Where are you from? (A chance to make connections in your area.)

By El_Tonio, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Denver (Lakewood), CO, USA here.

Sadly the first to post from CO on the list, it seems…

Garner NC reporting in….

Toronto, ON.

I am close to both 401 Games and Heroes (Hero's?) World. Hope that the old Toronto SWCCG community adopts this LCG, I think there is a pretty substantial community in Toronto.

I'm in downtown Toronto ontario, 1 block from 401 games, 3 blocks from eaton center.

Just picked it up and have barely cracked the packaging, but if anyone in the area is interested in a game, feel free to contact me.

Cheers.

Los Angeles, CA

I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. PM me for a game!

Livonia, Mi

Reporting in from Lafayette, Indiana, here as well, Monday nights are Star Wars game nights at the Game Preserve located in the Pavillions (corner of Indiana 26 and Creasy Lane, between McAllisters Deli and Chuck E Cheese's). Bring X-Wing, SW:LCG, or any version of Star Wars RP's that you might have, I think we still have a solid foundation for Star Wars minis players and Star Wars TCG players in and around the area as well!

Vaapad said:

Anyone else in the NYC area?

I'm from Brooklyn, NY. We are planning on having Organized Play nights for SW:LCG at Twenty Sided Store in Williamsburg once the kits are available in January. They'll likely happen once a month depending on demand.

Alamoth said:

Vaapad said:

Anyone else in the NYC area?

I'm from Brooklyn, NY. We are planning on having Organized Play nights for SW:LCG at Twenty Sided Store in Williamsburg once the kits are available in January. They'll likely happen once a month depending on demand.

ok, cool. I have a weekly AGoT playgroup in manhattan, and at least 4 of us are getting into swlcg too. PM coming your way.

anybody from YAKIMA WA ?!?!??

I have a core and nobody to play with… avergonzado_triste

Belle Plaine, MN

FINALLY! someone by me! lol Im in Sterling Heights. Are you from the comic store Warp9?

Mobile, Alabama

Louisville, KY

We play at Game Empire Pasadena, in Pasadena, CA. So if you are in SoCal come on by. Wednesday is probably the best day for it.

from the Philadelphia, PA area, willing to travel if there is anything in Philly, West/North of the city (Scranton type areas), Maryland, etc type places…let me know..im new to the whole LCG/FFG thing but been a TCG player for about 20 years

I'm in Ashburn VA, outside of Washington DC. There are maybe three or four players at the shop I go to now. I played my first two games on Wednesday, and enjoyed it. I think I am a dedicated Imperial Fleet player. Nothing like using a super laser on the Rebel scum! If anyone is in VA, hit me up. I am looking to learn a bit more on this game.

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Anybody in Milwaukee WI want to play together this weekend?

Raleigh NC always looking for people to play games with

Orlando, FL. If anyone is nearby, Sci-Fi City is going to be having Star Wars Sundays starting this weekend. They'll be playing the card game as well as X-Wing.

I'm in Ashburn VA, outside of Washington DC. There are maybe three or four players at the shop I go to now. I played my first two games on Wednesday, and enjoyed it. I think I am a dedicated Imperial Fleet player. Nothing like using a super laser on the Rebel scum! If anyone is in VA, hit me up. I am looking to learn a bit more on this game.

We have a group that is starting up in Charlottesville! We must get together!

I own a gaming store in Eau Claire, WI and we're supporting Star Wars LCG and other FF games completely!

http://www.facebook.com/nomadgamecenter

715 514 2744

303 E Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, WI

Stop by if you're in town and play! We're planning on tournaments too as soon as FFG release the organized play system.

I am from NW Indiana. There is one more person who bought the game. If interested in playing send me a PM and we can meet up somewhere and play a few games.