Where are you from? (A chance to make connections in your area.)

By El_Tonio, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Atlanta, GA area , though more specifically in the North Atlanta area .

I have gamed at The Tower Game Center in Suwanee GA and look to possibly go there every other Saturday. There are others there and I'm looking for them to add more details as time moves forward. http://www.thetowergamecenter.com/

I also game occasionally on Saturday nights in Norcross GA at The Bouelvard Diner for Saturday Boardgames at The Boulevard Diner : http://www.meetup.com/Boardgames-at-The-Boulevard-Diner/

I'm also originally from Jacksonville, Florida , and if I'm ever in town there, I game at Borderlands Comics and Games . http://www.facebook.com/pages/Borderlands-Comics-and-Games/419997731369572

Lastly, I am sure there may be something more formally organized, but I am heading to MegaCon 2013 in Orlando FL on March 15 - 17. Hopefully, FFG will be hosting there. http://www.megaconvention.com/

From the Seattle area, living on the eastside closer to Redmond.

Does anyone know where regular Star Wars LCG play can be found? I've asked around at a couple of the local game & hobby stores but haven't heard found any good leads.

I'd love to find some regular play-pals to practice decks against.

AUStarwars said:

from the Philadelphia, PA area, willing to travel if there is anything in Philly, West/North of the city (Scranton type areas), Maryland, etc type places…let me know..im new to the whole LCG/FFG thing but been a TCG player for about 20 years

Hey, I am near Scranton. Some days I will drive down to 7th Dimension Games near Philly to play different LCGs. There might be some other players down there also, I haven't made it down in about 2 months though.

Joby21 said:

Does anyone know where regular Star Wars LCG play can be found? I've asked around at a couple of the local game & hobby stores but haven't heard found any good leads.

I live right on the border of Redmond and Bellevue. You could ask around at Games and Gizmos monthly X-Wing tournament on January 19th I'll be there for sure.

Joby21 said:

I've been putting off buying a box because I don't know of any regular play going on. I'll definitely get one if there turns out to be a decent group of people interested in playing.

I live on Capitol Hill, in Seattle proper.

I'm from the Oklahoma City, OK area. Always looking for people to play

Plagueis_the_Wise said:

calaedw said:

I'm in Seattle too (U district though I frequently go to Card Kingdom) and am interested in picking this up.

I'm familiar with card kingdom. Maybe we can meet up there some time and try this thing out. Would be good to build up a local player base if it's a good game. Love SWCCG but not a ton of players. Would be awesome if this game grew as big as magic.

Vaapad said:

Alamoth said:

Vaapad said:

Anyone else in the NYC area?

I'm from Brooklyn, NY. We are planning on having Organized Play nights for SW:LCG at Twenty Sided Store in Williamsburg once the kits are available in January. They'll likely happen once a month depending on demand.

ok, cool. I have a weekly AGoT playgroup in manhattan, and at least 4 of us are getting into swlcg too. PM coming your way.

NW Indiana near Chicago. I'll be playing @ Tenth Planet in Schererville when they have their GAME NIGHT once a month and try to get new players in the area. I'm open to heading up to Chicago for a tournament once in a while also.

I'm in Northern LA County. I would love to find some southern California groups!

Burleson, Texas (just south of Fort Worth).

We have about 4 players down here. Trying to host a regional in Fort Worth in June

I'm from Surrey/Hampshire in the UK. Let's get some games going fellow Brits!

I'm from Vancouver too, well surrey, where do you play?

Aurora, OH (A suburb of Cleveland)

I'm in the Boston, MA area.

D/FW Metro, Texas

cml said:

I'm in the Boston, MA area.

Any idea of FFG showing up at PAX?

I'm in the macon/warner robins, GA area. Having a hard time finding any play groups down here, so I'll probably end up playing in Atlanta.

Fayetteville NC here, but I believe I saw 2 guys from the Raleigh area post. I think one of the Triangle area game stores does an open gaming FF focused game night. I would be happy to make the drive up there if I knew anyone was going to be playing Star Wars and/or The Game of Thrones LCG. Feel free to message me on here.

I'm right outside Chattanooga, TN. Also have a couple of friends that play AGoT LCG, Arkham Horror, Mansions of Madness, LotR LCG, and I just pick up the core for X-wing also.

I am in the heart of the DFW, TX area and just bought the game today. Gonna try my first game tomorrow and can't wait.

JH

I'm near to Kyoto, Japan.

Nottingham, England (UK). Also playing X-Wing.

Charleston, Wv here.

At least two players at A-1 Comics in Roseville, California. Sacramento Metro Area.