade, he changed it to wednesday mostly for me :-)

Gram would you be able to do Tuesdays?

Tuesdays would work for me.

Nope, but if more people can go on a tuesday i dont mind taking one for the team !

HEY YOU GUYS!!

new force pack today at tower. Also we are gunna have a SW tourney on the 31st in addition to the league. Think your speeders is better then my smuggler ships? COME GET SOME!

graham :-)

Very cool!

Luke looks like a different shape than he does in the movie during that scene. But an excellent piece of artwork just the same. This is an under-appreciated moment of the films, I think.

Universe Games is doing a SW:LCG tournament this Saturday the 24th. Hit it up and go to Towers the following week :-D

I swear i have never gotten to go to 1 of there tourneys yet!

Update for the Tower Games SW League. We have gotten a lot of feedback from people that can only do Tuesday, while we still have people that want to do Wednesday.

To make this better we will be holding the league on both Tuesday and Wednesday. You are free to show up either day.

To allow time for Tuesday players to get ready the start date for this league has been pushed back to September 3rd.

Universe Games is doing a SW:LCG tournament this Saturday the 24th. Hit it up and go to Towers the following week :-D

Looks like I will be there this Saturday! See you guys there!

Peter

Have fun you guys, ill be watching the little squigglor BOO HOO!

I'm hoping to make it tomorrow to Universe, too.

We had 8 participate today. Shad took first with Mick breaking the tie at second with SOS against Nate. It was fun playing again against a nice group of players... Looking forward to the next time...