Where are you from? (A chance to make connections in your area.)

By El_Tonio, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Louisville Kentucky

Lafayette, Indiana

half way between Chicago and Indianapolis.

double post. Move along.

Northern VA here. I'm part of a group of 5 - 6 players who are gonna give this game a try.

Champlin, MN
I like soup

Indianapolis, IN (at least for now… might be moving in the summer).

Madrid, Spain =)

El_Tonio said:

Hello Star Wars: The Card Game fans. I've been focusing so much on the X-Wing game that I just noticed there have been some updates on the card game (which I also plan to get as soon as it comes out). I see some familiar usernames, but also some that I've not seen before. I posted a similar thread on the X-Wing forums and found two people lived in my area (one a little farther away that I hope to get to play with every now and then, and one close enough that I hope to play with regularly). Looks like several other people who responded to that thread made some new connections in their areas, too. So, it looks like some of us live near each other and don't even know it.

I'm from the Phoenix, AZ area. Anyone on here from around Phoenix or AZ that I've not met yet?

If not, where are you from? Maybe this will help you connect with someone in your area.

I am in the Mesa, AZ area. Precisely East Mesa.

patra greece here.

cant wait for this game to come out.

i read the rules and got hooked .

micheni said:

patra greece here.

cant wait for this game to come out.

i read the rules and got hooked .

Same here

Lodz, Poland

caedus89 said:

El_Tonio said:

Hello Star Wars: The Card Game fans. I've been focusing so much on the X-Wing game that I just noticed there have been some updates on the card game (which I also plan to get as soon as it comes out). I see some familiar usernames, but also some that I've not seen before. I posted a similar thread on the X-Wing forums and found two people lived in my area (one a little farther away that I hope to get to play with every now and then, and one close enough that I hope to play with regularly). Looks like several other people who responded to that thread made some new connections in their areas, too. So, it looks like some of us live near each other and don't even know it.

I'm from the Phoenix, AZ area. Anyone on here from around Phoenix or AZ that I've not met yet?

If not, where are you from? Maybe this will help you connect with someone in your area.

I am in the Mesa, AZ area. Precisely East Mesa.

I'm from Chandler, AZ. Hoping too meet a group to play with. I have bought too many games without having a group to play with so hoping this time to find a meetup some where in the area.

Near Minneapolis, MN (USA)

I play the A Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars LCGs.

Sweden, Skåne. :-)

Germany, near Munich. I am definitely interested in the game.

Chicago, IL -- USA

Greenfield Park, near Montreal -- CANADA

Ann Arbor, MI and from my sig it should also be obvious I play Warhammer Invasion.

Hilliard, OH (Columbus Metro Area)

I'm a former squadrom member from Decipher's SWCCG, and looking to get involved in promoting and playing this game!

Hello!

I live in Saint Paul, MN and I'm looking for some people to play the Star Wars LCG with when it is released. It's pretty easy for me to get to the FFG event center any night after 5pm.

Omadon said:

Madrid, Spain =)

Hey, I'm from Madrid too… Where do you usually play? I am a PADIS resident. Do you know the place?

Atlanta Ga area here

Seoul, Korea

XD

San Leandro, CA

Sunny Saint Petersburg, FL. Would love to find players for either SW, Netrunner, or coop LoTR.

Cleveland Ohio here! Also have Netrunner and X-Wing if anyone wants to play those :)