Reference Sheets

By gribble, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beta

Based on the good work of TonganJedi and sumqui , I decided to put together a consistent and comprehensive set of reference sheets. They're designed to be printed 2 sided (or I guess two to a page, although the font might get pretty small), and cover character creation (first two sheets), general reference (second two sheets), combat reference - personal and starship/vehicle (third two sheets) and finally the spending advantage/threat/etc examples (a single sheet).

You can download them (as a single PDF) from: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9077657/SW-EotE-Reference-Sheets.pdf

They should include the week 1 updates. Happy to take any suggested corrections and/or additions for things that are missing!

:)

The forums went offline the last time I tried to post this, so here I am again! Do you have to originals, not in PDF, so I can translate those to portuguese without having to diagram everything again ?

Thanks!

Sorry to necro this, but does anyone have a working link to the files (or at a minimum the Spending Advantage one)?

Edited by Screenmonkey