Card_Breaker's Trade List[UPDATE 27] End of KHTCG... I need holo Awakening Sora if it exists

By Card_Breaker, in Agrabah Bazaar

2-3 SR's and $5 :o LOL I think i might be gettin ripped off here but ehhh :(

I called my post office today and the delivery is on its way to you, should be there in a few days. Thanks again for the deal, i appreciate it.

Vertically Challenged said:

2-3 SR's and $5 :o LOL I think i might be gettin ripped off here but ehhh :(

That's fine, though I'd prefer $10 and just one SR.

hm ... well i hve the SR's to spare but not the cash ... debt FTW :P LOL the other thing is with the exchange rate its alittle more for me ... so its up to you but i prefer the SR;s and the $5 but if you really want $10 I can do that

Vertically Challenged said:

hm ... well i hve the SR's to spare but not the cash ... debt FTW :P LOL the other thing is with the exchange rate its alittle more for me ... so its up to you but i prefer the SR;s and the $5 but if you really want $10 I can do that

Oh, k. We'll do the 2 SRs and $5 then. Email: [email protected]

Raffle Prizes that are gone (note that some may have extra that weren't gotten in the raffle):

HAW
C&D
Cid non-foil
Aerith
Ansem
Sora Lv 1 foil
Riku Lv 2 foil

Editting topic...

I got your cards today...but I never got your address, I just checked and I found your $13 and 6 Rs...but for some reason, they weren't sent so, I checked, and I don't have your address...can you send it too me?

My e-mail is:

[email protected]

TheChampIsHere said:

I got your cards today...but I never got your address, I just checked and I found your $13 and 6 Rs...but for some reason, they weren't sent so, I checked, and I don't have your address...can you send it too me?

My e-mail is:

[email protected]

sent

Het There Card_Breaker,

I was just wondering if you have recieved my payment yet, checking up on things.

-Thirroxin

Thirroxin said:

Het There Card_Breaker,

I was just wondering if you have recieved my payment yet, checking up on things.

-Thirroxin

Just arrived today, thanks!

Great!

I'll let you know when i recieve yours, okay?

-Thirroxin

This may sound like a long shot, but I'm wondering if you are willing to sell that promo lvl 2 sora of yours, i can pay VERY HIGHLY for it!

Seriously, name a price....

lolz, i guess you cant blame me for trying! :P

I got your cards today! I already added a REF for you in the trade thread. Think you can give me a REF?

I have alist of cards that i need... Im not ure if the cards in pink lettering are for sale or not....

x1 dragon malificent

x1 cloud

x1 sephiroth

x1 chip and dale... 2 if you have them

x1 the king

x1 ultima weapon

x1 goofy 4

x1 donald 4

x? cid, as many as you can sell, i collect those!

I may not be able to buy them all at once, but if you can email me the preices of them, i can keep yoi informed of all the ones i can afford as of now. my email is [email protected]

-Thirroxin

PS

I'm sorry to bombard you with all these questions at once

Thirroxin said:

I got your cards today! I already added a REF for you in the trade thread. Think you can give me a REF?

I have alist of cards that i need... Im not ure if the cards in pink lettering are for sale or not....

x1 dragon malificent

x1 cloud

x1 sephiroth

x1 the king

x1 ultima weapon

x1 goofy 4

x1 donald 4

I may not be able to buy them all at once, but if you can email me the preices of them, i can keep yoi informed of all the ones i can afford as of now. my email is [email protected]

-Thirroxin

PS

Sorry, been camping all weekend.

Sora isn't available. Pink means the card isn't available.

Out of the listed I have:

Dragon Mally x1
Cloud x1
Sephy x1
C&D x1
The King x1
Ultima Weapon x1
Goofy x1
Donald x1
Cid Holo x1

For those, I'm going to have to say $200.

how bout just for C&D, cloud and sephy?

Card_Breaker said:

Thirroxin said:

x1 dragon malificent

x1 cloud

x1 sephiroth

x1 the king

x1 ultima weapon

x1 goofy 4

x1 donald 4

-Thirroxin

PS

Sorry, been camping all weekend.

Sora isn't available. Pink means the card isn't available.

Out of the listed I have:

Dragon Mally x1
Cloud x1
Sephy x1
C&D x1
The King x1
Ultima Weapon x1
Goofy x1
Donald x1
Cid Holo x1

For those, I'm going to have to say $200.

Actually, just putting in my opinion, but $200 is quite worth it...the prices for just Cloud and the King combined would be $80...all of those would be maybe $250-$300.

dont get me wrong, i realize this is a great deal, but i dont have all that money right now, thought i did, but silly car payment snuck up on me lol. Silly direct deposit/automatic withdrawals, Thats why i had to dim down the list a bit. But if you still have all those the next time i get paid, we'll talk more business! ;)

Thirroxin said:

how bout just for C&D, cloud and sephy?

Whoops, forgot the referral, doing that now. For those, how's $85?

can i still buy a C&D, im pretty much broke for about a week till i get paid, can i just buy the C&D?

hahahahahahhaah join the club :) mwahahahhaha

Thirroxin said:

can i still buy a C&D, im pretty much broke for about a week till i get paid, can i just buy the C&D?

Why don't you just save up? I can reserve the few you wanted for a month. If you can gather enough by then, I'll sell the lot to you for my first offer, $200.

I bought a few boxes the other day and pulled most of them. i only need a select few now. Namely king triton and chip n dale, but since you dont have any tritons for sale, that leaves the C&D. I really do appreciate the deal offered, but as of now i just need the C&D.

sorry, for the mixup, is it possible to buy just the C&D still?

Thirroxin said:

I bought a few boxes the other day and pulled most of them. i only need a select few now. Namely king triton and chip n dale, but since you dont have any tritons for sale, that leaves the C&D. I really do appreciate the deal offered, but as of now i just need the C&D.

sorry, for the mixup, is it possible to buy just the C&D still?

I have Triton though...

For Triton and C&D, it'll be $35.

cool for some reason i thought you didnt, lol.

Cool, that works for me, we have a deal?

my 35 dollars

for your C&D and triton?

if so, i deleted your adress on accident, so email it to me at [email protected]

-Thirroxin