Where are you from? (A chance to make connections in your area.)

By El_Tonio, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Hello Star Wars: The Card Game fans. I've been focusing so much on the X-Wing game that I just noticed there have been some updates on the card game (which I also plan to get as soon as it comes out). I see some familiar usernames, but also some that I've not seen before. I posted a similar thread on the X-Wing forums and found two people lived in my area (one a little farther away that I hope to get to play with every now and then, and one close enough that I hope to play with regularly). Looks like several other people who responded to that thread made some new connections in their areas, too. So, it looks like some of us live near each other and don't even know it.

I'm from the Phoenix, AZ area. Anyone on here from around Phoenix or AZ that I've not met yet?

If not, where are you from? Maybe this will help you connect with someone in your area.

I'm near Erie, PA.

I'd definitely be up for meeting more SWLCG players around here.

Toronto, Ontario, up in good ol' Canada.

Star Wars LCG is getting picked up ASAFP when it's released, so I'll be definitely down for playing when and where I can. Also hit me up for Netrunner, and X-Wing.

Manteca California so anywhere in Northern California if we can get some tournament support

Catonsville, MD (very near to Baltimore)

I'm from the other side of the pond, in Wrexham, North Wales happy.gif

Peterborough, UK.

(And since that reply's not long enough, rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb…)

Peoria, Il. Willing to travel within about an hour so Springfield, Bloomington, Galesburg, etc…are all near.

hampshire UK

Nova Scotia, Canada

Washington, DC.

PEI, Canada
(post is too short)

Plano, TX. Always looking for a game of anything.

I'm in Jamestown new york.

Boise, Idaho. Hope to meet players for multiple LCG's.

Berkeley, CA.

I'm in the Atlanta, GA area.

I´m from Germany - Saarland :)

Greenville, SC

It's magical.

Aulnay, near Paris, France.

Houston, TX, near Sugar Land. I've been checking out this game for a while, so hopefully there are some people in the area who are also interested. :)

West Des Moines, Iowa.

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Unknown said:

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I am also from Vegas! I registered just to say that! I am hoping to find some people to play with, as my wife only likes to play cooperative games with me. I mostly play out of Little Shop of Magic, and I have AGoT, LotR, Netrunner, Invasion, and X-Wing! PM me and maybe we can play sometime.

I'm in the Boston MA area.