Card_Breaker's Trade List[UPDATE 27] End of KHTCG... I need holo Awakening Sora if it exists

By Card_Breaker, in Agrabah Bazaar

K, ttyl! Btw, out of curiosity, is the Sora foil or not? Just wondering.

I know it is a bit pricey, but I'm gonna try Rosetta Stone, I've been going with a lot of books, and they work really well. But from what I've heard from friends who are fluent in jap and korean, Rosetta Stone is really nice. Doesn't improve you by THAT much, but it helps and can make you learn what you could in 1 hour normally, into 45 minutes...not a lot, but over a long span of time, it really saves you.

Card_Breaker said:

K, ttyl! Btw, out of curiosity, is the Sora foil or not? Just wondering.

Non foil.

Thank you. ^_^

I've sent out today.

Card_Breaker said:

Thank you. ^_^

I've sent out today.

Ok, Doumo Arigatou!!!

Now to find a Stamp...

King_Simba said:

Card_Breaker said:

Thank you. ^_^

I've sent out today.

Ok, Doumo Arigatou!!!

Now to find a Stamp...

lol, no stamp? Well, I think you can buy like a single stamp to put on the envelope at the post office... but not sure since I've always bought a roll.

Card_Breaker said:

King_Simba said:

Card_Breaker said:

Thank you. ^_^

I've sent out today.

Ok, Doumo Arigatou!!!

Now to find a Stamp...

lol, no stamp? Well, I think you can buy like a single stamp to put on the envelope at the post office... but not sure since I've always bought a roll.

I know where to get one. haha

I know where to get one. haha

(Sneaks over to grandma's house and grabs one)

Got It!!!

do you have any of the following?

3x Chakram
3x Fira
2x Firaga
2x Spears
9x Dusk

Also how goes getting MSN working? We have another meeting Sat at 8pm for the Organization and it should be a heated one.

Well, as of right now, I really only want to trade for the cards in my title. So, sorry.

As for MSN... I wish I could burn it... Everytime, it says one of two options: a) We are fixing a problem, please try again later. b) You have reached your maximum for creating an account today, please try in 24 hours.

Why must it be so difficult?!?!

Would you be willing to sell two of your BoD Parasite Cage SR? If so, what would be the total cost?

Spirit of Xehanort said:

Would you be willing to sell two of your BoD Parasite Cage SR? If so, what would be the total cost?

Well, currently I'm only looking for the cards in the title, so can't trade/sell.

Got the card's today. I'll hopefully send your cards tomorrow.

Also, how many stamps do I need to use to send everything back?

Hm... I don't know... I guess the same amount of stamps I used?

King Simba, received your cards today!!! Thank you very much!

Card_Breaker said:

King Simba, received your cards today!!! Thank you very much!

You're welcome and thank you as well!!!

If any of the cards I want are out yet, please trade. =]

Also, please help me by signing up to Lockerz.com. It is a website where you can get points that you redeem for prizes for free. Some of the prizes are a Wii, Macbooks, a TV, and more. You get points every time you log in and answer the daily question. If you would like to join, please email me (email in my sig). Thanks =D.

B-Day is today! Cool, I get a little cake on the side.

So, if anyone has Snow White Non-foil, Belle Foil, Belle Non-Foil, or Sora (Awakening) Foil please post here!

Sorry mate! All I've got is the Snow White Foil! happy Birthday though!

*sigh* The game's done. After Jaffer's post, I immediately sent out an envelope. Now there just some last pieces of business to attend to.

Anyone who has Awakening Sora, PLEASE post here and trade with me!

Want would you want for an Olympia, Pence, Rai, and End of the World lvl 2? I need the former 3 for my decks and the last for Brett.

You can just have them for free. Nothing I want would really be worth sending over just for the cards so I'll send them free of charge. Just email me your address at [email protected].

Wait. Did anyone even ever get a holo Awakening Sora? Because if not, then I'm done with my collection.

Did you get the princess promos from FFG yet?

Not yet, I just listed it since I don't want to bother to edit it later.