Card_Breaker's Trade List[UPDATE 27] End of KHTCG... I need holo Awakening Sora if it exists

By Card_Breaker, in Agrabah Bazaar

I hate to say but I cant affors the Bubble envelope. I hate being broke! sad.gif

Either way, I sent him today, so you should get him in 2-4 business days!

Thanks again for the trade Card_Breaker!

PS

Take good care of the holo sora!!!!

Thirroxin said:

I hate to say but I cant affors the Bubble envelope. I hate being broke! sad.gif

Either way, I sent him today, so you should get him in 2-4 business days!

Thanks again for the trade Card_Breaker!

PS

Take good care of the holo sora!!!!

Will do! I'll send tomorrow. Thank you! In those 2-4 business days, I'll officially have every english KH card made so far!

Do you have the misprint "Black X" card. I have that one too, that way, when I get every card, nobody can have any card that I won't (English cards I mean, not Japanese)

Thats cool! I am glad i could be the one to help finish your collection!

Thanks again for the trade Card_Breaker! gran_risa.gif

TheChampIsHere said:

Do you have the misprint "Black X" card. I have that one too, that way, when I get every card, nobody can have any card that I won't (English cards I mean, not Japanese)

Yep, I have all 335 cards:

-91 Set 1
-128 Set 2
-91 Set 3
-10 foil promo
-9 non-foil promo
-5 tip cards
-1 X-Card

I'm making a youtube video showing every card all properly ordered in my binder. It'll be posted as soon as I get Sora and place it in my binder!

Thirroxin: THANX!!!!!

Nice!!! gran_risa.gif

Your very welcome!

sorry i dont want to clog your thread but i thought every foil promo had a NF version so how is it 10/10 and 9/9 ???

capncrunch said:

sorry i dont want to clog your thread but i thought every foil promo had a NF version so how is it 10/10 and 9/9 ???

Halloweentown Sora was only released as a foil version.

ok thank you thats good to know

Congrats on getting all the cards in the game....... Just in time for set 4 .... sorpresa.gif

BDC said:

Congrats on getting all the cards in the game....... Just in time for set 4 .... sorpresa.gif

Thanks...I think.

Yeah, but June is 3 months away without any delays that may come. Next set's gonna be awesome though... I'm preordering a box along with all three starters.

3 starters? I'm not sure what too do. I have a site where each box is $20 less, but the only problem is, it doesn't come with any promos if there are any for preordering them...I don't know what to do....

hey any way i might be able to get a sephiroth, cloud or ultima from ya just curious

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

hey any way i might be able to get a sephiroth, cloud or ultima from ya just curious

I have one Ultima Weapon. I can sell it for $30.

Video complete...man took forever to upload...

May take a while for youtube to process it before it can be viewed.

Cool, I like how you set up your binder, if you put them back to back though it would take up less space (you don't have to, I used to have it like you did). Also, the beginning part was kind of blurry on my computer, I mean the intro, try it on yours, but it doesn't really matter. Thanks again...

TheChampIsHere said:

Cool, I like how you set up your binder, if you put them back to back though it would take up less space (you don't have to, I used to have it like you did). Also, the beginning part was kind of blurry on my computer, I mean the intro, try it on yours, but it doesn't really matter. Thanks again...

Yeah, anything not recorded from my computer's camera turns blurry when I upload.

NICE!!!!!

I like the video!

I think I too may go for 1 of every card as well....

This means we have some business to talk, lol, have an extra NH Daisy?

I also need Tip Cards 1, 3, 4, 5 along with that "X-Card".

Either way A big CONGRATZ on getting all the cards!!!!

Thirroxin said:

NICE!!!!!

I like the video!

I think I too may go for 1 of every card as well....

This means we have some business to talk, lol, have an extra NH Daisy?

I also need Tip Cards 1, 3, 4, 5 along with that "X-Card".

Either way A big CONGRATZ on getting all the cards!!!!

Thanks! gran_risa.gif

I have a non-holo Daisy, Tip Card 3, and Tip Card 4. I can part with them for $10.

AWESOME!!!!!

I will message you monday or tuesday, I get paid one of those days. Im broke right now, lol. gui%C3%B1o.gif

I have an extra of every Tip Card except 1, so whatever you don't get from Card_Breaker I can give you.

As for collecting them all, I am only a couple cards away. I still need:

Sora lvl 2 holo (I'm getting it already, but don't physically have it)
Sora lvl 2 non-holo (Thirroxin is holding for me, thanks again)
Leon SR (I'm getting it already, but don't physically have it)
Tink lvl 2 SR (I'm getting it already, but don't physically have it)
Simba lvl 4 SR
Aladdin lvl 1 SR (I'm getting it already, but don't physically have it)
Peter Pan lvl 2 SR
Disney Castle SR

So I only need to trade for 3 more cards. Eerocchi, has them all, and he said he would give them all to me plus 2 other SRs or a holo promo for Goofy lvl 4, which I will most likely do, but he hasn't been on lately. Once he does though, I will have them all...grrrr.....Card_Breaker got them all first, I must be second *takes out blueberry muffin, sits in corner, and cries*

TheChampIsHere said:

I have an extra of every Tip Card except 1, so whatever you don't get from Card_Breaker I can give you.

As for collecting them all, I am only a couple cards away. I still need:

Sora lvl 2 holo (I'm getting it already, but don't physically have it)
Sora lvl 2 non-holo (Thirroxin is holding for me, thanks again)
Leon SR (I'm getting it already, but don't physically have it)
Tink lvl 2 SR (I'm getting it already, but don't physically have it)
Simba lvl 4 SR
Aladdin lvl 1 SR (I'm getting it already, but don't physically have it)
Peter Pan lvl 2 SR
Disney Castle SR

So I only need to trade for 3 more cards. Eerocchi, has them all, and he said he would give them all to me plus 2 other SRs or a holo promo for Goofy lvl 4, which I will most likely do, but he hasn't been on lately. Once he does though, I will have them all...grrrr.....Card_Breaker got them all first, I must be second *takes out blueberry muffin, sits in corner, and cries*

*takes cards and locks them in a safe in case champ gets any temptations and then eats a slice of apple pie*

Hey There!

Got your cards today!
Thanks so much for the trade, I greatly appreciate you giving me those as the trade, thanks you so much.

I now have all 5 tip cards along with the infamous X-Card.

To complete my collection i still need a few more cards.

I noticed you have some, so how much for...

x1 SR Dumbo lvl 2
x1 NH Promo Kairi
x1 SR Promo kairi
x1 SR Simba lvl Promo
x1 NH Daisy Duck?

-Thirroxin

Thirroxin said:

Hey There!

Got your cards today!
Thanks so much for the trade, I greatly appreciate you giving me those as the trade, thanks you so much.

I now have all 5 tip cards along with the infamous X-Card.

To complete my collection i still need a few more cards.

I noticed you have some, so how much for...

x1 SR Dumbo lvl 2
x1 NH Promo Kairi
x1 SR Promo kairi
x1 SR Simba lvl Promo
x1 NH Daisy Duck?

-Thirroxin

So no need for my Tip Cards? Okay. For those how's $30?

Deal! I get paid monday but I work a double-shift, so i will send to you on tuesday, is that okay?